Every Girl has a fucking Boyfriend or is Married. WTF IS THIS?

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
I mean yeah, girls all of a sudden are single when Chad or chadlite comes into existence, but how the fuck are nonstatusmaxxed non rich normies getting into relationships, or atleast they claim they are. Every singe female coworker or female I've met from my friends are either married or have boyfriends. Like I already know I'm a 4/10 subhuman 5 at best so I have almost no chance but id like to atleast feel like I have a chance. Some of these faggots arent even goodlooking, just average at best, skinny, and some of them are even short have acne and terrible skinny fat physiques yet they're getting relationships. I by far physique mog these losers and my gymcel days are long behind me as i've barely picked up a weight the past 2 years. Yeah they may not keep these girls for long but atleast they get to experience something. This is truly the worst era to exist as a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, PubertyMaxxer, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 3 others
They don’t have boyfriends they just say that so you don’t hit on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
I mean yeah, girls all of a sudden are single when Chad or chadlite comes into existence, but how the fuck are nonstatusmaxxed non rich normies getting into relationships, or atleast they claim they are. Every singe female coworker or female I've met from my friends are either married or have boyfriends. Like I already know I'm a 4/10 subhuman 5 at best so I have almost no chance but id like to atleast feel like I have a chance. Some of these faggots arent even goodlooking, just average at best, skinny, and some of them are even short have acne and terrible skinny fat physiques yet they're getting relationships. I by far physique mog these losers and my gymcel days are long behind me as i've barely picked up a weight the past 2 years. Yeah they may not keep these girls for long but atleast they get to experience something. This is truly the worst era to exist as a subhuman
Sub 5 law is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Nautica
They don’t have boyfriends they just say that so you don’t hit on them
Lol, you think I actually ask them upfront if they have one? I only know because they'll say they do when we're talking in a group and someone mentions their boyfriend or husband

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Girls are either lying to you about having boyfriends so they can let you down easy, or they actually do have boyfriends, but you're not hot enough to cheat with.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 8853
Lol, you think I actually ask them upfront if they have one? I only know because they'll say they do when where talking in a group and someone mentions their boyfriend or husband
Doesn’t matter, if a girl finds you attractive she will never mention a boyfriend or husband

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
ehh not so much here they just get pumped and dumped

• +1
Doesn’t matter, if a girl finds you attractive she will never mention a boyfriend or husband
hercules rage GIF

• Woah
they say this because she doesn't think you're attractive enough

• +1
Yeah it seems like Chads and pretty boys always keep popping up out of nowhere.

Every Girl has a fucking Boyfriend or is Married. WTF IS THIS?​

Not all of them, but around 90% are...The 10% who are single, aren't usually single for very long, they find another guy pretty fast. Those who remain single for more than a few months are a big red flag - they tend to be very picky, difficult, unbalanced or simply crazy.
However the majority of girls who are in a relationship, don't care that much about their boyfriend/husband, maybe only 10% are actually madly in love and would never cheat on him, the rest are very likely to jump to a better opportunity if it appears...

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Nautica
Women are serial monogamist. Water. Only a small percent are whores who sleep around with new guys every week.

Post college
They have a boyfriend for a few months or 1-2 years and then break up. Fuck 2-3 guys. Keep fucking one of them they like in bed and then start dating that guy. Wash rinse repeat. this is age 20-27.

Women's single window is like 1-2 months MAX. they have Sooo many options. The average guys you see with her, got inside that small single window due to proqiunity like work, OLD, social circle, apartment. Hell even a cold approach.

So you have to play the numbers game in mass and find girls in their single window. Then you must LARP as BF and/or string along for a few months while you look for a new girl who you 1) pass her threshold+2) shes in her single win. This is the ONLY reliable way to get consistent sex with some variety.

Not all of them, but around 90% are...The 10% who are single, aren't usually single for very long, they find another guy pretty fast. Those who remain single for more than a few months are a big red flag - they tend to be very picky, difficult, unbalanced or simply crazy.
However the majority of girls who are in a relationship, don't care that much about their boyfriend/husband, maybe only 10% are actually madly in love and would never cheat on him, the rest are very likely to jump to a better opportunity if it appears...
This is correct. HOWEVER most won't jump branch unless they have a firm grip on the next branch. This is why if you mog her bf in anyway and consistently try/around her you can easily get them. You have to make an effort.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar