Even if you're a "chad" you lose!!

I

IdeserveJannnah

Iron
The fact is even if you turn to a chad will you ever be happy ?
Point being there's a guy who mogs you in every way , with his traits being way rarer than yours.

Suppose you're a 6'2 chad, 6 psl face with a 7 incher schlong :feelsgood:
Then a 6'6 stud pulls up at your university mogging you in every way (height, face ,dick with broader shoulders) and takes the throne of being the "biggest chad"
Steals all the females ( including your girlfriend) and shines in the limelight now .

How do u go proceed with this theory? You end your life? :feelsrope::cry:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Vasco-v2, fogdart, Beetlejuice and 8 others
Studying blackpills and lurking here since years , but new to operating this website .
Hope someone bumps this thread so that I could atleast get decent amount of replies
Thanks, 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Moggable and Deleted member 17763
Then a 6'6 stud pulls up at your university mogging you in every way (height, face ,dick with broader shoulders) and takes the throne of being the "biggest chad"
Steals all the females ( including your girlfriend) and shines in the limelight now .
I'm 5'5 and below average looking, I would give anything to be 6'2; when you're bottom 5%, being in the top 5% it's different as night and day.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Mewton, fogdart and 4 others
It's a mog or get mogged world. Eventually you cope with the fact that you'll get mogged. The best way is to get a relationship and quickly move somewhere secluded. But a woman who would agree to that is rare.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fogdart, Moggable and 3 others
It's a mog or get mogged world. Eventually you cope with the fact that you'll get mogged. The best way is to get a relationship and quickly move somewhere secluded. But a woman who would agree to that is rare.
impossible in 2022 even for chad

it’s so fucking over was supposed to fuck 2 girls 1 day after the other but both flaked

Fuck my existence it never began for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fogdart, Korea and 4 others
I'm 5'5 and below average looking, I would give anything to be 6'2; when you're bottom 5%, being in the top 5% it's different as night and day.
What's the use of the guy even being 6'2- 6'3 when there's someone better and superior than him in every way at the university?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP

it’s so fucking over was supposed to fuck 2 girls 1 day after the other but both flaked

Damn that girl flaked you???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Brutal. They probably found a chadder option in the mean time. Better luck next time brother.

• +1
5'10 chad mogs the shit out of 6'5 chad. only normies need height to compensate for their lack of sex appeal in the face.
as a chad you need average height, good frame. period

Moreover, most women would reject a very big uncomfortable looking guy if he don't have the right proportions (most don't)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 18516, fogdart and 4 others
5'10 chad mogs the shit out of 6'5 chad. only normies need height to compensate for their lack of sex appeal in the face.

Moreover, most women would reject a very big uncomfortable looking guy if he don't have the right proportions (most don't)
That's why frame is basically as important as height is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Do u even realise how tough it is to get somewhere unacessible and concealed .
You need to secure a place to live in , food to eat, enjoyment, fun activities, job and shit ton of dollars 💵

• +1
Bro imo there’s a point you reach where looks give diminishing returns, and where NT, status, and money matter more. Imo that point is 7/10

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Do u even realise how tough it is to get somewhere unacessible and concealed .
You need to secure a place to live in , food to eat, enjoyment, fun activities, job and shit ton of dollars 💵
If only we were in agricultural pre-industrial society, women would have had to make do. Now they're glued to social media and other time wasting activities.

• +1
Damn that girl flaked you???
JFL it never began I’m telling u

she said her mum forced her to go rehab and that she might make it this evening

but that’s just hella unlikely cuz girls are full of shit anyway

ruined my sleep and shaved clean for nothing jfl

Time to rot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

remember life isn’t worth living if you’re a sub 6’0 chad

It just isn’t worth it it’s just pain and suffering every waking moment

@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and one job away
That's why frame is basically as important as height is.
Even game designers are blackpilled af. They portrait main character as a 176-177 cm guy with good proportions and chad face

In real life it's marlon brando, alain delon

If they make him 195 cm nobody would play this game because of how weird the character looks
@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Zeruel

Really easy to say that here . But irl a 6'5 dominant looking big boned chad literally has a powerful aura surrounding him. Which gives a notice of his presence on the whole campus:feelsrope:

• Hmm...

