Even if you reincarnate as a dog it's over

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
Copers be like "muh dogpill" yet we know that irregardless of specie it's OVER as a sub human( sub canis I guess since its a dog?).
Unnamed
Look at this sub-canis's jawline and recessed chin with wimp skull, ABSOLUTELY OVER.

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @PrestonYnot @Toodlydood @moonblunt @Toska @Bitch @Jamesothy @Ryan @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Bitch, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Well atleast dogs have bitches who fuck anything they find.

• Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Copers be like "muh dogpill" yet we know that irregardless of specie it's OVER as a sub human( sub canis I guess since its a dog?).
View attachment 1162978
Look at this sub-canis's jawline and recessed chin with wimp skull, ABSOLUTELY OVER.

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @PrestonYnot @Toodlydood @moonblunt @Toska @Bitch @Jamesothy @Ryan @LondonVillie
I agree with your statement

• Love it
Well atleast dogs have bitches who fuck anything they find.
Until chad doggo comes along and uses his superior bite force he has from better jawline to maul the incel dog into pieces.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Until chad doggo comes along and uses his superior bite force he has from better jawline to maul the incel dog into pieces.
Hunter eyed Chad wolf
Images   2021 06 03T145659786

VS
Bug eyed incel dog
Images   2021 06 03T145714580

• JFL
View attachment 1162978

Thoughts?
It's over :feelswhy:

• +1