Every Girl That Used To Want Me Wants Me Dead Now (RATE THEM)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
ok so basically there are 100s of these messages im not even kidding but yall would be bored, I used to be a big hit with JBS at my school I'm not fucking kidding.
Just read these threads if you don't believe.
These are just a few of the best ones.

December 11th, I message a cute latina chick from my school with a fat ass and decent tits if i still had her on snap, because she wanted to fuck a few months prior.
IMG 2352
IMG 2353
IMG 2354
IMG 2355
IMG 2356

Now I'm blocked, you get the idea. I don't understand what the fuck I did wrong to her?
IMG 2357
IMG 2358

I mean she'd be a nice GF tbh, she was in love with my looks back then, she liked my jaw (it wasn't weird at the time), she complimented my eye color (hazel, which idk why it's legit a normal color but ig she thought it was green lol), and my hair.
I'm not a big fan of fat asses, but still she was desired at the time, and every nigga wanted a piece of this bitch, so it still would've been a win-win for me.

Next I messaged this 15 year old JB (I'm 16 BTW feds I'm not weird)
Two years ago we had each other on snap, and she called me cute, because you know I had my youthful looks. And now, she won't even give me the time of day WTF?
IMG 2359
IMG 2360

Next I legit met the BADDEST BITCH, I was at the mall one day with my friends Nelson, Victor and Jaelyn. I've posted their pics in my previous threads in the top of the page.

IMG 2375

She had a bit of a descension, but at the time, DAMN NIGGA my friend Jaelyn couldn't stop commenting about her ass. He said that shit looked, "bootylicious or delectable something I can't exactly remember." I think she's starve maxxed now, but at the time all the niggas in town wanted her. But she wanted me, because we met at the mall. I called her name, she found me attractive, we then went to sonic and chilled. Exchanged numbers, she said my jaw was sharp as fuck, we texted for a bit, then I said I didn't wanna hurt her and blew her off. I guess it hurt her feelings, I guess I did it because I was high inhib at the time, but here's the ss if yall wanna see. I had a good personality as well, even when we were talking about height I still managed to turn it around into a joke and made her like me even more. Proof that prettyboy looks, hair, face, and body halo can make a girl like you without being over 6 foot, despite being short I was still able to pull these girls. Being tall is still important for most men because they weren't at my looks level.

Yep she used to fw me now she called me weird and says to KMS.
Over.

IMG 2374

IMG 2373

this girl morgan chromi used to snap me i was good friends w her sister too they both found me attractive and i liked them as well, sucks that im such an incel now. if i wouldve been blackpilled back then i wouldve tore all these bitches asses UP NIGGA!
morgan would compliment my rings in the hallway id hear her say to her friends that I was so hot and her friend would say Im a spicy white or whatever. this fucking sucks man im alone and i have no one no friends or girls. my past self doesnt even seem like me, it seems like a figment of my imagination, and now this girl is dating a chad THEY ALL ARE DATING FUCKING CHADS BECAUSE I WAS SO STUPID TO LET THEM GO!

IMG 2369
IMG 2370

heres another girl named kaykay
id get her pics but too many has been attached here shes a mid tier becky but really cute id say ^
|

the next girl is a girl who found me on tiktok before i started acting like an idiot and still had prettyboy looks kinda and then i fucked it all up
IMG 2361
IMG 2362
IMG 2363

the next girl is a low tier becky unfraded emo cuck bitch
used to find me cute and bam yall guessed it now she thinks im ugly because of my eyes
IMG 2364

see at this time i still had cute cheeks that werent sunken and weird i had better looks collagen hair etc but she still found me attractive bc i had more soft features now this was 10 motnsh ago
IMG 2365
IMG 2367
IMG 2368

and so yeah im ugly bc of all my features ppl here who say i have a good eye area IFUCKING DONT look what this girl sadi now i need surgery on them
especailly the last girl ill never forget how she said my eyes are ugly
so yeah guys thanks for ruining my life idk if any of u faggots from 2020 are still here but fuck uto everyone who recomended surgery and habits for me back then assholes
yeah for those who know my old account i used to post here in 2020 waiting 1.5 year later came back and then i got a new account