@Vermilioncore
Over nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Double flaked on one day :lul:

• +1
What's the use of the guy even being 6'2- 6'3 when there's someone better and superior than him in every way at the university?
Because it's not like only the top guy bangs all the girls, and the rest don't get anything, it's not like this in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and alriodai
Point being there's a guy who mogs you in every way , with his traits being way rarer than yours.

im 6'2 ,7 inch but 4.5psl

Because it's not like only the top guy bangs all the girls, and the rest don't get anything, it's not like this in real life.
Dudes on this forum are so retarded i feel they never go outside and see life from an internet pov

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Even game designers are blackpilled af. They portrait main character as a 176-177 cm guy with good proportions and chad face
View attachment 1592983View attachment 1592984

In real life it's marlon brando, alain delon

If they make him 195 cm nobody would play this game because of how weird the character looks
@LooksOverAll
You need to have a frame like Chris Hemsworth or Maher to pull off the 190cm+ height.

• +1

such things are unimaginable! But if it happens then the Only way to Win is to Establish Khilafa and enslave naughty women!

im 6'2 ,7 inch but 4.5psl
You have a giga boring face. Girls your age don't want to have anything with you because your lifestyle is basically written on your face - you are a computer guy. and nothing wrong with that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You're dead wrong mate. All the females actually simp for the guy with the most superior genetics and the most alpha stud

Pray2Allah so that u attain Jannah not women and pray2himalone so that u can attain a obedient Wife who will bear u multiple kids!

Dudes on this forum are so retarded i feel they never go outside and see life from an internet pov
I logically stated the reason go and read

Actually crying with laughter rn :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
The main question is are you the best guy at your town? Tallest, broadest and the most handsome
not even close more like 60 percentile but i am a frame mogger

If I was 6'2 and 6 psl, I would be a God where I live

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member
Low iq thread.
If you are legit chad the chances that you get logged are so minimal that it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Low iq thread.
If you are legit chad the chances that you get logged are so minimal that it doesn’t matter
Minimal? I'm not the tallest guy at my uni :feelsrope:

And minimal doesn't mean that you never get mogged
Low iq thread.

@Vermilioncore
Damn bro that Stacy flaked out on you?

• JFL
Literally low iq!! There is a thing called "celeb halo"
It's same as saying "cMoN bRoo be cOonFiDent kEVin hARt is 5'4 "
Do you think Brad Pitt would care much if some other fag is taller than him? He still facemogs to oblivion and knows that he can get every girl

yeah luckily the rope isn’t too far :feelswah:
Damn nigga. I know the feel

Last Friday I shaved, showered (after a whole week of not showering), washed clothes, didn’t jerk off, etc, and even skipped out on hanging with my dad because I was supposed to have a date with my girl but she cancelled while I was on the fucking road driving there. I felt like crashing the car into some random people and killing myself in that moment tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member
Do you think Brad Pitt would care much if some other fag is taller than him? He still facemogs to oblivion and knows that he can get every girl
Real life slaying depends on being the most rugged jock on campus

Damn nigga. I know the feel

Last Friday I shaved, showered (after a whole week of not showering), washed clothes, didn’t jerk off, etc, and even skipped out on hanging with my dad because I was supposed to have a date with my girl but she cancelled while I was on the fucking road driving there. I felt like crashing the car into some random people and killing myself in that moment tbh
brooo literally same here

I shaved my chest and abs, and face and it was looking clean prettyboy style

brutally over I can’t cope she literally said she was excited and couldn’t wait jfl

dumb whore I can’t cope

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Literally low iq!! There is a thing called "celeb halo"
It's same as saying "cMoN bRoo be cOonFiDent kEVin hARt is 5'4 "
Who is talking about celeb halo here?

I was talking about Brad pitts face without celeb halo you clown

Yup exactly no would give a flying f**k about Brad when this 6'8 dom jock pulls up on yard

Who is talking about celeb halo here?

I was talking about Brad pitts face without celeb halo you clown

Attachments

• images (46).jpeg
    images (46).jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (47).jpeg
    images (47).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0