Extreme BlackPill Truth Injection (Maximum potency)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
The only reason nearly all on this forum hate women, call them cringey names like "toilets", etc is because of sub humanity.
If you were to turn Chad tomorrow or have been born Chad, all of a sudden you would love women and respek the fuk outta them.
The biggest cope here is hating women, as you wouldn't be feeling that way if you weren't subs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StressShady, Baki, Ritalincel and 1 other person
woman are the nicest people ever to chads i agree

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, ChoSeungHui, SHARK and 4 others
even if I run with your gay definition of subhumanity, I fail to see your point

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685, SikKunt and 1 other person
Daily reminder that women disrespect and hate 80% of males and only show love and respect to 20% of males

You cuckhold keep being nice I hope that will get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Demir
Truth.

Look at this chad, he has so much respect for women. If only I could be like him..:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, impure666, SikKunt and 3 others
even if I run with your gay definition of subhumanity, I fail to see your point
You literally made no sense. You are a subhuman and ugly as sin. Women find you repulsive. Thats why you hate them.
However, if you werent a subhuman, women would not treat you half as bad as they do and you would in turn not hate them.
You think you hate women, but what you really hate is your own status as a subhuman incel that causes women to make themselves hateable to you. Thats my point.
See the point now?
Bit close to home is it old sport? I understand.

• +1
Reactions: Baki
man who respect women has women respect them, its pretty hard for subhuman to respect women, when the women dont.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and impure666
You literally made no sense. You are a subhuman and ugly as sin. Women find you repulsive. Thats why you hate them.
However, if you werent a subhuman, women would not treat you half as bad as they do and you would in turn not hate them.
You think you hate women, but what you really hate is your own status as a subhuman incel that causes women to make themselves hateable to you. Thats my point.
See the point now?

Bit close to home is it old sport? I understand.
There are also chads that recognize how evil women are, not all chads respek wymyn

See the point now?
I don't, it's basically akin to saying 'water is wet'. Obviously I want to restrict female nature because it's harmful to me and my self interests. What's your point beyond this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No point in hating someone who would suck your dick as soon as you ask her. Chads just control women and treat them like fucking kids. And they like it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
The only reason nearly all on this forum hate women, call them cringey names like "toilets", etc is because of sub humanity.
If you were to turn Chad tomorrow or have been born Chad, all of a sudden you would love women and respek the fuk outta them.
The biggest cope here is hating women, as you wouldn't be feeling that way if you weren't subs.
i don't hate women overall , i only hate those fucking narcissistic whores with delusional standards
fat , acne , thin hair 3/10 girl want 8/10 chad ? stop fucking dreaming cunt

His point here is, we don't really hate women, we're just angry that they don't like us. We wouldn't be calling them toilets if they were decent to us.

shut up toilet

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
His point here is, we don't really hate women, we're just angry that they don't like us. We wouldn't be calling them toilets if they were decent to us.
Yeah, that is what he meant most likely. And he is right. Why would you hate someone who treats you like a normal human being? Me being a "normie" get treated decently. But seeing them get instawet just from talking to Chad makes me mad

Yeah, that is what he meant most likely. And he is right. Why would you hate someone who treats you like a normal human being? Me being a "normie" get treated decently. But seeing them get instawet just from talking to Chad makes me mad

It's fair to be angry at mistreatment. But if you would open your heart to a woman willing to open hers to you, maybe keep that option open?

It's fair to be angry at mistreatment. But if you would open your heart to a woman willing to open hers to you, maybe keep that option open?
they would cuck me for chad, the only way to get a foid in check is locking her up at his point far far away from degeneracy then again she'll probably cuck me for the floor jfl(im not advocating crime, this example is hyperbolic and used to outline the promiscuity of women. pls dont ban me pls)

I've gotten a few GF and fucked some whores. And I enjoyed it, but I've always noticed they thought deep inside them that I was "not enough" for them. I had a 140cm Girl tell me I was too short for her (175cm). And she told me that after sucking my dick too:lul:
My point is that even if you enjoy your time with a girl and deeply love her, she would still fuck Chad and leave you if given the chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and bassfreak
Bro i respect you
140 cm GF is a hobbit

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I've gotten a few GF and fucked some whores. And I enjoyed it, but I've always noticed they thought deep inside them that I was "not enough" for them. I had a 140cm Girl tell me I was too short for her (175cm). And she told me that after sucking my dick too:lul:
My point is that even if you enjoy your time with a girl and deeply love her, she would still fuck Chad and leave you if given the chance
I highly doubt she was 140cm. Thats basically dwarf level.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
I highly doubt she was 140cm. Thats basically dwarf level.
I was more than a head taller. She was literally shorter than all of the 15 year old girls we crossed on the street. She was probably 142 or 143cm at best

I think chads see them as toilets also because girls act so pathetic around them

You're so fucking retarded it's getting funny holy shit

Didnt read but i know its cope

• +1
Reactions: nausea

Toilets are toilets even if made of ceramic or gold, in the end I just piss on them and walk away