fuck everyone who told me opry or death
fuck everyone who told me i needed to get canthoplasty
fuck everyone who said i needed rhino
fuck everyone who said i needed lip injections
fuck everyone who said i needed hollow cheeks
fuck u all for saying i needed fillers
fuck everyone who told me if i was truly good looking id look good when i wakeup without showering or faking my looks with anything
yo uare all fucking niggers and i hate u u ruined MY FUCKING LIFE! AND ITS FUNY BC U GUYS THINK THIS A FUCKING TROLL BUT ITS NOT IM GENUINELY JUST FUCKED IT"S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME ILL NEVER FIND LOVE BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT TEETH CUZ YALL SAID TO BE TRULLY GOOOD LOOKING TO NOT BRUSH NOW MY BRACES OFF I HAVE CROOKED BROWN TEETH AND I HAVE LEGIT ZERO COLLAGEN NO BUCCINATORS IN MY FACE SO I LOOK LIKE A 50 YEAR OLD ZOMBIE I GET CALLED UGLY EVERYWHERE I GO YALL TOLD ME TO STARVE MYSELF SO MY GROWTH GOT STUNTED NOW I CANT GO ON A SUMMER TRIP WITH MY RELATIVES TO NEW JERSEY BC IM NOT CHAD BC ILL HAVE TO SEE ALL MY GYMAXXED RELATIVES AND IM NOT GYMMAXED AND IM SO FUCKING SCRAWNY AND WEAK AND UNTRAINED ITS SO OVER I WANT A TIME MACHINE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY RITUAL OR SECRET TO JUST GO BACK 18 MONTHS PLEASE I JUT WANNA GO BACK TO NOVEMBER 2020 FIX MY LIFe
KEEP GETTING REGULAR HAIRCUTS MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIPS DATE AND FUCK GIRLS KEEP WORKING OUT AND DOING SKINCARE NO SURGERY MAYBE FILLERS BUT THATS IT
FUCK U ALL RANT OVER RATE THESE GIRLS IM DONE IM GOING TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF ON CITRA EMULATOR BC AT LEAST MY VILLAGERS TREAT ME NICELY WITH RESPECT MOST OF THE TIME AND I CAN BE ANYONE OR ILL PLAY ARKHAM KNIGHT WHERE I CAN BE A 6 2 GIGACHAD WITH BLUE EYES AND FIGHT CRIME AND STARE AT CATWOMANS ASS
OKAY GUYS BYE FUCK U ALL AGAIN
PS FUCK U

Attachments

• IMG_2372.PNG
    IMG_2372.PNG
    278.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2374.PNG
    IMG_2374.PNG
    332.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tasty17, Gladiator, Scammer and 27 others

matched with chad :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, Deleted member 6128, alriodai and 9 others
what's your IG OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Ahrimancel and beau
you're a real one james

already in the DMs of two of the girls they'll tell me his real IG @

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, FailedNormieManlet, SLA and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Detn86, FailedNormieManlet, Polar and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
nigga fuck off dont text them
i was kidding, don't care enough to ask them, just curious why you only post these hideous pictures of yourself on here when you look ok in these videos.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, mazzi and Johanjohan
i laughed at the citra emulator part ngl

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee
i was kidding, don't care enough to ask them, just curious why you only post these hideous pictures of yourself on here when you look ok in these videos.
most of the videos are from over a year to two years ago
i am just donew taking pics and feeling like shit
im not taking another pic of myself until im chad
i cant prettyboymax again im gonna have to find a way to mascf maxx

i laughed at the citra emulator part ngl
wastn suppposed to be a joke
animal crossing is a comforting game to escape the blackpill

most of the videos are from over a year to two years ago
i am just donew taking pics and feeling like shit
im not taking another pic of myself until im chad
i cant prettyboymax again im gonna have to find a way to mascf maxx
what happened to your face in these 2 years? self-injected fillers? some hideous skin disease?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and mazzi
what happened to your face in these 2 years? self-injected fillers? some hideous skin disease?
just bad late puberty (gave these lips and weird bones) lack of testosterone no skin care no showers no haircuts no gym starving for the past 2 years you get the point

just bad late puberty (gave these lips and weird bones) lack of testosterone no skin care no showers no haircuts no gym starving for the past 2 years you get the point
i missed the point where you told the truth and say you either "badly morphed my pics" or "self-injected fillers"

