Evolutionary mismatches - RationalUnderstandingOfTheWorldMaxxing

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
This world is purely evolutionary mismatches, when I walk around that is all I see now, there are nearly an infinity of it if you pause to think about it, I might write a book about it one day, too long and complex to explain in depth now. But the general idea is that we are fit for a small society hunter-gatherer lifestyle, every novel element you bring to the environment create a form of imbalance which comes at a certain cost, we were not supposed to live in this world, society wants to make us believe that we are blessed to live in this day and age of modernity, but the literature indicates that our hunter-gatherer ancestors were happier than us, depression and suicide were nearly inexistent. For example, the birth control pill is what is one of the main novel element that is screwing our society over right now if we can comprehend the chain of events it creates in the different spheres of life, the sexual emancipation of women/feminism movement it largely created is a lose/lose situation for both sexes at many levels. We are moths mindlessly hitting the light bulb because this is what we are designed to do (following the light from the moon for the moth), and just like the moth we can't see that this is leading to our own demise. We aren't moth we are rational being you will say, I can stop myself from drinking soft drinks with my rationality, but the reality is that we would be better off if soft drinks never existed, this world we created leads us towards greater life dissatisfaction compare to our ancestors and towards our own self-destruction through the exploitation and pollution of the planet. Those problematics wouldn't exist if our intelligence wouldn't have led us to transform the world we were adapted for, we are, to our own downfall, transforming the world faster than we can adapt to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Arkantos and mojopin
I like reading literature like this, if you do expand or write some sort of book post it so I can read it

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
If you consider all of the s pshyeb

Thats why we will make the world adapt to us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Thats why we will make the world adapt to us
How? The world we are the most adapted for is pre-industrialized small society semi-nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

Of course the hunter-gatherers were happy, they were mewing 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Wincel
Of course the hunter-gatherers were happy, they were mewing 24/7

True, no dental and breathing problems caused by our industrialized lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
tthehe deevloplment of theee huntrer garyher phyentype isi tyeh dowwnlfall of weesternnn civiliaxazton

ii ammm rritting boom aabout dis

tthehe deevloplment of theee huntrer garyher phyentype isi tyeh dowwnlfall of weesternnn civiliaxazton

ii ammm rritting boom aabout dis
U get drunk a lot

F1FCE0D1 160A 454E A211 E7B7623FC145

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 466

Men lost most of their provider leverage while women kept their sexual leverage over men (men having the higher sex drive), the sexual dynamic lost is equilibrium by the advent of modern technologies. Women continue using their leverage for more concessions, continue using their biological predisposition to play the victim/the weaker sex that needs to be supported, more cucks at the service at women even though equality of outcome means favoring women opportunities in the important spheres of life like politics, we are doomed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deltoid
Men lost most of their provider leverage while women kept their sexual leverage over men (men having the higher sex drive), the sexual dynamic lost is equilibrium by the advent of modern technologies. Women continue using their leverage for more concessions, continue using their biological predisposition to play the victim/the weaker sex that needs to be supported, more cucks at the service at women even though equality of outcome means favoring women opportunities in the important spheres of life like politics, we are doomed.
Well said, men don’t have the authoritive position we once held when society and western culture was good. I’m not a proponent of morality but the “moral” thing would be to take away their rights so our society continued to progress and cultures didn’t get erased. Females overwhelmingly vote for policies that collapse civilizations and so do minorities, not a good combination. Females want men to take responsibility for them without the authority, they just want everything without giving, selfish.

Well said, men don’t have the authoritive position we once held when society and western culture was good. I’m not a proponent of morality but the “moral” thing would be to take away their rights so our society continued to progress and cultures didn’t get erased. Females overwhelmingly vote for policies that collapse civilizations and so do minorities, not a good combination. Females want men to take responsibility for them without the authority, they just want everything without giving, selfish.

I agree, but women won't accept that, unless men force them, but men have cocks, so it won't happen.

I agree, but women won't accept that, unless men force them, but men have cocks, so it won't happen.
They won’t accept it that’s why men need to enforce it, what are women going to do if men as a collective decide to take their rights away? Issue is it won’t happen with how much hold progressivism has over society already along with all the cucked men. The majority of men in general wouldn’t be ok with it honestly, which just shows how many males are cucks and low IQ.

They won’t accept it that’s why men need to enforce it, what are women going to do if men as a collective decide to take their rights away? Issue is it won’t happen with how much hold progressivism has over society already along with all the cucked men. The majority of men in general wouldn’t be ok with it honestly, which just shows how many males are cucks and low IQ.

Yeah sex deprived cucks with low IQ unlikely to happen, if it ever happens, women will sex strike, so it won't happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_strike
Women hold the power in this world now with their pussy, we can't let them die of hunger like in ancestral time because they don't consent to have sex, men lost their leverage like I said. Well, maybe well-designed sex robots could be a game changer like the birth control pill was and offset everything, we don't know the social repercussions to that if that ever happens.

Last edited:
Yeah sex deprived cucks with low IQ unlikely to happen, if it ever happens, women will sex strike, so it won't happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_strike
Women hold the power in this world now with their pussy, we can't let them die of hunger like in ancestral time because they don't consent to have sex, men lost their leverage like I said. Well, maybe well-designed sex robots could be a game changer like the birth control pill was and offset everything, we don't know the social repercussions to that if that ever happens.
I would like to live a long time to just witness the power shift sex bots could bring.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420