Everything man made is for slavery

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
money: man-made, doesnt exist in nature
personality: doesnt exist everyone has the same personality in nature
the gym: slavery, literally imitating slave labour in a man made building and reducing your lifespan

laws, morality, medicine, science, technology, age of consent all made to enslave you.

muh life would be boring without wifi. Life is heaven on earth without all this man made bullshit. You have sex all day eat good food and play with each other, infinite dopamine from lack of pollution and emf radiation.

Look at all these subhuman manmade buildings and artificial lights:

IMG 9431

The sky is black and soulless no wonder everyone wants to kill themself

IMG 9428

Imagine looking up at the sky and seeing THIS every night while you are fucking jb vrigin pussy im going to kill myself because I cant have this

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Jova, tombradylover and 6 others
the gym: slavery, literally imitating slave labour in a man made building and reducing your lifespan

laws, morality, medicine, science, technology, age of consent all made to enslave you.

muh life would be boring without wifi. Life is heaven on earth without all this man made bullshit. You have sex all day eat good food and play with each other, infinite dopamine from lack of pollution and emf radiation.

View attachment 3198951

View attachment 3198955Imagine looking up at the sky and seeing THIS every night while you are fucking jb vrigin pussy im going to kill myself because I cant have this
bro is not goatis

• So Sad
Reactions: Jova
Agree to some extent, try to live as natural of a life as possible and obviously stay away from cities. Kacynszki was right

• +1
Reactions: Jova and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Most of what your saying is true.

Pinnacle of life is sex, good food, sports/sparring other men. All natural non man made things

But I do enjoy my chill work from home job instead of doing manual labour slave shit hunting for my food

And man made seasoned nice foods

• +1
Reactions: meropeu, Jova and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Most of what your saying is true.

Pinnacle of life is sex, good food, sports/sparring other men. All natural non man made things

But I do enjoy my chill work from home job instead of doing manual labour slave shit hunting for my food

And man made seasoned nice foods
hmm you cant miss what you never had innit. Your love for seasoned food is similar to why I like drugs, truth is I would be happier without it and its better to destroy this whole society

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Jova
Bro watched goatis 1 time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nirvana, Jova and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

View attachment 3198951

View attachment 3198955

Imagine looking up at the sky and seeing THIS every night while you are fucking jb vrigin pussy im going to kill myself because I cant have this
Where I live the sky is like this, sadly I will never have sex

• +1
Reactions: Jova and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

View attachment 3198951

View attachment 3198955

muh cavewomen would be virgin and not omega terra ran thru giga sluts

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back