Experienced Horrific BlackPill Today

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Hello everyone, today was the day when I experienced a horrific blackpill.

Jesus Christ, this one was bad boys, and I'm talking really fucking bad.

My buddy brought a girl over. They had went on a date or two, and they were talking.

I tried to get a conversation going with her, and she replied. But, she didn't try to continue the conversation like she did with my friend.

Just an FYI, my friend is a 6'1 Arab dude. He's robust, and completely bald. Doesn't have any hair any where on his body. No eyebrows, no scalp hair, no body hair, nothing.

I'm just feeling so fucking embarrassed rn.

Why tf do foids have to make me feel like shit?

I know that I'm ugly, but why do they have to treat me like a subhuman?

There are pictures of me on my profile.

I keep experiencing horrific blackpills. I am not going to breed into the next generation. It is completely and utterly over for my lineage.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Very brutal

I mean they are dating, what do you expect buddy boyo she should ve sucked your cock?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, EverythingMattersCel and AscensionMan98

My buddy brought a girl over. They had went on a date or two, and they were talking.

I tried to get a conversation going with her, and she replied. But, she didn't try to continue the conversation like she did with my friend.

Just an FYI, my friend is a 6'1 Arab dude. He's robust, and completely bald. Doesn't have any hair any where on his body. No eyebrows, no scalp hair, no body hair, nothing.

I keep experiencing horrific blackpills. I am not going to breed into the next generation. It is completely and utterly over for my lineage.
incel tears user on a first paragraph

proper greycell would use proper lingo

not reading the rest

ignore this user hes from incel tears

I mean they are dating, what do you expect buddy boyo she should ve sucked your cock?
OP should just be happy he still has hair. I'd rather have a full head of hair and be single than bald.

She will dump him sooner or later. I've never seen a bald man under 30 with a girl before. That shit would blow my mind irl.

wait, did u just try cucking ur friend? what a fucking piece of shiet

lay down and rot truecel