Every Looks Improvement I've Made And Every Success I've Had Since I Started Posting (and how I did them)

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
I'm still far from done, but this is what I've done so far that's actually yielded results

Instant Dense Eyebrows

I discovered an easy way to instantly fraud dense eyebrows and that's just using a bit of gofybr on them and patting it in. They will look 100% natural as long as you are conservative in how much you use and you pick the right color.

Cover Slightly Thinner Hair And Small Bald Spot
On a similar note I use the stuff above for it's intended purpose. I started losing hair at a very early age, but luckily it was in a way that's very easy to conceal since my actual hairline stayed nw0. I just have a small thin patch/bald spot on my crown and I use this stuff to cover it up

Stopped Thinning Hair
I started using fin 3 years ago and haven't lost hair since and have had no overt side effects. but just cause I was lucky doesn't mean you'll be too. Only take this stuff if you absolutely have to. Who Knows, maybe next month my luck will run out and I'll be impotent. That's a risk I'm willing to take since hair is that important

Slimmer and More Symmetrical Nose: (thanks to @Bvnny.)
I've only been doing these massages for three weeks and have noticed some improvement to my nose. This will work well if your nose isn't THAT fucked up, but could use slight to moderate improvement. I takes a while to notice tho, i've only started seeing a difference recently and still have months to go until I see the final result.

Skin Color Maxxing: (thanks to @gymislife)
I've been eating carrots, oranges, squash, and anything else that's orange to help get that glow and it's been making a moderate difference in my skin tone with no change in my sun exposure. I've also been just plain health maxxing which has probably helped too

Simple Fashionmaxxing/Hairstylemaxxing (thanks to @Lev Peshkov for the foundation)
I got a really nice haircut going on and all I do is use sea salt spray and a blow dryer. This one is highly personalized so I don't think any of you will gain much from me elabbing on it. What's good fashion for you and your location is different from person to person. Same with what a good haircut would be for you

leanmaxxing
I've gone from 21% bf at the end of October to 16% bf right now. It's made a decent improvement to my face, but I'm lucky enough to have sufficient bones for that to be possible. Some people seem to not change at all from going down 5% bf, you may or may not. Here's what I did:
-Omad almost every day
-Aiming for low carbs
-Slight calorie deficit
-High protein, only whole foods
-(until recently inconsistent) gymmaxing/some cardio

Got a NT social circle
I'm proud of how I turned this one around

What I did was start working a job in the mall where a lot of nt people my age work, socialize with them, and yeah, idk it just kind of worked out I guess I wasn't that aspy after all, just socially underexposed. There are other better people to ask on how to become NT

Lifts and Stretching for height (thanks to @Kevin Costner)
I'm 5' 8" heres what I'm doing to correct it.
-Nike AF1s (about 1")
-1" insoles
-Height/posture correction (roughly 1-2cm gains so far)
all of those have so far brought me up to about 5' 10"

Whitened My Teeth
I did about a 30 days straight of oil pulling. Which is where you swish coconut oil around in your mouth for about 30 minutes. Made my teeth noticeably whiter

I'd say I'm about 40-50% done with my looksmaxing. I'm doing a lot of other stuff rn too like red light therapy, handmaxxing, gymmaxing, etc. but these are the ones I've had noticeable results from so far. I'll probably make a part two in a few months with a comprehensive layout of absolutely everything I did/do including diet, and my supplement stack etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, amorfati, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
What did you do for posture?

What did you do for posture?
Oh right I've been following this thread

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I'm still far from done, but this is what I've done so far that's actually yielded results

Instant Dense Eyebrows

I discovered an easy way to instantly fraud dense eyebrows and that's just using a bit of gofybr on them and patting it in. They will look 100% natural as long as you are conservative in how much you use and you pick the right color.

Cover Slightly Thinner Hair And Small Bald Spot
On a similar note I use the stuff above for it's intended purpose. I started losing hair at a very early age, but luckily it was in a way that's very easy to conceal since my actual hairline stayed nw0. I just have a small thin patch/bald spot on my crown and I use this stuff to cover it up

Stopped Thinning Hair
I started using fin 3 years ago and haven't lost hair since and have had no overt side effects. but just cause I was lucky doesn't mean you'll be too. Only take this stuff if you absolutely have to. Who Knows, maybe next month my luck will run out and I'll be impotent. That's a risk I'm willing to take since hair is that important

Slimmer and More Symmetrical Nose: (thanks to @Bvnny.)
I've only been doing these massages for three weeks and have noticed some improvement to my nose. This will work well if your nose isn't THAT fucked up, but could use slight to moderate improvement. I takes a while to notice tho, i've only started seeing a difference recently and still have months to go until I see the final result.

