Everytime I approach women they avoid me

Deleted member 22328

Deleted member 22328

Bronze
One time I saw a womans phone drop out of her pocket so I yelled "hey! your phone" and pointed at her phone on the ground behind her, but she just gave me an angry look and sped up while walking past me. I just let her phone rot on the ground, hope someone stole it.

When I grab groceries women also look at me angrily if we get eye contact, trying to bully me away from thinking about approaching them.

Also I once asked for directions on the street because I was lost and my phone was dead, and the woman I approachedjust sped up and avoided giving me a tiny bit of recognition. Legit old men often approach me and ask for directions on the street. I think they know that women, especially young women, are of no help. And I of course help them to my best ability. I actually tried to help a young woman who approached me once.

Point is, if women are so avoidant of you that they won't even help you or receive help from you, then don't bother approaching them looking for dates.

Even when I was a kid women would go out of their way to avoid me, as if I was a potential threat, or deserved being treated like shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, aBetterMii and BigJimsWornOutTires
where is your face
no face no care lol

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Odd. When I infected the city, I had a gym membership in a downtown area. My routine was walking to the gym. Work out. Clean up. Then take a stroll downtown. Anyway, women would approach me asking for directions and local information. There was a Comic-Con convention going on one day and so as I walked passed the civic center, leaving the gym, a woman stepping away from that building asked me, "Would you know if the hotel I'm staying at is a good one?" She then said the name and pointed across the street where that hotel was.

So I replied, "Ugh. It's a hotel. That's all I know."

She laughs and steps closer to me and says, "You're cute." She then scans my body inconspicuously. Ugh. Right? Boom-shocka-shocka-boom.

"I just got finished working out and have to get home to take a shower. So sorry to end this conversation." I explained and began walking away.

"I have a nice shower in my room. So. If you want to use it you can." She said and I accepted.

An hour later, she's bouncing on my balls.

Boom Mic Drop GIF

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
One time I saw a womans phone drop out of her pocket so I yelled "hey! your phone" and pointed at her phone on the ground behind her, but she just gave me an angry look and sped up while walking past me. I just let her phone rot on the ground, hope someone stole it.

When I grab groceries women also look at me angrily if we get eye contact, trying to bully me away from thinking about approaching them.

Also I once asked for directions on the street because I was lost and my phone was dead, and the woman I approachedjust sped up and avoided giving me a tiny bit of recognition. Legit old men often approach me and ask for directions on the street. I think they know that women, especially young women, are of no help. And I of course help them to my best ability. I actually tried to help a young woman who approached me once.

Point is, if women are so avoidant of you that they won't even help you or receive help from you, then don't bother approaching them looking for dates.

Even when I was a kid women would go out of their way to avoid me, as if I was a potential threat, or deserved being treated like shit.
No FACE no case son. You can't expect us to judge your situation without seeing your FACE.

You’re ugly as fuck. Just accept it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

I read the best way to put those 5/10 and 6/10 females in their place is for a sub 5/10 male to hit on them it will mess with their self esteem for days that a 4/10 thought they had a chance with her.

Odd. When I infected the city, I had a gym membership in a downtown area. My routine was walking to the gym. Work out. Clean up. Then take a stroll downtown. Anyway, women would approach me asking for directions and local information. There was a Comic-Con convention going on one day and so as I walked passed the civic center, leaving the gym, a woman stepping away from that building asked me, "Would you know if the hotel I'm staying at is a good one?" She then said the name and pointed across the street where that hotel was.

So I replied, "Ugh. It's a hotel. That's all I know."

She laughs and steps closer to me and says, "You're cute." She then scans my body inconspicuously. Ugh. Right? Boom-shocka-shocka-boom.

"I just got finished working out and have to get home to take a shower. So sorry to end this conversation." I explained and began walking away.

"I have a nice shower in my room. So. If you want to use it you can." She said and I accepted.

An hour later, she's bouncing on my balls.

Boom Mic Drop GIF
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires