Explain this

he's probably a manlet and barely above average face. he's probably also socially autistic=even more invisible to women

he's probably a manlet and barely above average face. he's probably also socially autistic=even more invisible to women
he says he's 6'1

probably autistic tbh, maybe hairline issues

[Theory]

Behavior, apparence, body language. Being upper tier normie alone isn't enough to get your girls

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Never_Began and Deleted member 206
Sub8 theory or standardcel

Looks like he has a receding chin. Maybe his shit lower third did him in.

More likely though, is that he just gave off a vibe. I've seen plenty of good looking people give off creepy vibes.

He is in the top 20% fo sho, especially in the UK.
But unfortunately the women here only crave Chavs with rotten teeth and Pakistani Grooming gangs.

He is in the top 20% fo sho, especially in the UK.
But unfortunately the women here only crave Chavs with rotten teeth and Pakistani Grooming gangs.
Once again because of social circle, them chavs and shit are mostly gang shit have a big social circle in there area, i would nearly say social circle is more important than looks WAIT THOUGH unless ur are very ugly under 3psl etc. I think a person who is a 5 but is known has status, popular etc would be the same as a 7. Ive seen this multiple times also.

Behavior, apparence, body language. Being upper tier normie alone isn't enough to get your girls
all about how u carry yourself
Once again because of social circle, them chavs and shit are mostly gang shit have a big social circle in there area, i would nearly say social circle is more important than looks WAIT THOUGH unless ur are very ugly under 3psl etc. I think a person who is a 5 but is known has status, popular etc would be the same as a 7. Ive seen this multiple times also.
yeah exactly. status is really underrated by incels

How can we even begin to see how this guy really looks with such a low quality passport photo? I guarantee you with some proper pictures, it would be very apparent why he has never gotten attention from women.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
How can we even begin to see how this guy really looks with such a low quality passport photo? I guarantee you with some proper pictures, it would be very apparent why he has never gotten attention from women.
yeah if that's his idea of a frauded pic he prob looks like shit