Everything past early 21 was a mistake

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
If I could just stay in early summer 2021 and before I’d be so happy. Fuck everything that happen past it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and imthesupremecel
If I could just stay in early summer 2021 and before I’d be so happy. Fuck everything that happen past it
Legit the last memory of me being slightly happy is from summer 2021. i miss those times id do anything to get them back

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You were an incel before 2021, you just didn’t realize yet

• +1
Reactions: watah
i was never really happy, it was either mid or horrible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and ElTruecel
I was also so happy back then, no worries, I had friends

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i was never really happy, it was either mid or horrible
Early 21 I had no issues and I didn’t have a certain event fuck up my life either. Plus I miss the days of rotting in SFcel places shit posting and posting ER memes good ole days

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
I was also so happy back then, no worries, I had friends
I had issues they just weren’t significant until later that year. Even if I had joined Incels.is instead of lurking in 2020/2021 I still would’ve been happy because I liked the users of Incels.is and the discussions.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Early 21 I had no issues and I didn’t have a certain event fuck up my life either. Plus I miss the days of rotting in SFcel places shit posting and posting ER memes good ole days
good ole days is an overused cliche. i bet you didnt say that u liked being you back then. only when you look with your rose tinted glasses now

im a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
good ole days is an overused cliche. i bet you didnt say that u liked being you back then. only when you look with your rose tinted glasses now
JFL obviously nothing was perfect but I don’t like revealing serious personal shit on a forum like this. Even if I was supposedly depressed or anything I still would’ve preferred it since the shit that I faced hadn’t happen yet. Relatively I was def better and we’ll off back then than after mid 2021 simple as that