Even after 3 surgeries I still look subhuman in candids

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
The other day I ran half-marathon. There were professional photographers on the sides taking pictures of us. I saw my shots and I'm absolutely horrible. :feelswhy:

Since one year I started looksmaxing and getting surgeries (genio, hair transplant, rhino), I started to feel good.
In the mirror and even in selfie, I looked more acceptable than before.

I thought I ascended from subhuman to LTN.
Today I learned I'm still an ugly subhuman.

I've consultation planned for eye-surgey, infraorbital-rim implant and jaw angle implants.
I was hopeful it could bring me to MTN (my ultimate goal), but now I'm wondering if it's even worth spending 25k for probably no change.

My face is too narrow, too long, too down-growth.
Unfixable death sentence x3

Life is so unfair.
I wish I never existed.
Why should I work and participate in society for a life I cannot enjoy?

Fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blud_99, Deleted member 23564, chrisN and 4 others
Don't worry OP you look fine. The AVI picture isn't the highest quality but you look normal even without seeing the details on the face.

• JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Don't worry OP you look fine. The AVI picture isn't the highest quality but you look normal even without seeing the details on the face.
I wish I could look like him, obviously it's not me, it's a French model/actor.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
pm pics you are probably a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: mfk and ItsOver999
bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blud_99, DawgyDawg, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
The other day I ran half-marathon. There were professional photographers on the sides taking pictures of us. I saw my shots and I'm absolutely horrible. :feelswhy:

Since one year I started looksmaxing and getting surgeries (genio, hair transplant, rhino), I started to feel good.

I've consultation planned for eye-surgey, infraorbital-rim implant and jaw angle implants.
I was hopeful it could bring me to MTN (my ultimate goal), but now I'm wondering if it's even worth spending 25k for probably no change.

Life is so unfair.
I wish I never existed.

Fuck.
The thing with surgeries that you will keep focusing on weaknesses, after fixing another one.

Brain forces you to focus on weak parts, over exaggerating them, probably you dont look that bad and already at MTN+ level.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 21667
The thing with surgeries that you will keep focusing on weaknesses, after fixing another one.

Brain forces you to focus on weak parts, over exaggerating them, probably you dont look that bad and already at MTN+ level.
Can you send me a PM?
I will show you the difference between selfie/candid.

I don't have BDD.
I know I'm ugly, trying to do my best to improve.

Life is so unfair.
I wish I never existed.

Fuck.
If you are your avi your a mentalcel

in for pics. I’ll pm u op

Infraorbital and jaw angle are two super high impact areas, you just aren’t finished yet - you started with the less relevant stuff.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT and NoPainNoChick

Life is so unfair.
I wish I never existed.

Fuck.
Send pm for rate

in for pics. I’ll pm u op
Bhai I needed some help from you so I started a convo whenever you are free do read. Thanks

Yeah icl a narrow, downward grown skull is pretty much a death sentence so it's probably not even worth spending ridiculous amounts of money just to look like an unnatural MTN at the end. But idk how much of a failo your skull is, maybe you're just a mentalcel. DM me your pics or at least show an example of someone who looks like you, if possible

U look good enough... I have some flaws but happy overall with my appearance... We need to be happy with ourselves, looks aren't everything.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK

Life is so unfair.
I wish I never existed.

Fuck.
Dude you need to get modified Lefort 3 and Bimax CCW if you want a chance. You have the same situation as me. You need to shorten the shit out of your midface and widen your midface laterally (increasing your IPD) as well. This is the only way. Stop getting surgeries right now and save for modified Lefort 3 and Bimax CCW + implants. This is the only thing that can save you