Everyone has an oneitis

Ottoman Janissary

Ottoman Janissary

White Ethno Tehno
It's an imaginary entity in your mind that you slap the face of the girl that you feel aligns with your fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
3179DF8D 5E65 4F6D 8924 4B8F18DB73BC

it's true -- sometimes the simulation also likes to fuck with your head by physically manifesting these girls in real life, but it's a trick -- don't fall for it

it's true -- sometimes the simulation also likes to fuck with your head by physically manifesting these girls in real life, but it's a trick -- don't fall for it
It's in human nature to pair bond.

If you don't find a partner to bond with, you will bond with your own imagination. There is no way to escape it. We can live without sex, but we can't live without intimacy

• +1
Reactions: thecel, gay retard and StuntmanMike
My first oneisit was greek/gypsy/turkmen dog and married with shitskin.My second oneitis was 185 cm Bosnian dog.Brutally rejected by her.
My last oneitis is greek/turk mixed and i can't even approach her.
I hate all oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: gay retard
happened to me twice. i literally dreamt of a gamer girl and next day i met one. 3 years later i wanted an edgy self hating girl and met one a few days later

• +1
Reactions: gay retard