Everyone Is Showering Once Every Day Right?

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I've gone on a two day shower streak so far, sometimes I can only shower once a week. Actually more often than not it's once a week.

I take the cold weather, Asian genes (not as much body odor) for granted. I do however wear clean clothes every day.

I think I'll keep this streak going indefinitely.

I am very embarrassed if it at any times I may have slightly smelled and not been aware of it. Especially when sitting next to my Chinese friend. It would make me want to kill myself to learn I caused her any discomfort from my western bathing frequency.

Sometime noticed my hair was dry, and perhaps this is the reason, as I barely wash it. I'm so ashamed.

I remember sometimes I would sit next to her and my finger nails would be long (I only clip them after showering). I would be very scared she would notice and think less of me so I would cup my hands and hide them in a way so she couldn't see my nails.

Imagine if she could've been more into me than she is but I blew it from being a dirty westerner.

I hope those here that are not showering daily, also feel the same sense of shame and guild as do I.

No i shower every 2-3 days, + when working out. I rarely sweat much

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Yes you need to shower every day otherwise yo ass and balls will begin to stink and people walking behind you on the stairs will stop where they are and let you walk ahead.

• +1
No i shower every 2-3 days, + when working out. I rarely sweat much

For someone like me with long hair I believe it is important to shower daily so I will start. Of course I always shower after I go to the gym as well.

Many men get short haircuts/buzz cuts because it's lazy and requires less washing.
Yes you need to shower every day otherwise yo ass and balls will begin to stink and people walking behind you on the stairs will stop where they are and let you walk ahead.

Yes from laying down for hours I feel the ass sweat pooling and it is quite disgusting in the past I have gone so long without showering.

My logic was changing my pants was good enough but that only reflects poorly on myself as a lazy westerner.

I shower once a week. Probably smell a lot but got used to it.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and SLA
I shower once a week. Probably smell a lot but got used to it.

Perhaps your vegan diet does not allow to stink the way one would that consumes animal flesh?

Showering every day with cold water,if i don't shower daily i can't function,i feel disgusting.

• +1
Showering every day with cold water,if i don't shower daily i can't function,i feel disgusting.

I can only shower in hot water, akin to the Japanese baths.

I cannot take a cold western shower.

I shower once every 2 weeks, just like my ancestors

• +1
306.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I shower once every 2 weeks, just like my ancestors

Ahh yes, in keeping up with European tradition.

When the Japanese first encountered westerners, they were shocked by their smell and lack of hygiene, as Asian culture is traditionally one that upholds values of cleanliness and regular bathing.

There was a major culture shock upon being greeted by people that bathe once a month.

If I don't shower right after lifting I get hella acne of my forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Zesto
I shower usually once a day, However, after hockey, I shower so some days I shower 5 to 6 times

no man. I don't leave my house. I got no friends, and I only attend the mandatory classes in STEM

Yes bro. I usually shower everyday unless I’m being a lazy faggot.

No, I dont shower for ays, my skin oh my skin, its fucking ogreee

I shower everyday because I naturally have really oily skin. My skin is so oily, that a couple guys have pointed it out at school. If I don't consistently shower a lot, I'll break out really bad.

Not every day maybe once every other day or once every three days

I shower once a week sometimes 2 in hot weather

during the week i shower everyday but i often dont shower at sunday

I do it every morning

I shower everyday and still smell like very bad.
I might have a gut, intestine or liver disease.
It started to aggravate when I started taking Accutane.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

You must smell like shit if you can only take showers once a week usually. I start feeling like crap after skipping showers for 3 days. How do you do it OP

I need my daily shower. Only at weekends I can skip a day or two, because I rot at home anyway

Like once every 3-4 days or so.