Expansion of the lower third

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
I took inspiration from the cope associated with the thumb. It seems to me that if for several months every hour for a few minutes you pull the middle fingers in different directions, which are near the chewing teeth (the emphasis is on the jaw, so you need to put the middle fingers deeper), then a deformation of the jaw is likely. It is important to maintain the same impact force

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
try jaw pulling. You grab both gonials with each hand and pull them in opposite directions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Adonis
I took inspiration from the cope associated with the thumb. It seems to me that if for several months every hour for a few minutes you pull the middle fingers in different directions, which are near the chewing teeth (the emphasis is on the jaw, so you need to put the middle fingers deeper), then a deformation of the jaw is likely. It is important to maintain the same impact force
Autism Distraction osteogenesis of the mandibular symphysis is the only way but it can affect the joints.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 5892
Just get MSE you fucking whoppingly high inhibition autist

how about you try this, get results and THEN post about it?

how about you try this, get results and THEN post about it?
Retard, does the prefix "theory" mean anything to you?
try jaw pulling. You grab both gonials with each hand and pull them in opposite directions
I suggest doing it from the inside, not from the outside

MakinItHappenReturn