Experiment idea :- compare avg reddit user to the avg looksmax user

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@Xangsane do you think you could do this? Source images from looksmax and from r/rateme and compare the avg male user of both sites.

Place your predictions on which site looks better.

I bet big money on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, AlexBrown84, ChristianChad and 1 other person
@Xangsane do you think you could do this? Source images from looksmax and from r/rateme and compare the avg male user of both sites.

Place your predictions on which site looks better.

I bet big money on looksmax
I will

r/rateme or r/truerateme?

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This site have 100 active user and that site have over 10 million active users. So it probaly will be a bad experiment

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Xangsane
I can do that

Which users should I use for looksmax?
Erm just use whoever has pm'd you/anyone you can find. We are just comparing user bases, so we can't be too selective about who to choose

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This site have 100 active user and that site have over 10 million active users. So it probaly will be a bad experiment
true, we should therefore use a proportional amount of people

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Reddit wins cuz this site is 70% indian while reddit is 70% white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Xangsane, Deleted member 16392 and 2 others
This site should be renamed to "indian dating strategy"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 9641, Xangsane and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
why all the hate on indians? we aren't even ugly
I got no hate for indians personally just observed that they are the primary userbase of this site
IRL i've seen indians do ok but I went to ivy league college and then med school where girls are more open to interracial
I do agree indians get shafted in the West compared to east asians who are more recessed and facially weaker
just because of dark skin failo

• +1
I got no hate for indians personally just observed that they are the primary userbase of this site
IRL i've seen indians do ok but I went to ivy league college and then med school where girls are more open to interracial
I do agree indians get shafted in the West compared to east asians who are more recessed and facially weaker
just because of dark skin failo
Indians aren't even incels most of the time jfl, it's only the non-westernised ones who struggle imo. Westernised guys literally date and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
why all the hate on indians? we aren't even ugly
My biggest problem is you all tend to smell like shit and have a cocky personality like you’re a upper class white westerner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16101
Indians aren't even incels most of the time jfl, it's only the non-westernised ones who struggle imo. Westernised guys literally date and shit
inceldom in general is rare as fuck at least here in the US
at lot of guys here are coping "90% of young guys are incel!"
nah bro incels are just bottom of the barrel introvert shut-ins

My biggest problem is you all tend to smell like shit and have a cocky personality like you’re a upper class white westerner
Most of us are nice people? Most westernised indians don't even smell bad too and tbh, the younger generation of indians in india are actually okay too - a few of them cringe tho.

inceldom in general is rare as fuck at least here in the US
at lot of guys here are coping "90% of young guys are incel!"
nah bro incels are just bottom of the barrel introvert shut-ins
I think even ugly guys get laid tbh, they are just shut ins and not NT

I just looked at like 20 people on truerate me.

As expected, most are some form of average (4-6/10), and there were a few chadlites/stacylites even, and maybe a single chad and stacy. I actually didnt see anyone objectively ugly there

• Woah
I just looked at like 20 people on truerate me.

As expected, most are some form of average (4-6/10), and there were a few chadlites/stacylites even, and maybe a single chad and stacy. I actually didnt see anyone objectively ugly there
we are both curry subhumans man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and CFW432
Looksmax average will be a curry and reddit will be a white soy:feelshah:

This site has 2000-3000 active users