Every ethnic I saw with a white foid was with a fat one or she was slim but 5/10 or below

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
I feel for them as I look around and 95% of all women are white they have no choice it’s either go for Becky or starve meanwhile white chavs are dancing and pulling 8/10 white stacies :feelskek::feelsgah: niggas will have to leave the west

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lil truecel, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Fuck it ima tag the ethhic squad cos I need replies @FailedNormieManlet @GetShrekt

Funny when I make low effort low IQ threads it ends up being 5+ pages long but when I make good threads like this it’s nothing why do I try?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and GetShrekt
Fuck it ima tag the ethhic squad cos I need replies @FailedNormieManlet @GetShrekt

Funny when I make low effort low IQ threads it ends up being 5+ pages long but when I make good threads like this it’s nothing why do I try?
Try hard high effort threads are cortisol inducing and annoying to read.

Low effort, nuanced threads engage people’s creativity and interest.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Also yes it’s over for black men, they only get landawhala

In germany ethnics are doing very well even with short height, but i dont know about blacks though they only have high smv in america.

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel
Also yes it’s over for black men, they only get landawhala
Tbh black dudes got better looking foids than ethnics last night. Still only pulled landwhales and 5/10 beckies though but better than what the pakis/Ayrabs and rice were pulling. Rice only pulled their own women they were high IQ enough to not bother with white girls

• WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt
In germany ethnics are doing very well even with short height, but i dont know about blacks though they only have high smv in THE WEST.
Fuckers do better than ethnics in my nation

I’d be happy with an average white slim girl

Tfw

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh black dudes got better looking foids than ethnics last night. Still only pulled landwhales and 5/10 beckies though but better than what the pakis/Ayrabs and rice were pulling. Rice only pulled their own women they were high IQ enough to not bother with white girls
Ahhhhh fuck niggers!!

• JFL
I feel for them as I look around and 95% of all women are white they have no choice it’s either go for Becky or starve meanwhile white chavs are dancing and pulling 8/10 white stacies :feelskek::feelsgah: niggas will have to leave the west
yup literally disgusting looking chavs get the most here

• +1
Well i was with a model whitoid for my first gf 8/10 and i was fat and off tinder cry for me the ethnic bvll prince

• Hmm...
yup literally disgusting looking chavs get the most here
It’s hilarious to see a mop headed chav 5’11-6’1 skinny faggot somehow pull 9/10 white girls with ease meanwhile a GL black or Arab would get auto rejected by the same foid. It’s hilarious man can’t even be angry or upset over it

And some fuckers here still cope saying ethnics are cucking white men when the best they can get is landwhales or beckies :feelsgah: multiculturalism will just make non whites incel in the west :feelskek:.@GetShrekt I doubt your actually black.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and GetShrekt
It’s hilarious to see a mop headed chav 5’11-6’1 skinny faggot somehow pull 9/10 white girls with ease meanwhile a GL black or Arab would get auto rejected by the same foid. It’s hilarious man can’t even be angry or upset over it

And some fuckers here still cope saying ethnics are cucking white men when the best they can get is landwhales or beckies :feelsgah: @GetShrekt I doubt your actually black
Its normal people prefer their own unless ure legit gl irl u prolly overate them

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur

And some fuckers here still cope saying ethnics are cucking white men when the best they can get is landwhales or beckies :feelsgah: @GetShrekt I doubt your actually black
I "cucked" a white guy. I was going to sleep with her till her friends stopped me, but we were making out and shit. We added each other on snap and her boyfriend was some faggot whitey who looked like a total nerd jfl.

Bro skinny chavs who look like the result of 6 generations of inbreeding get more girls than well put ethnics, it's brutal. Ethnics need to just stick to their own women for best results jfl

Its normal people prefer their own unless ure legit gl irl u prolly overate them
I get that but it’s brutal to see chadpreet and Tyrone’s getting 7/10 foids whilst white normies get 9/10 white foids. Honestly if your nerdik and incel there’s no excuse it’s so easy for them to pull here @Anstrum95 could get 8/10 primative stacies here if he went clubbing and was NT

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 18840
I get that but it’s brutal to see chadpreet and Tyrone’s getting 7/10 foids whilst white normies get 9/10 white foids. Honestly if your nerdik and incel there’s no excuse it’s so easy for them to pull here @Anstrum95 could get 8/10 primative stacies here if he went clubbing and was NT
Don’t racemix its good.
I won’t breed w whitoids i just pump n dump. Pm if u want to see current me i mog gl whitoids w ease appeal included. But im ethnic lion bvll prince:feelsokman:

