everything is getting worse

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
I've been depressed for about 4 years because of my looks. During this time, I took at least 1 million photos to accept myself. I spend half the day sleeping. This can take up to 15 hours. When I look in the mirror and see my shitty face, I get depressed and I don't want to do anything. I can not go outside. I took a year off from college. How can truecels like me continue to live? I can't stand it. i can't love myself. life isn't fair. yeah its so true

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, SLA, TopzCat1 and 2 others
I've been depressed for about 4 years because of my looks. During this time, I took at least 1 million photos to accept myself. I spend half the day sleeping. This can take up to 15 hours. When I look in the mirror and see my shitty face, I get depressed and I don't want to do anything. I can not go outside. I took a year off from college. How can truecels like me continue to live? I can't stand it. i can't love myself. life isn't fair. yeah its so true
just workout and go on no fap , also quit this site it isn't good for your mental health you chutiya

You probably have deeper mental issues other than just your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and ElySioNs
just workout and go on no fap , also quit this site it isn't good for your mental health you chutiya
I've been on nofap for 3 months. Frankly, sexuality and desire are over for me. I will not be able to love myself forever. It has nothing to do with this site. I don't like it when people look at my deformed face weirdly. god gave me the weirdest jaw in the world

You probably have deeper mental issues other than just your looks
man, my family expects too much from me. But they don't know what kind of situation I'm in. Frankly, I have no reason to live. But I don't want to die without doing anything. I want people to talk behind my back

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .👽. and Shrek2OnDvD
I just want to talk to a few truecels. dm me. I need reasons to live. I don't feel good.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I just took a 5-4 week break from everything in life because of depression (some of it related to looks) lol it’s over for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
for the next few days decide how u would like to looksmax for the next few years, actually fucking act on it, and leave the site.

hanging out with friends irl is the greatest escape from depression imo
I just want to talk to a few truecels. dm me. I need reasons to live. I don't feel good.

i am sorry dude, dm me anytime, i am the same trucel as you (maybe even worse)

Have you tried boosting your dopamine units to ~1500 by taking meth?