everything is neutral

noobs

noobs

Kraken
if you try to be hedonist the enjoyment from pleasure will be neutral since your baseline of feeling happpy is relative to your enjoyment level, causing your graph of enjoyment to inverse
if you are incel this will happen in inverse

even if you life improved over time for the rest of your life after you die you are neutral causing the enjoyment / time ratio to be 0 ultimately

everyone and everything is neutral in all ways

the natural state of living is abosolute neutrality, its why people who are volatile in their lives whether it be emotions or fruit, arent fruitful

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, n9wiff, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Rich people are happier than poor people. It's just that the ultra rich are about as happy as regular rich.

I don't think this is true that you just become neutral, certain lifestyles lead to greater happiness

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff and noobs
Rich people are happier than poor people. It's just that the ultra rich are about as happy as regular rich.

I don't think this is true that you just become neutral, certain lifestyles lead to greater happiness
i dont think thats true, all people feel the same emotion, the thing that everyone feels is the relative feeling of progressing or losing

getting more money than your past makes you happy not having more money

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
True. this whole world is just an infinite expanse of neutrality. all human culture: religion, stories, even this forum are just ways to try to fill that expansive void. but all those things are BORING. all they do is show how BORING and NEUTRAL everything is no matter how hard humanity tries.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and noobs
i dont think thats true, all people feel the same emotion, the thing that everyone feels is the relative feeling of progressing or losing

getting more money than your past makes you happy not having more money
IMG 8189
400k moggers btfo everyone else again:bigbrain:

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
View attachment 3148699
400k moggers btfo everyone else again:bigbrain:
im not saying that the quantity of wellbeing is better, of course the rich man has a objectively better life but they feel exactly the same if they progress the same percentage

coupled with poor people being more erratic causing the inverse of their hedonistic life which causes them to progress down instead of maintaining their state of neutrality

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?