• +1
Don’t racemix its good.
I won’t breed w whitoids i just pump n dump. Pm if u want to see current me i mog gl whitoids w ease appeal included. But im ethnic lion bvll prince:feelsokman:
I agree I do not respect men who breed with other races unless incel ofc as it’s not a choice. Pump and dump women is good if she another race. @FailedNormieManlet the girl that caught my eyes most was this black stacyliteish foid who I swear was curry or from Asia maybe Meleneasain? I dunno but I felt drawn to her. Weird? A shame Pajeet and chadrones were to busy trying to get white bitches

Mixed guys were the only ethncis I saw pulling 7/10 white foids more proof mullatos are slayers in uk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
Cope ethnics can slay hot chicks too. Smesh and @Scammer know the story of my Stacy oneitis leaving her bf to get with me :hnghn: @FailedNormieManlet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope ethnics can slay hot chicks too. Smesh and @Scammer know the story of my Stacy oneitis leaving her bf to get with me :hnghn: @FailedNormieManlet
Just be a better version of jacob elordi theory.
Works for me :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Scammer, Deleted member 14160 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just be chad theory… ethnics if one in a hundred then yes they can but that’s the point you have to be exceptional to makeup for that L 95% of ethnics will at most Get fat Whire women or 5/10 beckies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I agree I do not respect men who breed with other races unless incel ofc as it’s not a choice. Pump and dump women is good if she another race. @FailedNormieManlet the girl that caught my eyes most was this black stacyliteish foid who I swear was curry or from Asia maybe Meleneasain? I dunno but I felt drawn to her. Weird? A shame Pajeet and chadrones were to busy trying to get white bitches

Mixed guys were the only ethncis I saw pulling 7/10 white foids more proof mullatos are slayers in uk
mulattos slay here yeah, even the girls are foggers jfl
You are literally a chad bro. The life I live as a 5'5 ethnic, and the life you live are on totally different parts of the spectrum. My experience is common, yours isn't jfl.

• +1
Damn- guess I must be a special ethnic

Damn- guess I must be a special ethnic
Your black not ethnic and as I said it’s easiest for them yet they still pull subhumans
mulattos slay here yeah, even the girls are foggers jfl

You are literally a chad bro. The life I live as a 5'5 ethnic, and the life you live are on totally different parts of the spectrum. My experience is common, yours isn't jfl.
mullato women are overrated but definitely mogg all non white women looks wise

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Your black not ethnic and as I said it’s wisest for them

mullato women are overrated but definitely mogg all non white women looks wise
I like mullato women, but I prefer my own race of women jfl. But mullato women are foggers jfl

• +1
Legit I don’t even look that good and I get girls approaching me all the time ethnic and white girls lol and some are hot

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 14160
I like mullato women, but I prefer my own race of women jfl. But mullato women are foggers jfl
I prefer dark skin Stacy women tbh just saying women the darker they are if they are hot the more eye catching for me bitches remind me of the Drow from D&D wait till I get a Dravidian or black Stacy I’ll force her to roleplay as a Drow

• JFL
I prefer dark skin Stacy women tbh just saying women the darker they are if they are hot the more eye catching for me bitches remind me of the Drow from D&D wait till I get a Dravidian or black Stacy I’ll force her to roleplay as a Drow
you play rpg games? I play elder scrolls and fallout a lot. I tried ESO, might play that again jfl. Over for me as incel, no girls like me

you play rpg games? I play elder scrolls and fallout a lot. I tried ESO, might play that again jfl. Over for me as incel, no girls like me
I have a super high level acc on ESO on both PC and NA servers but I’m on PC :hnghn:. If you try ESO I can make your life easier I guess by making gear for you and shit levelling you high. But once again only on PC.

I played fallout but not the MMO (one it’s shit) fallout is fun same with Skyrim. But I prefer PVP I’m competitive

• Love it
I have a super high level acc on ESO on both PC and NA servers but I’m on PC :hnghn:. If you try ESO I can make your life easier I guess by making gear for you and shit levelling you high. But once again only on PC.

I played fallout but not the MMO (one it’s shit) fallout is fun same with Skyrim. But I prefer PVP I’m competitive
I play on pc too jfl, I prefer the single player games. Idk wtf to do on eso, i just do the quests, my character is like level 30 I think or some shit

op i can smell your insecurity from the slums of khartoum and the fact it over power the sewage tells a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back