Experience meeting a PSLer yesterday

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
He was a lookism user but hasn't made an account here
We began speaking about getting surgery and ortho work a few months ago
I got invisalign recently so he decided to drive to Brussels to meet up to see how it looked coz he wanted to switch from regular braces to invisalign
He was waiting at a shop wearing a backwards cap and he had a backpack on and upon seeing him across the street the first thing that came to my mind was the picture of Chico with the backwards cap

We walked back to my place first and analyzed each others failos then we went to Lidl to get some alcohol
I initially thought I would just drink about 200ml of vodka and he would just have one shot coz he was driving back later but I ended up drinking nearly all of the 500ml bottle.
At about 8pm we decided we would go out so we began walking into the city
We were just hanging around the busy areas for a while drinking some beer and vodka we bought then eventually we found a nightclub to go to
The nightclub was pretty dead inside, we began talking to a couple of girls who seemed receptive in terms of body language but they didn't speak much English so we decided to abandon it
We went into the toilet and he was heaving as if he was gonna vomit into the urinal
Some guys began laughing at him so he started asking them if they wanted to fight and said if they're going to laugh behind his back he's willing to go outside with them and fight.
They tried to de-escalate the situation and started being nice to him then I convinced him to walk away from it and leave the club
For the next half hour or so we were just finding places to sit while while he tried sober up
We eventually got into a taxi and after driving for a minute the taxi driver told him to get out because he let the window down and was gonna vomit out the window
We were right outside a club then so I decided I was gonna go in which was a shit decision because it was a hipster techno venue
He then walked back to his car and after I left the club I was wandering around aimlessly because my phone died, I was trying to find the city centre because from there I'd know how to get home
As I was walking down the street a car of arab guys pulled up and offered me a lift but pretty soon after accepting the offer I realized that they were expecting money and I had none and I was not even sure which part of the city they were driving to
They just pulled up in a random part of the city and I got out then had to run because the one who was expecting me to pay him got aggressive with me when I said I had no money
I found a legit taxi to bring me home at like 7am
Even tho we didn't find any decent venue and didn't approach many girls I thought it was an encouraging experience because it feels like a halo to go to venues with someone else who is blackpilled.
I think if we went out sober we could potentially get decent results because we didn't have much of a plan once we started getting too drunk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, iwillbeflinch, Zeruel and 18 others

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 15309
What was their PSL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Hikicel69 and aBetterMii
whats his @

I once met a couple pua dudes when I was clubbing. Probably one of the cringiest experiences I’ve ever had. They were low inhib maniacs who only talked in pua lingo. They’d go up to 4 random stacies and just start hitting on them. Then if they’d get rejected they go straight into another “set”. It was pretty cool how they seemed to unplug from the matrix but at the same time they were super manipulative and they way they talked was wierd af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Pm me who it was if it’s someone I’d know
I’m extremely discreet

Was it disappointment1998?

did you have sex too?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I thought it was an encouraging experience because it feels like a halo to go to venues with someone else who is blackpilled.
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and 6ft4
He was a lookism user but hasn't made an account here
We began speaking about getting surgery and ortho work a few months ago
I got invisalign recently so he decided to drive to Brussels to meet up to see how it looked coz he wanted to switch from regular braces to invisalign
He was waiting at a shop wearing a backwards cap and he had a backpack on and upon seeing him across the street the first thing that came to my mind was the picture of Chico with the backwards cap

We walked back to my place first and analyzed each others failos then we went to Lidl to get some alcohol
I initially thought I would just drink about 200ml of vodka and he would just have one shot coz he was driving back later but I ended up drinking nearly all of the 500ml bottle.
At about 8pm we decided we would go out so we began walking into the city
We were just hanging around the busy areas for a while drinking some beer and vodka we bought then eventually we found a nightclub to go to
The nightclub was pretty dead inside, we began talking to a couple of girls who seemed receptive in terms of body language but they didn't speak much English so we decided to abandon it
We went into the toilet and he was heaving as if he was gonna vomit into the urinal
Some guys began laughing at him so he started asking them if they wanted to fight and said if they're going to laugh behind his back he's willing to go outside with them and fight.
They tried to de-escalate the situation and started being nice to him then I convinced him to walk away from it and leave the club
For the next half hour or so we were just finding places to sit while while he tried sober up
We eventually got into a taxi and after driving for a minute the taxi driver told him to get out because he let the window down and was gonna vomit out the window
We were right outside a club then so I decided I was gonna go in which was a shit decision because it was a hipster techno venue
He then walked back to his car and after I left the club I was wandering around aimlessly because my phone died, I was trying to find the city centre because from there I'd know how to get home
As I was walking down the street a car of arab guys pulled up and offered me a lift but pretty soon after accepting the offer I realized that they were expecting money and I had none and I was not even sure which part of the city they were driving to
They just pulled up in a random part of the city and I got out then had to run because the one who was expecting me to pay him got aggressive with me when I said I had no money
I found a legit taxi to bring me home at like 7am
Even tho we didn't find any decent venue and didn't approach many girls I thought it was an encouraging experience because it feels like a halo to go to venues with someone else who is blackpilled.
I think if we went out sober we could potentially get decent results because we didn't have much of a plan once we started getting too drunk
Meeting up with pslers is high T

If I met another PSLer irl I'd feign ignorance and confusion if they ever brought up looksmaxing/blackpill subjects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Britmaxxer, Paroxysm and 2 others
If I met another PSLer irl I'd feign ignorance and confusion if they ever brought up looksmaxing/blackpill subjects
What psl? You mean pussy sluts lover?

Puahate, Sluthate, Lookism (looksmaxing forums)
Yo ik im saying what my response would be if someone irl asked me about psl

Absolutely comical that women that hate such forums ask for a psl rating these days.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Yo ik im saying what my response would be if someone irl asked me about psl

Absolutely comical that women that hate such forums ask for a psl rating these days.
My autistic ass always takes things literally, my bad

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Me and @turkproducer have met irl

i've met a lot of you in irl you just don't know it. my sleuthing skills are profound

imagine what meeting up with another PSL autist must look like. both of you squinting and jutting your jaw all the time because you're scared that the other might out you as a fraud after coming back home :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Lygodactylus, Johanjohan and 2 others