Even recessed chinlets at my school have friends and talk to girls

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
In my cs class there is this giga recessed kid, I wanna blackpill him so bad and tell him to get surgery. I've never seen anyone that recessed before. I thought he was a loner until I walked past him and he was with a girl, a HTB. I saw him again and he was with friends as well.

NT and personality >>> looks in school

Anyone else who says otherwise should kill themselves. Sounds bluepilled asf but its legit.

For reference this is how recessed he is:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 9670 and 13 others
And no one cares :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Thoughts?

@sytyl @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep, Biggdink and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Chadeep, Biggdink and 1 other person
In my cs class there is this giga recessed kid, I wanna blackpill him so bad and tell him to get surgery. I've never seen anyone that recessed before. I thought he was a loner until I walked past him and he was with a girl, a HTB. I saw him again and he was with friends as well.

NT and personality >>> looks in school

Anyone else who says otherwise should kill themselves. Sounds bluepilled asf but its legit.

For reference this is how recessed he is:

tf is NT

Inb4 some coping autistic retard here says that you don’t need social skills to make friends and that you actually need a chiseled jawline, perfect high cheekbones and a perfect NW 0 hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Tyronecell, Deleted member 9274 and 10 others
Over for non nt in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Inb4 some coping autistic retard here says that you don’t need social skills to make friends and that you actually need a chiseled jawline, perfect high cheekbones and a perfect NW 0 hairline
Legit. I've seen so many retards here say that. In a way its kind of true if ur like 1-3 psl but no one really is at my school.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234 and Beanermaxxer
social skills for friends cause dudes dont give a fuck (most of the time) how u look like.

unless ur cavil in school then dudes might try to befriend u cuz u got a lot of hoes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Legit. I've seen so many retards here say that. In a way its kind of true if ur like 1-3 psl but no one really is at my school.
Yeah, it’s true on extreme cases. Deformed truecels will have problems getting friends because of how difficult it is to look them in the face, and chads don’t need as much social skills since everyone wants to be around them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 12669
Yeah if you arent nt you wont have friends . But you need looks to get girls

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14875, Looks234 and 1 other person
talking to females =/= being attractive to them

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, RoundHouse, Tyronecell and 11 others
To OP

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 12669
yeah looks don't mean anything just don't be an autisit weirdo and u should be fine

Is his name Joe? Dedsrs

Yeah nt is everythng for normies but guy was just her beta friend. This is what being blackpilled before being redpilled does to a mf.

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai
social skills for friends cause dudes dont give a fuck (most of the time) how u look like.

unless ur cavil in school then dudes might try to befriend u cuz u got a lot of hoes
Literally aint hard to make friends if your ugly
I had friends at my ugliest and have friends now as well

Literally aint hard to make friends if your ugly
I had friends at my ugliest and have friends now as well
Were your friends ugly as well?

Do u still make subliminals? Do you think subliminals not related to looks work?
Mindset ones seem to work not sure about face ones, i just like to try potential ways to looksmax and if subliminals do that its free low effort looksmaxxing.

• +1
When will you all learn that Chin is a meme

Attachments

• 89883A99-6FBA-4AB0-824D-83D073936036.png
    89883A99-6FBA-4AB0-824D-83D073936036.png
    495.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 40261D4F-EC6E-4A78-843E-312FA5D6917A.jpeg
    40261D4F-EC6E-4A78-843E-312FA5D6917A.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 9670
In order to get friends, you surely do need social skills and being good looking only makes it better. But for women, social skills mean nothing, only your looks (face) and other dimorphic traits like your height, frame and voice matter when it comes to attraction. Nothing else.

Just because both of them talk with each other doesn't mean that she likes him or will let him hook up with him. He is her beta orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and turkproducer
it’s not really a flex lmao he’s getting used for attention most likely

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14867, lutte and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and turkproducer
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
the reality when you lose your league of legends game:

Why are you so obsessed with leagye of legends
You probably play it yourself every day

• JFL
Why are you so obsessed with leagye of legends
You probably play it yourself every day
it’s just the classic perfect example of a giga autismo incel video game

chads play fifa or in your case malmö fishing village simulator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
it’s just the classic perfect example of a giga autismo incel video game

chads play fifa or in your case malmö fishing village simulator
So you hate yourself for playing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and turkproducer
:lul::lul:

Its fucking over for you, absolute giga virgin if you play that shit
keep crying for age of empires and sid meier civilisation 6 with expansion packs dlc

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and turkproducer
whats ur slay count

Is there a difference between being a virgin and an incel? Im not an incel by definition, but users here call me a mentalcel

Is there a difference between being a virgin and an incel? Im not an incel by definition, but users here call me a mentalcel
not really no ur only 17 tho

• +1