EVISCERATION OF WHITE RACIST Harold obrien its over

Deleted member 1627

Deleted member 1627

mgtow
@Harold O'brien not support blm but donate money for war you racist fag bitch

@n0rthface said best

You just a privileged ass bitch and I’ve noticed which is why I called you corny, cuz you mad at me calling out white people, so u tryna make it seem like I’m crazy for telling u actual black history and debunking y’all lies and now u wanna make it seem like I say shit like what u just said. Shut yo fucking mouth nigga.

yoy just hate a black man telling the truth about the nature of y’all and not spreading y’all white supremacist lies.

You don’t even live in America bitch.

All you weird ass dudes do is project and you just a basement dweller who assumes in the same as u and making up stuff. You just used to being around black men who are boot lickers and will tell u lies to try and fit in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, GRIID, .👽. and 4 others
I don't donate anything because I'm poor :)

I mean donate to help people who have suffered as a consequence of war, hope that clears everything up. Have a nice day!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
@
I don't donate anything because I'm poor :)

I mean donate to help people who have suffered as a consequence of war, hope that clears everything up. Have a nice day!

bPathetic ass punk bitch, you always lying. Classic WS response With 0 compassion, BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Ireland and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Lihito and n0rthface
Mmm

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Harold O'brien
Losers like u keep on trying to justify the beyond evils , and inhumane shit that y’all have done, and trying to make things seem like Africans having African servants is the same thing as American slavery, even after slavery yall still did shit that was worst than slavery and it tapered off when black people started putting up a fuss bout stuff, so y’all chanted operations and repackage it up, honestly

y’all used to skin niggas alive in the 30s and 40s to, idk why the fuck y’all are so damn evil . Fucking mutants, y’all don’t have the ability to have compassion and empathy for the evil shit y’all do and still do, this is the thing, black people should start speaking to y’all in the language y’all have been speaking for 400 years instead of begging for god given rights that u are born with

you going to hell along with all of the other demons that did the unspeakable shit and the ones that still want to do evil shit, and try.

you’ve been playing the devils advocate , working overtime like a good fucking boydemon

yoy don’t like a black guy talking to yo demonic bitch ass like this, you’d rather niggas be obedient and subservient and don’t speak up about the evils y’all perpetuate.

All y’all do is fucking lie lie and lie and try to guilt black people into not speaking about the treatment that they witness, experience, and see everyday, and till this day, u got 90 year old black people who can tell u some wicked shit they’ve seen, heard. Y’all demons can’t leave black people alone, demons sent from hell and to hell u shall return idk what else to say, my goal is to educate and give out knowledge yet u choose to play the devils advocate I can’t educate a bitch like that.

all y’all do is spit in black peoples faces and tell them it’s raining, and when they show u the spit and play word games and straight up lie.

I’ll speak the truth bout this shit till the day I die. Idk why u incels hate black people so much but claim the world is against u, but choose to give out hatred to people who’ve never did anything to u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, fogdart, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
@Harold O'brien
Losers like u keep on trying to justify the beyond evils , and inhumane shit that y’all have done, and trying to make things seem like Africans having African servants is the same thing as American slavery, even after slavery yall still did shit that was worst than slavery and it tapered off when black people started putting up a fuss bout stuff, so y’all chanted operations and repackage it up, honestly

y’all used to skin niggas alive in the 30s and 40s to, idk why the fuck y’all are so damn evil . Fucking mutants, y’all don’t have the ability to have compassion and empathy for the evil shit y’all do and still do, this is the thing, black people should start speaking to y’all in the language y’all have been speaking for 400 years instead of begging for god given rights that u are born with

you going to hell along with all of the other demons that did the unspeakable shit and the ones that still want to do evil shit, and try.

you’ve been playing the devils advocate , working overtime like a good fucking boydemon

yoy don’t like a black guy talking to yo demonic bitch ass like this, you’d rather niggas be obedient and subservient and don’t speak up about the evils y’all perpetuate.

All y’all do is fucking lie lie and lie and try to guilt black people into not speaking about the treatment that they witness, experience, and see everyday, and till this day, u got 90 year old black people who can tell u some wicked shit they’ve seen, heard. Y’all demons can’t leave black people alone, demons sent from hell and to hell u shall return idk what else to say, my goal is to educate and give out knowledge yet u choose to play the devils advocate I can’t educate a bitch like that.

all y’all do is spit in black peoples faces and tell them it’s raining, and when they show u the spit and play word games and straight up lie.

I’ll speak the truth bout this shit till the day I die. Idk why u incels hate black people so much but claim the world is against u, but choose to give out hatred to people who’ve never did anything to u.
🔥(y)🔥🔥🔥
Black Power Illustration GIF

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Lihito and n0rthface

@Harold O'brien not support blm but donate money for war you racist fag bitch

@n0rthface said best

You just a privileged ass bitch and I’ve noticed which is why I called you corny, cuz you mad at me calling out white people, so u tryna make it seem like I’m crazy for telling u actual black history and debunking y’all lies and now u wanna make it seem like I say shit like what u just said. Shut yo fucking mouth nigga.

yoy just hate a black man telling the truth about the nature of y’all and not spreading y’all white supremacist lies.

You don’t even live in America bitch.

All you weird ass dudes do is project and you just a basement dweller who assumes in the same as u and making up stuff. You just used to being around black men who are boot lickers and will tell u lies to try and fit in
we need to ban that cuck tranny

• +1
this is looksmax forum not BLM advertisement website

man I fucking hate niggers they bang all the cute jb's
BBC needs harsh nerf asap

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 1627
true you support blm
i never understood all those LM movements but i honestly dont care i have friends from all ethnicities and races

• +1