exercisepill- does anyone have any blackpilled takes on running/training

middayshowers

middayshowers

Been running for the last 4 months and was wondering if anyone had any takes on it in terms of training/anything else to get faster

Do you use treadmill, if you want to train to get faster, its better than running outside as you can track progress easier

Do you use treadmill, if you want to train to get faster, its better than running outside as you can track progress easier
I train outside, i agree it’s superior

Great debloat for 4 hrs after ur face is super defined you get a red glow too on ur skin if ur white which is a good looksmax

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and stuckneworleans
Training outside with a running smart watch mogs any treadmill.

Unlike lifting, which is cringe and bluepilled in the manner and purpose in which it's typically applied, running is nigh always a based and blackpilled activity. It will make you lean and chiseled as long as you don't eat like a swine. I wish I could do more of it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, middayshowers and Deleted member 2597
I train outside, i agree it’s superior
Get something like a fitbit then, dont trust everything they say though such as calorie expenditure due to innaccuracies

Get something like a fitbit then, dont trust everything they say though such as calorie expenditure due to innaccuracies
Good to see u back m8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680