Everyone here just argues to fit their own agenda

D

Deleted

Lurker
This is a perfect example
4CECAACF 6622 489B B348 CE40AC429C30

The Guy is saying that tan is lowclass and bad and that its better to be pale, look at his profile picture...

Indians like to say that some indian actor is a gigachad while being objectively not even close to it.

Nordics like to say dicaprio is a god while he’s objectively low tier chad.

Short guys with wide shoulders Claim shoulder widht is as important as height.

If someone has a favorite Actor they’ll be completely delusional about his looks, i’ve been guilty of this myself.

The list goes on and so does the coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Landorus, Gargantuan and 19 others
Tbh I’m chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Harold O'brien, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Women want dark loox bro
1F440A5E 9E2F 4DD0 BB48 C860FDB5C817

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 17920, Gargantuan and 12 others
:feelshah:its actually tallfags that spew the widthpill

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Like @RabidRosaries constantly claiming height is more important than face jfl

People also do the opposite sometimes, i.e. they struggle to get laid and then blame all of their shortcomings on one feature and start saying that feature is everything because they don’t have it so they’re fixated on it. It’s like how broke people think money would solve all of their problems

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AsGoodAsItGets, Landorus and 3 others
“Muh pretty boys have no smv” :soy::soy::soy: - Indians bcz they’re hairier than a gorilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deprived, whiteissuperior and 3 others
Water tbh

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
This is a perfect example
View attachment 1623361
The Guy is saying that tan is lowclass and bad and that its better to be pale, look at his profile picture...

Indians like to say that some indian actor is a gigachad while being objectively not even close to it.

Nordics like to say dicaprio is a god while he’s objectively low tier chad.

Short guys with wide shoulders Claim shoulder widht is as important as height.

If someone has a favorite Actor they’ll be completely delusional about his looks, i’ve been guilty of this myself.

The list goes on and so does the coping.
not only this! but I often time see people call somebody Normie Chadlite or Chad because of certain circumstances that suit their argument. For example: some normie or subhuman ascends with surgery --> people call him HTN or Normie with good base.

Yeah this sites roidcels are the worst. The other day some retard was saying jeff seid is peak appeal or some shit jfl @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yeah this sites roidcels are the worst. The other day some retard was saying jeff seid is peak appeal or some shit jfl @StrangerDanger
how come every roidcel is a slayer though?? unironically roids theory might be the most legit one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
The reason Jeff seid isn’t peak appeal is cause beckys know that physique mogs them to death so it prices them out of the game, only stacys are gonna fuck with that without getting insecure

Muh “gym is cope wait guys why can I only fuck 4/10s”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Like @RabidRosaries constantly claiming height is more important than face jfl

People also do the opposite sometimes, i.e. they struggle to get laid and then blame all of their shortcomings on one feature and start saying that feature is everything because they don’t have it so they’re fixated on it. It’s like how broke people think money would solve all of their problems
Wtf r u on about. Dumb rotter , everything matters.

Yes... People here are extremely biased
You shouldn't believe anyone here

ironic

• +1
Reactions: Hades