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
i missed the point where you told the truth and say you either "badly morphed my pics" or "self-injected fillers"
nigga all these girls hate me and theyve seen me irl its not a morph if i still looked like a chadlite i wouldnt be blocked by them lmfao
the only other thing it could be is filers which its not its just shit genetics i forgot to mention i do bonesmash for past two years too

Looks like you got major buccal fat removal. Get a facial FT, and some help

Your facial changes are far from being the sole reason you're getting the opposite of the reaction you want. I promise you that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, mazzi and Deleted member 18052
Looks like you got major buccal fat removal. Get a facial FT, and some help

Your facial changes are far from being the sole reason you're getting the opposite of the reaction you want. I promise you that.
what am i doing wrong tho bro? and how can i get facial fat bro tell me how !

oh wait guys i remember my friend jaylen said her ass lookoed volumptuos yes that was the word :)

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Hard to not take you as a joke, I seriously don't even think your photos aren't frauded to look like the joker :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detn86, alriodai, Jarate and 2 others
Bruh to a cosmetic doctor and tell him to fix that shit. I have no idea if your trolling or serious, but if you really bonesmashed or whatever, you need to fix it. Stop with the looksmaxxing shit and be healthy. I'm sure you can get some fillers put back in or something. I feel like your not telling the whole story of what the hell happened to your face, unless your trolling.

Idk man, until i can hear some solid discussion about this situation I'm going to have to ignore.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 1851
Dude... these forums have been making your mind sick since you were a kid. I feel sorry for you and I hope you can fix yourself both physically and mentally. (No offense and I understand your situation but you have to change that shitty attitude).

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Sens and overheadmax
Shit, you really were on the right track. Since your teens was the perfect time to naturally mutate your face bones, gymmax, very small doses of mk677 (because of your age at the time), 30 second sprints every day to increase growth hormone, idk.... ¿Why the hell do they call a child ugly, because he doesn't have the face of an adult man?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Dude... these forums have been making your mind sick since you were a kid. I feel sorry for you and I hope you can fix yourself both physically and mentally. (No offense and I understand your situation but you have to change that shitty attitude).
Idk man if these incel folks were telling him to do all that dumb shit, and i did it as a dumb kid, i would be mad too. Fuck all that good attitude. Bad advice does not deserve good attitude. Even today, i see so much plastic surgery frauding nonsense posts and just smh. Plastic surgery to me has always been some kim kardashian shit. You people here are some dumb fucks. Telling kids its a good time to do unhealthy shit like bonemodding and skull hormone shit just for some dumb degenerate bitches that would fuck anyone with a high social status regardless of looks. Fucking simps that have no clue about female nature and attraction.

There's a level to this troll shit. I think its crossed. People want to laugh but if what is said by Op is true and not troll, its legit nightmare fuel. I remember how highschool and stuff used to be like. So many eyes, and i remember how important social relation and situations used to be. Imagine how bad he would have it as a young guy. Plus the guys avi legit looks fucking scary

Maybe its because im older but its too many young people here like 13-17 messing with this dumb shit, or eating up advice from these effeminates frauders. Lot of people here see it funny when a young persons life is fucked up because they don't ever have shit going for them and are pleased at others join their rot society.

• +1
Reactions: EnjoyerOf Water and overheadmax
Idk man if these incel folks were telling him to do all that dumb shit, and i did it as a dumb kid, i would be mad too. Fuck all that good attitude. Bad advice does not deserve good attitude. Even today, i see so much plastic surgery frauding nonsense posts and just smh. Plastic surgery to me has always been some kim kardashian shit. You people here are some dumb fucks. Telling kids its a good time to do unhealthy shit like bonemodding and skull hormone shit just for some dumb degenerate bitches that would fuck anyone with a high social status regardless of looks. Fucking simps that have no clue about female nature and attraction.

