(Ex)Friend heightfrauded down to humiliate me.

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
He’s 6’1 or 6’2 (admitted this to me) and he said he was 6 foot in front of some of my other friends because that’s how tall I am. He told me about the heightfrauding trick before.

Luckily he’s giga autistic so I was able to damage control, ban him from all mutual servers and groupchats. Blocked him too. Kinda a shame because we were friends for 5 years. Can’t tolerate disrespect from anyone.

Other friend who heightfrauds hard insisted I was 6’3 or 6’4 JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ItsOver.com, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
You are both such faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, basementdweller78, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
What a fragile ego you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, basementdweller78, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
fatcel tales

What a fragile ego you have
U sound like a manlet with no friends. U thinking “muh if I was 6 foot and had friends I wouldn’t let something that petty get in the way”. Same line of thinking inkwells have when you reject the fat downie girl.

fuck him in the ass tbh

U sound like a manlet with no friends. U thinking “muh if I was 6 foot and had friends I wouldn’t let something that petty get in the way”. Same line of thinking inkwells have when you reject the fat downie girl.
Bro I'm literally the same height as you, i wear height increasing insoles sometimes that put me at 6'2, and then troll 5'10 lying dudes who claim 6 ft telling them i'm 5'11 while towering over them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and samm735
Bro I'm literally the same height as you, i wear height increasing insoles sometimes that put me at 6'2, and then troll 5'10 lying dudes who claim 6 ft telling them i'm 5'11 while towering over them.
It’s legit
How do u organically talk about height with normies?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and incel194012940
It’s legit
How do u organically talk about height with normies?
I don't normally talk about it, but sometimes a guy will throw out "dude you're so tall, you must be 6'4 or something" to compensate for him being 5'10 pretending to be 6 ft. I'm frauding 2 inches but not at the 6'4 level. Only 6'2. So that's when I say I'm 5'11. Then they'll say bullshit they're 6 ft, or tell me no way you're at least 6'4 blah blah. Which makes me look even better to all the women around, but somehow makes them look even worse.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
65E8F669 F8EA 4836 83E6 83C30F755525

Incel is a bothersome troll, incel should be banned

He’s 6’1 or 6’2 (admitted this to me) and he said he was 6 foot in front of some of my other friends because that’s how tall I am. He told me about the heightfrauding trick before.

Luckily he’s giga autistic so I was able to damage control, ban him from all mutual servers and groupchats. Blocked him too. Kinda a shame because we were friends for 5 years. Can’t tolerate disrespect from anyone.

Other friend who heightfrauds hard insisted I was 6’3 or 6’4 JFL.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO