Everyone on here not dating is aspie (if psl 4)

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
chadlite-chad doesnt date until 25. but u should be dating if psl 4. not rotting. (don't try to get one night stands u will have little success compared to psl 5ers)

Tales from the basement niggas who think they will chadlite ascend have lost their mentals. U need to get out there and learn how to talk to women if u want any meaning in life. Learning how to be more low inhib by being aspie and getting rejected will actually hardwire ur brain into other avenues in life. once u slay a women u have just unlocked a special token. token that most rotters on here haven't achieved in years. from what i read on here most ppl get like 1-2 slays in hs then begin to rot leading to mental illness

I'm like psl 3.8 and gonna start dating once i make $ to help my me from being a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Yerico7, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Even 3 psl guys are dating

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and rydofx
Im 5 PSL and rotting :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexBrown84, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Just date PSL 1 women bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane, oldcelloser and 3 others
The fuq are you talking about? If you're really 3.8PSL good luck because you're going to need it. I pray you don't live in the UK, otherwise it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and Yerico7
chadlite-chad doesnt date until 25. but u should be dating if psl 4. not rotting. (don't try to get one night stands u will have little success compared to psl 5ers)

Tales from the basement niggas who think they will chadlite ascend have lost their mentals. U need to get out there and learn how to talk to women if u want any meaning in life. Learning how to be more low inhib by being aspie and getting rejected will actually hardwire ur brain into other avenues in life. once u slay a women u have just unlocked a special token. token that most rotters on here haven't achieved in years. from what i read on here most ppl get like 1-2 slays in hs then begin to rot leading to mental illness

I'm like psl 3.8 and gonna start dating once i make $ to help my me from being a mentalcel
:blackpill:

"i'm gonna start dating"
I wish I could say that, too bad It takes two to tango

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2733

My name is Morpheus

:blackpill:this
:redpill: or this

:bluepill: or for The really delusional ones this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and rydofx
dating at a young age is actually retarded. why would you date when you can fucking every day or every weekend whenever you decide to go clubbing? shits ridiculous

The fuq are you talking about? If you're really 3.8PSL good luck because you're going to need it. I pray you don't live in the UK, otherwise it's over for you.
You meAn YOU Ish WASIn UK cause UK is a su human land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and EverythingMattersCel
You meAn YOU Ish WASIn UK cause UK is a su human land
Just because it's subhuman land doesn't mean it's easier to slay. Hypergamy in the UK is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Semi cope depending on your standards

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
i live in the us. not over unless psl 2.5 and under tbh

dating at a young age is actually retarded. why would you date when you can fucking every day or every weekend whenever you decide to go clubbing? shits ridiculous
but bruh do u know how insane the game is at a club compared to other settings. Chads mog everyone at clubs

Gigacope above 5psl you can date

Yes im aspie. I should be nt and doing nt things but im not.
474F6624 2AE4 400F BC53 2123878C7601

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733

The thing is I'm like 3.5 PSL and even though im not aspie, I just cant maintain conversation with a girl because deep down I know she finds my face ugly.

I'm getting surgery soon and I hope it helps me hit 4 PSL

The thing is I'm like 3.5 PSL and even though im not aspie, I just cant maintain conversation with a girl because deep down I know she finds my face ugly.

I'm getting surgery soon and I hope it helps me hit 4 PSL
Fax struggles of LTN.
Don’t worry when we get to college with bimax done we won’t worry anymore