There's a level to this troll shit. I think its crossed. People want to laugh but if what is said by Op is true and not troll, its legit nightmare fuel. I remember how highschool and stuff used to be like. So many eyes, and i remember how important social relation and situations used to be. Imagine how bad he would have it as a young guy. Plus the guys avi legit looks fucking scary

Maybe its because im older but its too many young people here like 13-17 messing with this dumb shit, or eating up advice from these effeminates frauders. Lot of people here see it funny when a young persons life is fucked up because they don't ever have shit going for them and are pleased at others join their rot society.
I'm 20, and believe me, the last thing I support is recommending a fucking operation on a child. I recommend young people to train, eat correctly, increase their testosterone so that they have NATURAL and HEALTHY changes. What happened with james curly is crazy. They practically told a guy (with a child face because he's a child, duh), that he looks ugly, that he doesn't have sexual dimorphism and he needs surgery... WTFFF. WHY DO PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WANT CHILDS TO LOOK LIKE ADULT ACTORS FROM HOLLYWOOD, DAMN IT?.

In the same way you are absolutely right in that sense, he has every right to act that way, I did not think of it that way, but I would also be furious.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 18568, alriodai and 3 others
Hard to not take you as a joke, I seriously don't even think your photos aren't frauded to look like the joker :lul::lul::lul:
Bruh to a cosmetic doctor and tell him to fix that shit. I have no idea if your trolling or serious, but if you really bonesmashed or whatever, you need to fix it. Stop with the looksmaxxing shit and be healthy. I'm sure you can get some fillers put back in or something. I feel like your not telling the whole story of what the hell happened to your face, unless your trolling.

Idk man, until i can hear some solid discussion about this situation I'm going to have to ignore.

• JFL
Reactions: Polar and Piratecel

yeah bro i think surgerys the only way wish me luck o nmy next poperation in november

I'm 20, and believe me, the last thing I support is recommending a fucking operation on a child. I recommend young people to train, eat correctly, increase their testosterone so that they have NATURAL and HEALTHY changes. What happened with james curly is crazy. They practically told a guy (with a child face because he's a child, duh), that he looks ugly, that he doesn't have sexual dimorphism and he needs surgery... WTFFF. WHY DO PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WANT CHILDS TO LOOK LIKE ADULT ACTORS FROM HOLLYWOOD, DAMN IT?.

In the same way you are absolutely right in that sense, he has every right to act that way, I did not think of it that way, but I would also be furious.
sorry but to be respected on this site u have to be perfect so again i am saddened by the loss of my looks and relationships but i can improve w surger i think

sorry but to be respected on this site u have to be perfect so again i am saddened by the loss of my looks and relationships but i can improve w surger i think
I agree, but I recommend you get fit for the surgery. Everything has to work out for you this time. Remember that each surgery can be the last, that's why I'm surprised that in this forum they recommend them as if the face were a fucking toy, as if this were the fucking future Elysium.

I agree, but I recommend you get fit for the surgery. Everything has to work out for you this time. Remember that each surgery can be the last, that's why I'm surprised that in this forum they recommend them as if the face were a fucking toy, as if this were the fucking future Elysium.
yeah the face is a playing ground to change tbh

ok so basically there are 100s of these messages im not even kidding but yall would be bored, I used to be a big hit with JBS at my school I'm not fucking kidding.

December 11th, I message a cute latina chick from my school with a fat ass and decent tits if i still had her on snap, because she wanted to fuck a few months prior.
View attachment 1700176View attachment 1700177View attachment 1700178View attachment 1700179View attachment 1700180

Now I'm blocked, you get the idea. I don't understand what the fuck I did wrong to her?
View attachment 1700181View attachment 1700182
I mean she'd be a nice GF tbh, she was in love with my looks back then, she liked my jaw (it wasn't weird at the time), she complimented my eye color (hazel, which idk why it's legit a normal color but ig she thought it was green lol), and my hair.
I'm not a big fan of fat asses, but still she was desired at the time, and every nigga wanted a piece of this bitch, so it still would've been a win-win for me.

Two years ago we had each other on snap, and she called me cute, because you know I had my youthful looks. And now, she won't even give me the time of day WTF?
View attachment 1700183View attachment 1700184
View attachment 1700207

Next I legit met the BADDEST BITCH, I was at the mall one day with my friends Nelson, Victor and Jaelyn. I've posted their pics in my previous threads in the top of the page.

