Explain this phenomenon why more muscle doesn’t mean you always will look better

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Been on trt
wearing a tanktop bitches be staring like crazy or lookin all the time, Minimum 6 girls will Stare or look , 1-2 will smile when I don’t wear tanktop is way less attention
im not even an ifbi pro
im 85kg at 15% bodyfat 6ft
what if I start working out properly what would happen then cars would crash into each other I’m not used to this
I analyzed my Physique Like 1 hour brutally honest every detail my build looks like Adonis the Proportions and default posture are 90% same
Frame is a bit wider
Im not making myself sound cool or something I just wonder I’m not even satisfied yet I have long way to go
There are other guys who have more muscle than me because they workout 3-4 years and on Tren but they don’t get attention that much
Usually they are like 170. 173 way shorter
I am starting to believe it’s all about proportions and frame& geometry perfection

look at the male models they are not that muscular but still look more aesthetic than bloated bodybuilders with 20kg more muscle
Makes me think 🤫

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Uglybrazilian, germanlooks and 2 others
Just ask a question and answer it in the same thread theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member, turkproducer and 5 others
Would you post physique? I'm curious tbh

I'm also certainly not the biggest guy out there but gotten many compliments irl on how proportionate I look

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Would you post physique? I'm curious tbh

I'm also certainly not the biggest guy out there but gotten many compliments irl on how proportionate I look
Yes I will but taking a mirror pic everything gets distorted and lighting is bad it’s not that accurate and I’m 6ft so legs are not seen
I have a professional shooting sheduled I will Tag you

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
Most lifters look too intimidating to get any compliments or stares. They look too dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Htobrother
Most lifters look too intimidating to get any compliments or stares. They look too dangerous.
Agree especially on Tren traps look scary to bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 275
Unkept bodyhair can also contribute to being seen as dangerous if you are buff

• +1
Muscles don't matter
1633052124140 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Htobrother and JosephGarrot123
true thats why i dont even care about getting a toptier body because my hip to shoulder ratio cucks me so being lean with some muscles is already enough for me

• +1
Or messy beard or hair
Have unkept body hair, unkept beard, and 16 inch biceps. Maybe I should just ogremaxx instead of trying to run global executive game

Thank God I was blessed with awesome frame and proportions, my physique is aesthetic af

Unfortunately many niggas out there dont have good clavicle shape and proportions so even after years of gym they still dont look very aesthetic(but still better than remain untrained)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Been on trt
wearing a tanktop bitches be staring like crazy or lookin all the time, Minimum 6 girls will Stare or look , 1-2 will smile when I don’t wear tanktop is way less attention
im not even an ifbi pro
im 85kg at 15% bodyfat 6ft
what if I start working out properly what would happen then cars would crash into each other I’m not used to this
I analyzed my Physique Like 1 hour brutally honest every detail my build looks like Adonis the Proportions and default posture are 90% same
Frame is a bit wider
Im not making myself sound cool or something I just wonder I’m not even satisfied yet I have long way to go
There are other guys who have more muscle than me because they workout 3-4 years and on Tren but they don’t get attention that much
Usually they are like 170. 173 way shorter
I am starting to believe it’s all about proportions and frame& geometry perfection

look at the male models they are not that muscular but still look more aesthetic than bloated bodybuilders with 20kg more muscle
Makes me think 🤫
Pics ?????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back