Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
FIRST OF FUCKING ALL

HOW DARE YOU

GIVE YOUR

OPINION

IN A CULT

Probably the reason your so out of touch tbh. But even if not, its like i said. You wont know unless you know. Its like BBLs for women. Especially with HGH or soft roids. Tiktok kids are all taking it. They commonly medically prescribe it to young male teens, and/or parents are encouraging their kids to take it. Especially if you play a sport. When it comes to surgery its the same. For woman its more common but its still pretty average for men. I saw a whole bunch of post chin work when i was in middle school. Its usually very light work that gets done.
MEN HAVEEEEEEEEEEEE TO MAXXX OUT EVERY ONE OF THEIR SETTING OR ELSE ITS OVERRRR

NEXT
Idk man if these incel folks were telling him to do all that dumb shit, and i did it as a dumb kid, i would be mad too. Fuck all that good attitude. Bad advice does not deserve good attitude. Even today, i see so much plastic surgery frauding nonsense posts and just smh. Plastic surgery to me has always been some kim kardashian shit. You people here are some dumb fucks. Telling kids its a good time to do unhealthy shit like bonemodding and skull hormone shit just for some dumb degenerate bitches that would fuck anyone with a high social status regardless of looks. Fucking simps that have no clue about female nature and attraction.

There's a level to this troll shit. I think its crossed. People want to laugh but if what is said by Op is true and not troll, its legit nightmare fuel. I remember how highschool and stuff used to be like. So many eyes, and i remember how important social relation and situations used to be. Imagine how bad he would have it as a young guy. Plus the guys avi legit looks fucking scary

Maybe its because im older but its too many young people here like 13-17 messing with this dumb shit, or eating up advice from these effeminates frauders. Lot of people here see it funny when a young persons life is fucked up because they don't ever have shit going for them and are pleased at others join their rot society.
WE ARE A CULT
WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT WE ARE A CULT

YOU WERE EVICEMOGGED
WAIT IN EMERGENCY ROOM
WHY AM I DOING THIS I HAVE TO STUDY

@dreamcake1mo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, dreamcake1mo, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
shitty eviscemogg i dont have any material on you , your free to go

@chaddyboi66 i failed this one

over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, currylightskin, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
lady gaga love GIF
david gandy model GIF
david gandy model GIF
sexy hot guy GIF
orgasms wink GIF
abc news david GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Marsiere214
Okay I’m here, now what

shitty eviscemogg i dont have any material on you , your free to go

@chaddyboi66 i failed this one

over
Ah... it's aight broyo even happens to the best of us srs

You got the colour scheme, style and presentation down but...

You gotta prep next time by not only going over his post but also explaining to your audience [us] why he's wrong while also insulting him at the same time for it.

Also doesn't hurt to go over post history for anything embarrassing or contradicting what he's previously said to use against him but only do that sparingly and focus on attacking the main points of his you bring up.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and incel194012940
Ah... it's aight broyo even happens to the best of us srs

You got the colour scheme, style and presentation down but...

You gotta prep next time by not only going over his post but also reasoning to your audience [us] why he's wrong while also insulting him at the same time for it.

Also doesn't hurt to go over post history for anything embarrassing or contradicting what he's previously said to use against him but only do that sparingly and focus on attacking the main points of his you bring up.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
yeah i thought he was a giga cuck but he just appears kinda rational and NT

its over for us basement dwellers

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i don't get it

we are in a cult

we are not we are actually more rational than any normie

i just didnt have arguments so i posted it
tbh

but he does bring up good points. The "blackpill" isn't any sort of secret knowledge, kids on tiktok know it just as well as the average offtopic rotter. We have no reason to think we are superior to other people for our ideology.

Status is important and is probably more helpful for an average white normie than becoming a "htn-chadlite" after saving up at mc donalds for 2 years. It's probably better for a 13-17 to spend time outside, playing sports and with friends than here.

Surgery has negative connotations, kim kardashian type shit, and should be hidden.

The idea that you will have to take human growth hormones and get invasive surgeries to live a normal life is nightmare fuel.

The idea that you will have to take human growth hormones and get invasive surgeries to live a normal life is nightmare fuel.
our society is heading that way and i hope i experience at least one 2 month LTR with becky before i die

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940