everyone whos been in a relationship knows this

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
sex isnt the most important thing. one night stands are pointless copes which will make you feel empty.

The connection between two people who love each other, and truly want the best for each other. Being able to be truly vulnerable, being someones priority. Knowing that you have someone who will support you. It feels so great to be loved and valued.

for those who think i am coping. I took the virginity of my oneitis of 4years. Holding her hands for the first time, her crying to me and telling me her fears, listening to the songs she wrote for me, ect. all that felt much better than taking her virginity.

the devastating fact is that many of us will never experience this. many people in a relationship will never get this. it is truly brutal

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, warpsociety, Deleted member 3990 and 4 others
I smiled the whole time until i read the last paragraph knowing that this reality

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8318 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
the majority of relationships people are with the person just to be with someone not because they have a connection with them

• +1
Reactions: Over
Sex has become a exchange more than emotional attachment. Even simps get sex because women want to keep them happy and not revolt.

Sex has become a exchange more than emotional attachment. Even simps get sex because women want to keep them happy and not revolt.
uhm no, simps dont get sex, they pay for half naked pics and white knight, they dont fuck
giphy.gif

sex isnt the most important thing. one night stands are pointless copes which will make you feel empty.

The connection between two people who love each other, and truly want the best for each other. Being able to be truly vulnerable, being someones priority. Knowing that you have someone who will support you. It feels so great to be loved and valued.

for those who think i am coping. I took the virginity of my oneitis of 4years. Holding her hands for the first time, her crying to me and telling me her fears, listening to the songs she wrote for me, ect. all that felt much better than taking her virginity.

the devastating fact is that many of us will never experience this. many people in a relationship will never get this. it is truly brutal
Nice humble brag faggot

Attachments 24

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Mongrelcel and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
uhm no, simps dont get sex, they pay for half naked pics and white knight, they dont fuck
giphy.gif
It's a different kind of simp. They work out, get stupid haircuts, buy drinks, act charismatic. They think they are living the chad life, fucking women without being emotionally attached. Jokes on them.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
439.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's a different kind of simp. They work out, get stupid haircuts, buy drinks, act charismatic. They think they are living the chad life, fucking women without being emotionally attached. Jokes on them.

honestly isnt looksmaxing a big simp effort? after all 99% of guys on this site are looksmaxing to get attention from females. Assuming that female validation is the only true source of happiness.

There were times in my life when girls truly didnt matter for me and i seeked validation from only my teammates and my coaches. Much more high t imo to work to earn respect from other men, then to work to fuck a girl who has been with 100s of guys

That type of relationship is pure bs. My ex caught feelings and it made things bitter. Sex was good for a while but now she started about future and shit, at fucking 17! JFL. I had to dump her annoying ass, and now she won't stop stalking me. I have told her hundreds of times that it's over between us but she keeps sending me "is it really over?" Messages.

Tldr; such relationships are bullshit. Atleast if you're at my age. I believe youth won't last that long so keep fucking around till you're in your 30s and then settle down maybe.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
honestly isnt looksmaxing a big simp effort? after all 99% of guys on this site are looksmaxing to get attention from females. Assuming that female validation is the only true source of happiness.

There were times in my life when girls truly didnt matter for me and i seeked validation from only my teammates and my coaches. Much more high t imo to work to earn respect from other men, then to work to fuck a girl who has been with 100s of guys
There are good women out there. But the smarter the woman is, the more she understands the importance of genetics. Even if they are looking for a man with good personality that is not enough.

Well, you aren't supposed to be vulnerable around women, ever. Not even your "soulmate". Rest is fine.
One night sex is usually not worthed the time you put onto it unless you have prospects of LTR or you are so good looking that it's just a: "Wanna fuck?", OR you are going to conceive something and someone else is going to pay for it, that's the very origin of one night stands that got totally corrupted by contraception.

That type of relationship is pure bs. My ex caught feelings and it made things bitter. Sex was good for a while but now she started about future and shit, at fucking 17! JFL. I had to dump her annoying ass, and now she won't stop stalking me. I have told her hundreds of times that it's over between us but she keeps sending me "is it really over?" Messages.

Tldr; such relationships are bullshit. Atleast if you're at my age. I believe youth won't last that long so keep fucking around till you're in your 30s and then settle down maybe.
u still got the frogpeen bb