View attachment 1700198
She had a bit of a descension, but at the time, DAMN NIGGA my friend Jaelyn couldn't stop commenting about her ass. He said that shit looked, "bootylicious or delectable something I can't exactly remember." I think she's starve maxxed now, but at the time all the niggas in town wanted her. But she wanted me, because we met at the mall. I called her name, she found me attractive, we then went to sonic and chilled. Exchanged numbers, she said my jaw was sharp as fuck, we texted for a bit, then I said I didn't wanna hurt her and blew her off. I guess it hurt her feelings, I guess I did it because I was high inhib at the time, but here's the ss if yall wanna see. I had a good personality as well, even when we were talking about height I still managed to turn it around into a joke and made her like me even more. Proof that prettyboy looks, hair, face, and body halo can make a girl like you without being over 6 foot, despite being short I was still able to pull these girls. Being tall is still important for most men because they weren't at my looks level.
View attachment 1700217
Over.

View attachment 1700199
View attachment 1700196
this girl morgan chromi used to snap me i was good friends w her sister too they both found me attractive and i liked them as well, sucks that im such an incel now. if i wouldve been blackpilled back then i wouldve tore all these bitches asses UP NIGGA!
morgan would compliment my rings in the hallway id hear her say to her friends that I was so hot and her friend would say Im a spicy white or whatever. this fucking sucks man im alone and i have no one no friends or girls. my past self doesnt even seem like me, it seems like a figment of my imagination, and now this girl is dating a chad THEY ALL ARE DATING FUCKING CHADS BECAUSE I WAS SO STUPID TO LET THEM GO!

View attachment 1700193View attachment 1700194
id get her pics but too many has been attached here shes a mid tier becky but really cute id say ^
|

the next girl is a girl who found me on tiktok before i started acting like an idiot and still had prettyboy looks kinda and then i fucked it all up
View attachment 1700185View attachment 1700186View attachment 1700187
used to find me cute and bam yall guessed it now she thinks im ugly because of my eyes
View attachment 1700188
see at this time i still had cute cheeks that werent sunken and weird i had better looks collagen hair etc but she still found me attractive bc i had more soft features now this was 10 motnsh ago
View attachment 1700189View attachment 1700191View attachment 1700192

and so yeah im ugly bc of all my features ppl here who say i have a good eye area IFUCKING DONT look what this girl sadi now i need surgery on them
so yeah guys thanks for ruining my life idk if any of u faggots from 2020 are still here but fuck uto everyone who recomended surgery and habits for me back then assholes
yeah for those who know my old account i used to post here in 2020 waiting 1.5 year later came back and then i got a new account

fuck everyone who told me if i was truly good looking id look good when i wakeup without showering or faking my looks with anything
yo uare all fucking niggers and i hate u u ruined MY FUCKING LIFE! AND ITS FUNY BC U GUYS THINK THIS A FUCKING TROLL BUT ITS NOT IM GENUINELY JUST FUCKED IT"S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME ILL NEVER FIND LOVE BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT TEETH CUZ YALL SAID TO BE TRULLY GOOOD LOOKING TO NOT BRUSH NOW MY BRACES OFF I HAVE CROOKED BROWN TEETH AND I HAVE LEGIT ZERO COLLAGEN NO BUCCINATORS IN MY FACE SO I LOOK LIKE A 50 YEAR OLD ZOMBIE I GET CALLED UGLY EVERYWHERE I GO YALL TOLD ME TO STARVE MYSELF SO MY GROWTH GOT STUNTED NOW I CANT GO ON A SUMMER TRIP WITH MY RELATIVES TO NEW JERSEY BC IM NOT CHAD BC ILL HAVE TO SEE ALL MY GYMAXXED RELATIVES AND IM NOT GYMMAXED AND IM SO FUCKING SCRAWNY AND WEAK AND UNTRAINED ITS SO OVER I WANT A TIME MACHINE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY RITUAL OR SECRET TO JUST GO BACK 18 MONTHS PLEASE I JUT WANNA GO BACK TO NOVEMBER 2020 FIX MY LIFe
KEEP GETTING REGULAR HAIRCUTS MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIPS DATE AND FUCK GIRLS KEEP WORKING OUT AND DOING SKINCARE NO SURGERY MAYBE FILLERS BUT THATS IT
FUCK U ALL RANT OVER RATE THESE GIRLS IM DONE IM GOING TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF ON CITRA EMULATOR BC AT LEAST MY VILLAGERS TREAT ME NICELY WITH RESPECT MOST OF THE TIME AND I CAN BE ANYONE OR ILL PLAY ARKHAM KNIGHT WHERE I CAN BE A 6 2 GIGACHAD WITH BLUE EYES AND FIGHT CRIME AND STARE AT CATWOMANS ASS
PS FUCK U

Miren song first time I’ve heard it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
All of them are 4-5/10

• Woah

View attachment 1700176View attachment 1700177View attachment 1700178View attachment 1700179View attachment 1700180

View attachment 1700207

View attachment 1700198
View attachment 1700217
Over.

View attachment 1700199
View attachment 1700196

|

View attachment 1700188

PS FUCK U

BRO, you are actually so funny. Also you're right on the descension. Did you get possessed or something? Either way bro, it be like that, because you are no longer NT but BASED. And women cannot stand Based, it's like you're a different person now.

NGL that pixie rose chick could get her pussy kissed :feelshehe:

James can i help you with looksmax coaching?

View attachment 1700207

View attachment 1700198
View attachment 1700217
Over.

View attachment 1700199
View attachment 1700196

|

View attachment 1700188

PS FUCK U

it's not just ur looks james, it's how fast u fall into that pit of desperation when you get left on seen.. or when you don't get the answer you want, not only that bur ur pf on ig legit looks like a meme page, and the fact that you go from:

>"Hi"
>"Hello"
>"Want to have sex you bitch?"

while looking like u have multiple botched surgeries it's just never gonna work, maybe in the past when you actually looked 6 psl it would've definitely worked, "why?" you ask, because you had appeal and facial harmony, you looked like tiktok boy foids love that.

i'm not hating, i actually feel quite bad for you because you took what these retards said seriously, YOU took advice from virgin currycells who live in 3rd world countries with Chico pfpics

Now I understand, when you have a whole forum telling you you aren't goodlooking enough, it might creat doubts in ones head and unfortunantely you made the wrong choices, but the fact you didn't try any softmaxxes or gymmaxxing before doing what you did, which is just radical baffles me straight up.

If you had been a little more cynical instead of taking virgin basementrotter advice maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way.

View attachment 1700207

View attachment 1700198
View attachment 1700217
Over.

View attachment 1700199
View attachment 1700196

|

View attachment 1700188

PS FUCK U

All ugly, the third one is alright tho, rest of them got major butterface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Chowdog
This site is autistic as shit fam

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 16133 and Chowdog
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
it's not just ur looks james, it's how fast u fall into that pit of desperation when you get left on seen.. or when you don't get the answer you want, not only that bur ur pf on ig legit looks like a meme page, and the fact that you go from:

>"Hi"
>"Hello"
>"Want to have sex you bitch?"

while looking like u have multiple botched surgeries it's just never gonna work, maybe in the past when you actually looked 6 psl it would've definitely worked, "why?" you ask, because you had appeal and facial harmony, you looked like tiktok boy foids love that.

i'm not hating, i actually feel quite bad for you because you took what these retards said seriously, YOU took advice from virgin currycells who live in 3rd world countries with Chico pfpics

Now I understand, when you have a whole forum telling you you aren't goodlooking enough, it might creat doubts in ones head and unfortunantely you made the wrong choices, but the fact you didn't try any softmaxxes or gymmaxxing before doing what you did, which is just radical baffles me straight up.

If you had been a little more cynical instead of taking virgin basementrotter advice maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way.

View attachment 1710224
thanks bro so like what can ido to get better looks

thanks bro so like what can ido to get better looks
yeah hes right this site fucking ruined you, brutal.

if you can get the surgeries reversed do it, idk if thats even a thing tho

yeah hes right this site fucking ruined you, brutal.

if you can get the surgeries reversed do it, idk if thats even a thing tho
He didn't get surgeries just bad late puberty overgrown bones and lips. It s the opposite of recessed and look just as bad because monster vibes.

• Love it