every pussy and mouth feels different,thats why some men enjoy sex and others don't....NOT EVERY FOID HAS GOOD PUSSY!

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
i HAD a few gfs I fucked raw and a few hookers I did and also many hookers with condom on,and every one felt different.some are like the inside of your cheeks ...some are dry..some are very WET..some have heat others don't and some are very warm almost burning up(feels so good)!some feel bad others feel amazing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
I live to dominate and to fornicate. I inseminate and impregnate, letting me procreate so my genes proliferate. I live to put women in a euphoric state and get them to reciprocate. I looksmax so my looks don’t deteriorate even when I’m forty-eight. I never eat off of styrofoam plates; that shit be contaminate, and the estrogen accumulates, giving you the testosterone levels of a neonate. I start from the bottom — recessed, not overweight. I’ll ascend to 9+/10 Chad, ain’t no overrate. What you just read is totally fake; all I do is masturbate. The subhuman trait is innate. My repulsiveness radiates. If my bones can’t be reshaped, only the ropes await; there’s no debate; it’s too late; the rope’s my fate. Chad’s girlfriend lives right down the interstate; I can’t relate. I’ll never get a soulmate, which my narrow interpupillary distance conclusively indicates. Society’s bluepilled; we don’t assimilate; all those cucked normies are stuck in their coping state. It’s over, mate. Today is my roping date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
i HAD a few gfs I fucked raw and a few hookers I did and also many hookers with condom on,and every one felt different.some are like the inside of your cheeks ...some are dry..some are very WET..some have heat others don't and some are very warm almost burning up(feels so good)!some feel bad others feel amazing.
I fucking hate body heat. Turns me off, even if the chick is hot. Must be some kind of disorder related to autism/asperger's.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cali Yuga and thecel