Even taking just a 36 hour hour break from this website feels great

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I feel so much less neurotic and asocial when I just take a break from here. It doesn’t even have to be talking with other people, just being away from this site automatically made he feel better. Everyone here should try this at least once to see if they like it too

I'm leaving forevER

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and CarlSagan96
Hindu shitskin cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and xit
I try to do that but real life experiences are often negative (with women) so I just come here and hide like a scared child

I try to do that but real life experiences are often negative (with women) so I just come here and hide like a scared child
Then just be nice to women and improve your social skills

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and UglyMan
I'm not nt anyway. What's the point

Then just be nice to women and improve your social skills
They don’t even look at me, idiot. Are you bluepilled, you really believe in the ‘be nice’ meme?

They don’t even look at me, idiot. Are you bluepilled, you really believe in the ‘be nice’ meme?
I’m not bluepilled nor blackpilled, I am purplepilled. Even if you are ugly you need to work on your personality. Learn how to be funny to have any chance of succeeding in 2k19.

I’m not bluepilled nor blackpilled, I am purplepilled. Even if you are ugly you need to work on your personality. Learn how to be funny to have any chance of succeeding in 2k19.
The only girl friend (literally a friend who is a girl) laughs when I attempt humour but am I banging her? Ofc not. Why? I’m ugly. While she fucks the 1000 yard aspire stare chad minding his own business in the club.