Exchange Money Methods?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
Pretty much leave your response in this thread like "send me a chat with your best money making methods and I'll return my best ones back"

So, send me @sp3ll a chat with your best money making methods and I'll respond with mine.

That's the thread basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
No Criminals methods please

yo i sent you two

Ok i call this one "crypto-sucking"
This is very secret so, like, you're fucking WELCOME.

Basically it is the most modern money-making method and q bunch of people are already making tons of cash. What you need is a VR set and a decent PC for VR. You need occulus rift set.

WHAT YOU DO

You provide virtual sexual entertainment services. You are a VR stripper. You will use a voice changer, act like a girl (take estrogen pills), and provide private session lap-dances with sex scenes that last 45 minutes. You will make your customers want you back. You will develop a personal connection with the customer, and charge them a solid price.

The next-gen ewhoring is back baby. The future looks bright. Get ready to become a whore.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and midlatinocel

Basically it is the most modern money-making method and q bunch of people are already making tons of cash. What you need is a VR set and a decent PC for VR. You need occulus rift set.

WHAT YOU DO

You provide virtual sexual entertainment services. You are a VR stripper. You will use a voice changer, act like a girl (take estrogen pills), and provide private session lap-dances with sex scenes that last 45 minutes. You will make your customers want you back. You will develop a personal connection with the customer, and charge them a solid price.

The next-gen ewhoring is back baby. The future looks bright. Get ready to become a whore.
@midlatinocel @Luxury @Aypo129 @sp3ll

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, Luxury and midlatinocel

WHAT YOU DO

I call this method "operation femboy"
it's also an extremely underground method so you are so fucking welcome
this is not compatible for everyone ofc

WHAT YOU DO
first of all you prepare your product, it can be dropshipping or something else that can be monetized, I'm choosing my own music for this case (i have a spotify)
you buy femboy clothes, create a tiktok, and start promoting your product/music

* this method is extremely effective because femboys go viral on tiktok extremely easily, like you don't even need to show your face but that's a plus

I call this method "operation femboy"
it's also an extremely underground method so you are so fucking welcome
this is not compatible for everyone ofc

WHAT YOU DO
first of all you prepare your product, it can be dropshipping or something else that can be monetized, I'm choosing my own music for this case (i have a spotify)
you buy femboy clothes, create a tiktok, and start promoting your product/music

* this method is extremely effective because femboys go viral on tiktok extremely easily, like you don't even need to show your face but that's a plus
Ok i call this one "blockchain-blowjob"

Basically it is the most modern money-making method and a bunch of people are already making tons of cash. What you need is a VR studio and decent PCs for VR. You need occulus rift sets. 10 Pcs and 10 occulus rift sets with 10 sex dolls that have vibrating vaginas.

WHAT YOU DO

You provide virtual sexual brothel services. You are a VR brothel owner. You will program sex scenes that last 45 minutes, utilizing VR and vibrating sex doll vaginas for the customers immersion. You will make your customers want your virtual sex doll vibrating vagina virtual sex whores back. Plus, they'll be able to express their utmost desires which they can't even on a willing human being. You will develop a personal connection with the customer, and charge them a solid price.

The next-gen virtual sex houses are back baby. The future looks bright. Get ready to become a whore house owner.

PS you can also host gay nigger whorehouses sex markets for the increasing number of faggots. The markets are open and the stock exchanges are throbbing for someone to enter and open the long awaited fantasy scene of virtual degenracy, as long predicted AND expected. Spearhead the decline of man and profit.

PS you can also host gay nigger whorehouses sex markets for the increasing number of faggots. The markets are open and the stock exchanges are throbbing for someone to enter and open the long awaited fantasy scene of virtual degenracy, as long predicted AND expected. Spearhead the decline of man and profit.
you sir, are a saint

• Love it
Reactions: irrumator praetor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back