Even hot females are getting brutally fucked in life

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
One of my older cousins, she’s around 40 now, but throughout how youth she wasn’t bad looking, had relationships when she was younger which didn’t work out, and also hooked up a lot I’m assuming, she was a Muslim but did the typical shit of fucking around etc.

Long story short now her life is shit, she has no partner or kids, works some shit job, and just sits around all day quoting shitty hadiths from the sunnah.

How have we come to this point where you can be an ok looking female in the west and STILL get fucked over at the end of it all?

Absolutely fucking brutal. There really is no happy ending for anyone in this life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gargomel, klip11, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
J

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and iloveboobs
reminder you just called your 40 year old cousin a hot female

• JFL
Reactions: gargomel, DarkAscender, Debetro and 2 others
because most females are retarded and don’t realize they’re a depreciating asset

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and thebuffdon690
she wasnt aware of how big her smv is
there are tons of ltbs making millions on onlyfans in 2024

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and truthhurts
One of my older cousins, she’s around 40 now, but throughout how youth she wasn’t bad looking, had relationships when she was younger which didn’t work out, and also hooked up a lot I’m assuming, she was a Muslim but did the typical shit of fucking around etc.

Long story short now her life is shit, she has no partner or kids, works some shit job, and just sits around all day quoting shitty hadiths from the sunnah.

How have we come to this point where you can be an ok looking female in the west and STILL get fucked over at the end of it all?

Absolutely fucking brutal. There really is no happy ending for anyone in this life.
She prolly a cat lady now
adopts cat lady GIF

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Because women want rich men. There are only broke men. You end up with broke single men and single women. Nobody is happy. Invest in crypto, break the cycle.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, thebuffdon690 and raleqtambrobret
she wasnt aware of how big her smv is
there are tons of ltbs making millions on onlyfans in 2024
Only fans didn’t exist when she was younger

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and aryan mogger
Because women want rich men. There are only broke men. You end up with broke single men and single women. Nobody is happy. Invest in crypto, break the cycle.
Only good looking chads and traditional women get a happy ending.

Even then it’s possibly they don’t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back