Blackpill Everyone is innately racist to blacks

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
People dont put the blame on black people and their economic and moral situation it is always some excuse about slavery colonialism or some stupid shit because deep down they don’t believe blacks are capable of being self aware and fix their shit

i used to disagree with normies and view blacks as equals but after immense bullying and trauma at the hands of the negro and my latest being attacked by a black foid using her teeth is the final straw. Blacks cannot be humans.

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Zephir
fOreVER

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Platinum
Dude, blackcels have the most privilege in dating than any other minority so idk why you are complaining about that, but I guess its true. The things is, if a black dude wants to date a non black woman, that woman like 90% of the time is a white girl. Girls of other ethnic races are very racist against dark skin. Asian women never date black, hispanic/latino women also dont date blacks from what ive seen, and arabic/indian girls also hate dark skin and want their children to be lighter so ive also never seen one of them dating a black guy either. I think maybe arab muslim girls sometimes marry somalians but ive only seen that maybe once or twice.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Dude, blackcels have the most privilege in dating than any other minority so idk why you are complaining about that, but I guess its true. The things is, if a black dude wants to date a non black woman, that woman like 90% of the time is a white girl. Girls of other ethnic races are very racist against dark skin. Asian women never date black, hispanic/latino women also dont date blacks from what ive seen, and arabic/indian girls also hate dark skin and want their children to be lighter so ive also never seen one of them dating a black guy either. I think maybe arab muslim girls sometimes marry somalians but ive only seen that maybe once or twice.
Blacks thugmaxxed hard and got that status in developed countries. I wouldn’t be incel if i were black. African foids will fuck anything non black. I actually got a black foid that has a crush on me to write my username on her body but she isnt pretty or anything i just enjoy humiliation
8952917E D9D4 44C0 B4BC 9FD5372117E2

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
i wanna eat something good today. i will try to.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Bruh she has hair on her belly disgusting i hate black women
Blacks thugmaxxed hard and got that status in developed countries. I wouldn’t be incel if i were black. African foids will fuck anything non black. I actually got a black foid that has a crush on me to write my username on her body but she isnt pretty or anything i just enjoy humiliation View attachment 137138

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.6 Million Zephirs Following
fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Lol can’t believe you made this thread cause I called you subhuman

Your that sensitive jfl
ou are not involved. I had a discussion about this with an old friend and my attack by a black foid changed my mind. I still dont like your kind

john_cope

john_cope

Zephir
We are all Africans so its okay to be racist against each other its just banter we're all humans we're all equal :)

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
arabic/indian girls also hate dark skin
Dude are you nuts? Go to Canada to see Indian girls with black guys, and go to France to see Arab girls with black guys. Even in the Netherlands I have seen black guys walking with Arabs wearing hijab. They didn't look like Somalis but I'm going to assume the best and think they were Islamic as well.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Dude are you nuts? Go to Canada to see Indian girls with black guys, and go to France to see Arab girls with black guys. Even in the Netherlands I have seen black guys walking with Arabs wearing hijab. They didn't look like Somalis but I'm going to assume the best and think they were Islamic as well.
Somalis are subhumans i swear worst pheno even abos mog them

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Black foids should just die tbh
Definition of subhuman my least favourite race in foids followed by asians and curries

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Definition of subhuman my least favourite race in foids followed by asians and curries
I like curry and asian foids tbh i am higher than foids and we all are i look for personality

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
Keep barking your foids still prefer a curry subhuman over you
obviously you need to cope man.

I get it. If I looked like you I’d do the same.

I’m sorry bro good luck you’ll need it.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
even if out of africa theory was true, which is contended, it wouldnt mean we were all africans
It is cope pushed by liberal darwinists it is impossible my great grandfather came from these beings most likely some nomadic turks or persians
obviously you need to cope man.

I get it. If I looked like you I’d do the same.

I’m sorry bro good luck you’ll need it.
Raging nignig. Wants humans to respect him when they all bite and bully others.

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

It is cope pushed by liberal darwinists it is impossible my great grandfather came from these beings most likely some nomadic turks or persians

Raging nignig. Wants humans to respect him when they all bite and bully others.

I’m sorry bro I actually am.

Your getting bullied and got beat up by a girl

I genuinely hope your circumstances can get better. But if we’re being honest probably not.

Good luck.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Blacks have an below avg IQ and they are more violent on average as well. Therefore, they struggle to form and maintain a civilized life. Take any high IQ black you know as an example: they ALWAYS argue about the most random and insignificant shit you can think of. It is what it is.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Blacks have an below avg IQ and they are more violent on average as well. Therefore, they struggle to form and maintain a civilized life. Take any high IQ black you know as an example: they ALWAYS argue about the most random and insignificant shit you can think of. It is what it is.
I really dont like them at all i get terrified when i am near one
I’m sorry bro I actually am.

Your getting bullied and got beat up by a girl

I genuinely hope your circumstances can get better. But if we’re being honest probably not.

Good luck.
Ok now fuck off go eat a banana or something

really getting annoying with all these middle school shit

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Nice looking bitch in the avi is that you inject e ? The estrogen is working @InjectE

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
I really dont like them at all i get terrified when i am near one

i have some black acquaintances and they are cool. I like to hang out with them on college's free times. But as i said: they are always bitching and arguing about something

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
i have some black acquaintances and they are cool. I like to hang out with them on college's free times. But as i said: they are always bitching and arguing about something
I never had good company with them. I panic when i am around those creatures how we let them roam the streets is dangeorus

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
you dont understand race or evolution
its an autistic cope and it doesnt matter even in the slight chance its true
idc about autistic copes that try to justify their racism

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
I never had good company with them. I panic when i am around those creatures how we let them roam the streets is dangeorus
you just have had terrible experiences with black people which is why you don’t like them?

X

xit

Zephir
its an autistic cope and it doesnt matter even in the slight chance its true
idc about autistic copes that try to justify their racism
you dont care about truth

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
you dont care about truth
it sounds like schizophrenic conspiracy theories that tries to justify racism that actively hurts people. Actual evolutionary geneticists dont believe in sfcel racial science

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
X

xit

Zephir
it sounds like schizophrenic conspiracy theories that tries to justify racism that actively hurts people. Actual evolutionary geneticists dont believe in sfcel racial science
nothing i said is stormfront retard

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

What's with the immature personal attacks, I was talking races as a whole.
Lol no.

Curries are the most subhuman out of everything