everyone on this site has Body dysmorphia with narcissm

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
every mf here including me without a doubt has body dysmorphia we need to go out and socialize

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Moldovancel, Lorsss and 2 others
you can have body dysmoprhia and narcissm at the same time?

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 14166
we have all one thing in common thats mentalceldom:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and sub5inchcel
4/30 gym sessions complete

Unfortunately I’m about to go on a 2 months vacation so won’t be working out. Will have to restart when I get back
A87CF8FC CDAA 4614 86A0 8479EEA1637E

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14166
every mf here including me without a doubt has body dysmorphia we need to go out and socialize
no one wants to socialize with you if you are legit ugly or just awkward because of your body dismorphia

some ugly mofos i know who would been rated truecel here has friend groups and parties often and hangs out with them everyday and an ugly gf but he doesnt seem to mind.

for most people its not looks its their brain, but looks can make how they act irrelevant and make it so u can get hotter women, but still i dont know if you would enjoy it if your brain isnt wired to have many friends and live an outgoing life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
To be unattractive in a world where looks are important and not worry about it is the actual illness. But yeah the chadlites just need to touch grass

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
some ugly mofos i know who would been rated truecel here has friend groups and parties often and hangs out with them everyday and an ugly gf but he doesnt seem to mind.

for most people its not looks its their brain, but looks can make how they act irrelevant and make it so u can get hotter women, but still i dont know if you would enjoy it if your brain isnt wired to have many friends and live an outgoing life.
still i would the basic looksmax routine first before NT maxxing.

My OCD is not only "body dysmorphia - BDD" i.e. obession for my appearance. Every time I go out with my friends I have intrusive thoughts about other people's looks
  • his eyes are too close, he is very unlucky
  • what an incel side profile with narrow face and deformed palate, poor guy
  • how can he be so skinny
  • her forehead is very round even for a woman
  • his hair loss is reaching Norwood 4, why didn't he listen to me when I suggested visiting a dermatologist and starting fina?
  • his teeth have this visible overjet that comes out whenever he smiles
  • that guy is very blackpilled on looks
  • she must weight over 60 kilograms, why are skinny girls so rare nowadays
  • her palate is narrow
  • his head is brachilocephalic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, angelo, bogii and 3 others
My OCD is not only "body dysmorphia - BDD" i.e. obession for my appearance. Every time I go out with my friends I have intrusive thoughts about other people's looks
  • his hair loss is reaching Norwood 4, why didn't he listen to me when I suggested visiting a dermatologist and starting fina?
  • her palate is narrow
bro same

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer and Lorsss
you can have body dysmoprhia and narcissm at the same time?
It‘s an interesting question, but I think so. Narcissists in the sense the word is most often used are just narcissists with good looks already whereas we (people with BD) are narcissists that haven’t achieved our looks goals yet and so we don’t allow ourselves to fall in love with our appearance yet. Yet we strive for this exact state. Maybe narcissist in the making would be a more fitting term.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 14166
  • her palate is narrow
It‘s easy to fall into this when browsing this site regularly but it‘s a massive waste of time and attention imo, except if facial aesthetics are really you main purpose in life (like becoming a surgeon or looks consultant)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • her palate is narrow
I don't really find myself judging others' looks negatively or paying attention to their failos when I'm outside.
Usually I just notice special features where they are better than me rather than failos. "Oh he has a nice zygomatic arch", "she got very wide PFL", "he mogs me hard", etc...

i dont have body dysmorphia because:
my alar base is out of ideal range
i have excessive negative hooding
i have scleral show
i have sub optimal midface ratio tho its high class apparently
i have acne
i have sub optmal mouth to nose ratio
my chin projection could be better

• +1
Reactions: angelo and bogii
  • her palate is narrow
I had this too when my ocd/bdd was at its worst in college. I was depressed/smoking weed and obsessing over looks. After I got back from college I stopped doing all my complusions(studying facial symmetry, analyzing every feature, having constant mental images of my bad angles and lighting, yada yada). The truth is that that isn’t “the truth”. Not having BDD doesn’t mean you aren’t aware of your shortcomings, it simply means that your identity doesn’t revolve around them. We call it “coping” but in reality is just having a NT mind that acquired dopamine and self worth from productivity, and actually doing things in life. The truth is, until you stop obsessively researching(be on this forum), your brain will never heal. It took me about 2 years of focusing on my self and the real world to recover from BDD and comparing myself to male models. You won’t really realize it’s happening tbh, one day you’ll be like “damn I’ve been present in my day to day and I’ve gone back to judging people’s faces holistically”. It feels infinitely better than constantly stressing man. It’s not “blue pill”. It’s acknowledging your shortcomings and realizing we’re all going to die one day. Make the best of your life. We all idolize these dudes who don’t know we exist, who had no control over their genetic lottery, and who could’ve realistically not even been born lol. Sure they’re chads, good for them. I don’t harbor resentment. But life is a lot more nuanced than this sub makes it. If my brain was the only thing considered in looks, I’d be a truecel autist who’s subhuman. Irl people tell me i’m handsome and I almost have 100 bodies and have had great success with woman. So, having overwhelming evidence you’re a decent looking guy and seeing the results(getting plenty of women) while simultaneously thinking of myself as subhuman? That’s mental illness. That’s BDD. Lol.

P.S. as someone who had really bad bdd and recovered, you don’t go from breaking down your appearance to loving the way you look. You go from breaking down your appearance to looks neutrality, which is what I call NT. You do your best to groom well and control what you can control, you might not love what you see, but you don’t get taken on a trip by the carrot on the stick(BDD) Everytime you look at the mirror

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall