Everyone should leave this website

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
After my account gets banned I’m planing on finally having the balls to delete my account tbh. It’s been a fun Journey but honestly this place is boring at this point and the racebaits don’t get views like they used to. Once I get banned I’ll be out like Africancel peace

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, DharkDC, Deleted member 13332 and 5 others
You're ready to use your second appeal already?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
See you tomorrow blackey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
After my account gets banned I’m planing on finally having the balls to delete my account tbh. It’s been a fun Journey but honestly this place is boring at this point and the racebaits don’t get views like they used to. Once I get banned I’ll be out like Africancel peace

We'll miss your trolling :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5802
You literally made the same thread about leaving a few days ago. Do you have @Amnesia or something?

• JFL
MASS EXODUS

the site feels only draining to those who take shit too personally and act like its their second life

its not... nobody cares.. ........if you leave.. nobody will care... if you dont. nobody will care

• JFL
Don't leave just because you get bullied...
@curryslayerordeath always bullies me in pms but I show resilience, I won't let him win

similarly you shouldn't let those who would wish you to leave win, don't give them that victory

keep posting african history bro

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 5802
Don't leave just because you get bullied...
@curryslayerordeath always bullies me in pms but I show resilience, I won't let him win

similarly you shouldn't let those who would wish you to leave win, don't give them that victory

keep posting african history bro
another one of my bully victims, @Blackeycel, forced into submission 😈😈😈

• +1
Reactions: sytyl