Skin Color Maxxing: (thanks to @gymislife)
I've been eating carrots, oranges, squash, and anything else that's orange to help get that glow and it's been making a moderate difference in my skin tone with no change in my sun exposure. I've also been just plain health maxxing which has probably helped too

Simple Fashionmaxxing/Hairstylemaxxing (thanks to @Lev Peshkov for the foundation)
I got a really nice haircut going on and all I do is use sea salt spray and a blow dryer. This one is highly personalized so I don't think any of you will gain much from me elabbing on it. What's good fashion for you and your location is different from person to person. Same with what a good haircut would be for you

leanmaxxing
I've gone from 21% bf at the end of October to 16% bf right now. It's made a decent improvement to my face, but I'm lucky enough to have sufficient bones for that to be possible. Some people seem to not change at all from going down 5% bf, you may or may not. Here's what I did:
-Omad almost every day
-Aiming for low carbs
-Slight calorie deficit
-High protein, only whole foods
-(until recently inconsistent) gymmaxing/some cardio

Got a NT social circle
I'm proud of how I turned this one around
View attachment 1433615
What I did was start working a job in the mall where a lot of nt people my age work, socialize with them, and yeah, idk it just kind of worked out I guess I wasn't that aspy after all, just socially underexposed. There are other better people to ask on how to become NT

Lifts and Stretching for height
I'm 5' 8" heres what I'm doing to correct it.
-Nike AF1s (about 1")
-1" insoles
-Height/posture correction (roughly 1-2cm gains so far)
all of those have so far brought me up to about 5' 10"

Whitened My Teeth
I did about a 30 days straight of oil pulling. Which is where you swish coconut oil around in your mouth for about 30 minutes. Made my teeth noticeably whiter

I'd say I'm about 40-50% done with my looksmaxing. I'm doing a lot of other stuff rn too like red light therapy, handmaxxing, gymmaxing, etc. but these are the ones I've had noticeable results from so far. I'll probably make a part two in a few months with a comprehensive layout of absolutely everything I did/do including diet, and my supplement stack etc.
read every word.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
Bookmarked and read every word, congrats OP :love:

• +1
Great stuff!

Instant Dense Eyebrows
Cool, i have bought fiber hairs and also an applicator where i can basically spraypaint it on.. and so far i did not use it yet cause in my super-lose beard at first try it looked pretty unnatural.
How do you apply it? Just put hairs on small finger and go over the brows? Omg you wrote it directly there, you pat it in.
I was thinking a plate with the form of the eyebrows left as holes would be good, so i can spraypaint and it only gets my brows :)

Hmmm.. i guess i did it wrong, so far i am not superhappy with it)
(always before first, then after)

ps i think just lying on the floor makes my face look better than being upright

• +1
Great stuff!

Cool, i have bought fiber hairs and also an applicator where i can basically spraypaint it on.. and so far i did not use it yet cause in my super-lose beard at first try it looked pretty unnatural.
How do you apply it? Just put hairs on small finger and go over the brows? Omg you wrote it directly there, you pat it in.
I was thinking a plate with the form of the eyebrows left as holes would be good, so i can spraypaint and it only gets my brows :)

Hmmm.. i guess i did it wrong, so far i am not superhappy with it)
(always before first, then after)

ps i think just lying on the floor makes my face look better than being upright

Yeah I have no experience with spraying it on, or using it for facial hair. I just put some on my fingers, go over the brows and pat it in, then wash away any extra that got on my face. Either way I think they look better in pic 2 than in pic 1

• +1
Reactions: Real
what was your calorie deficit? high protein made a huge impact bro?

• +1
what was your calorie deficit? high protein made a huge impact bro?
1800 calories/day, about a 200 cal deficit for me. Protein definitely helped, but you're still going to need to develop some will power to maintain your leanmaxxing diet, especially if your reason for eating poorly mostly revolves around using food as a way to cope mentally. I also eat a decent amount of fruit which has fiber and I've it read helps with appetite. A big help with leanmaxxing (as well as looksmaxxing/health overall) is that my diet is like 90-95% whole/organic foods

Also if anyone is interested, I no longer do omad since reading in another post about how fasting can seriously hinder collegian production (like 90% or something). And since I'm not far off from 12% bf, getting perfect skin is a far greater priority for me rn. So if you're young and don't have any skin problems I'd recommend omad as a way to accelerate leanmaxxing in the short term, but not if you're worried about skin, then it's just safer not to do it.

What about dating? Any improvements on that front?

Also oil pulling, TIL. Good stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1