Even if I become locally desired, I still plan to continue to post on this forum.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Like the topic title says, even if I ever become locally desired, which will likely not happen, I still plan to post on this forum because this isn’t an ‘incel only‘ site anyway, just a ‘blackpilled and redpilled men’ only forum.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 13197
shit plan

leave and forget as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yea this isn’t an incel forum and this place is funny af. Most users here are my brocels too

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
It's funny to use like 10 minutes browsing here and it keeps you blackpilled, but if you don't look like shit this site really doesn't deserve any more time than this. Everything worth being said has been said multiple times.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
It's funny to use like 10 minutes browsing here and it keeps you blackpilled, but if you don't look like shit this site really doesn't deserve any more time than this. Everything worth being said has been said multiple times.
AF5CD667 8983 49E7 997F E219EBD5DB6F

XD

Exactly what I do, if you spend too much time here you'd become an autist and when you spend too much time without a dose of blackpill, you become emotional, delusional and weak.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard