Every slayer is low inhibition to the point they’ve been accused of sexual assault

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
My slayer extremely low inhib friend acts like a literal low inhib rapist around girls. The other day he got security to protect some girl he was apparently sexually harrassing (nigga ain’t even remember it he was drunk jfl) and I’ve seen him literally act like a rapist around girls. But he has like 5 fuckbuddies and has made out with god knows how many girls. I could never fucking do this shit jfl it’s gross

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, BigBoy, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
My slayer extremely low inhib friend acts like a literal low inhib rapist around girls. The other day he got security to protect some girl he was apparently sexually harrassing (nigga ain’t even remember it he was drunk jfl) and I’ve seen him literally act like a rapist around girls. But he has like 5 fuckbuddies and has made out with god knows how many girls. I could never fucking do this shit jfl it’s gross

Psl and race

He defo remembers it, just pretending not to

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
coon behaviour

Just cold approach bro it’s a numbers game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and AscensionMan98
Is just sexually harass girls theory legit?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and AscensionMan98
Is just sexually harass girls theory legit?
I know in Mexico even though the women generally are not as looke picky 100% a lot of these ogre tier hyper low inhibition men walk out with hot women.

I know in America if your like a MTN you kinda have to do that or else you'll have the classic 30 minute convo to nowhere. Obviously it's a balancing act as if you push too far some bitch can claim harassment so it's more like something you try after you feel some rapport.

Generally women will walk out if they find you subhuman from your set . So from their you can just touch her shoulders and if she isn't receptive it's over. Then from their you lean in close , if she puts in distance and tries to go away it's over . But if she leans in close then you can kiss .

The nuance Is a lot of drunk whores are dumb. They'll kiss a avg Guy but when its the real deal of going home they'll be busy🤣

Point is you always gotta escalate in any sucess in dating game. But for chad the women do most of the leg work and make it extremely obvious .

For the rest of the men you are expected to do all the escalation and risk takin b

Yeah. Escalate slowly. If green light, escalate more. If red light, stop and pull back a little. You can try again later. The second time, the reaction  can get different.

What you lack in psl you gotta compensate with dark triad/low inhib/testosterone. Chad doesn't need to do this, but every non-Chad has to numb his emotions and go through risk and trial. And not get butthurt when denied. When you get butthurt, you lose. It's not fair, but that's how it is.

(The above does not apply for extreme turbo autistic giga low T subhuman retards like Crestfallen95. I don't even wanna tag him this time, to not summon him with his hyper subhuman ideas and reactions.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back