Exposure therapy is the biggest meme on this planet

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Actually caging at niggers here who fall for it. Genetics + society's treatment towards you = personality set in stone at age 9. If you happened to inherit weak mental genes and you suffered great pain from bad treatment and thus have anxiety and sperg out moments, forcing yourself to engage in situations you find stressful will not do shit.
I can blast myself with phenibut, amphetamine, use height insoles, water fast for a week for a date and have it go well, in fact it could even go beyond perfect but it is just all an act. The real you is going to get diluted the more you go on with the act, until there remains nothing but an endless void that only short term validation can fill (temporarily). You now not only still possess the same autism and social anxiety, but also completely lost yourself in the process and the word 'confidence' means absolutely nothing because there is no you anymore
Tldr: We should unironically kill ourselves

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 2968, Bubarik and 2 others
worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Yeah bro, totally agree just rot in ur basement and be a complete loser, everything else is cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, n0rthface, Deleted member 275 and 10 others
Exposure therapy works wonders tbh, its legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 11414
  • +1
Reactions: John124, Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 1476
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Ofc it does ppl like op just wanna rot in there basement and not actually do anything tho
retard. seems like you dont have much self awareness, which means you werent completely fucked up to begin with, no wonder it works when you are a normie already.
other truecels will agree with me, unlike you we had lots of time to philosophize about our emotions and behaviours

retard. seems like you dont have much self awareness, which means you werent completely fucked up to begin with, no wonder it works when you are a normie already.
other truecels will agree with me, unlike you we had lots of time to philosophize about our emotions and behaviours
Whatever dude, do what u want

Whatever dude, do what u want
normie tier response, you are the equivalent of chad talking about how its not that hard to get women, you just need good game

normie tier response, you are the equivalent of chad talking about how its not that hard to get women, you just need good game
Dude im just saying u can do whatever u like, its ur life, if u wanna rot in ur basement and do nothing thats u but don’t be surprised if ur unsatisfied with ur life

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 2733
Great thread,finally someone with common sense."Muh i beat anxiety","Muh its all in your head","Just dont think".True socially anxiety is unfixable,its worse than being ugly even tho it goes hand to hand.There is no way to cure this,your brain would need total restart

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and karbo
Dude im just saying u can do whatever u like, its ur life, if u wanna rot in ur basement and do nothing thats u but don’t be surprised if ur unsatisfied with ur life
you do not understand. it is not physical actions that give you happiness. i am not a rotter, i had my fair share of happy life events. once you have ascended mentally, you will not find true happiness and deem everything as pointless

Exposure therapy does work. Rats with CSDS-induced social anhedonia slowly became normal and social when introduced into a house of friendly rats

• Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and JosephGarrot123
Genetics are legit cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15405
Exposure therapy does work. Rats with CSDS-induced social anhedonia slowly became normal and social when introduced into a house of friendly rats
Having friends doesnt mean you dont have social anxiety.I have many friends i hang out and still have severe anxiety and phobias.Exposure therapy works if you were born with normal developed brain

• So Sad
Reactions: AcneScars
Having friends doesnt mean you dont have social anxiety.I have many friends i hang out and still have severe anxiety and phobias.Exposure therapy works if you were born with normal developed brain
Did you have negligent parents or something?

Did you have negligent parents or something?
Genetics probably and shit prenatal T,also bullied by kids and parents,no father figure and low T.There is no way for me to become confident,also im ugly and poor which just decreases my confidence even more.I need brain transplant and surgeries so i can experience how its like to be human

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch and AcneScars
Autism. you can make your brain tired and bored of feeling fear of X by enough exposure, even insane stuff..you will just never get that amount of exposure. but other social stuff, you can.

unless you legit have autism or extreme mental illness

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
It can work because at some point you can handle social situations without medication. That's what many people who did exposure therapy have experienced.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
damn i need this most of my life is inside my room

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars