extreme leanmaxxing is kind of stupid

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Seriously, I just realized how retarded it is to go to 8% bodyfat just so my face can be skin tight enough to see my baby zygos. Brb giving myself erectile dysfunction. Brb giving myself twink size. Brb feeling like shit 24/7. Under 10% is cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69, Deleted member 13754, .👽. and 7 others
Legit tbf, optimal is around 12%

You look good and also feel good.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, volcelfatcel, PYT and 5 others
nah best bodyfat is 10%. If you are too skinny with 10%, then you just dont have enough muscle

• +1
Reactions: PYT and eduardkoopman
Yeah I struggle with getting to 10% bodyfat and keeping a good metabolism, enough energy to workout etc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT and Deleted member 11748
just have big zygos theory

• +1
Reactions: one job away, PYT, animo123 and 1 other person
I would want to hit 7% just to see the experience
Not being always like this

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, PYT and animo123
Anything under 12% is useless. Under 12% is where most people start feeling a bit shitty, but pretty much everyone can get to 12% and stay there, which i do not recommend doing. I've noticed when i was 15-17% bf i looked huge in clothes now that i'm 12% i look smaller, but shirt off i look huge, at 10% you'll be a dyel.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT, animo123 and 1 other person
Yeah I struggle with getting to 10% bodyfat and keeping a good metabolism, enough energy to workout etc
You need good genetics to be fully functioning at 10%, which a lot of people don’t have.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, volcelfatcel, PYT and 1 other person
You need good genetics to be fully functioning at 10%, which a lot of people don’t have.
nah you just need muscle mass so you can eat more etc

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Let’s not be so ignorant, genetics are a factor in how lean you can comfortably get.

But yes the more muscle the better for higher metabolism.

With genetics I’m talking about how comfortable you can be at low bf%, not necessarily calories/appetite/metabolism,
Etc

• +1
Reactions: DrTony, volcelfatcel and PYT
Let’s not be so ignorant, genetics are a factor in how lean you can comfortably get.

But yes the more muscle the better for higher metabolism.

With genetics I’m talking about how comfortable you can be at low bf%, not necessarily calories/appetite/metabolism,
Etc
comfortable with what? The only thing that gets hard at 10% is appetite. There aren't any problems with erections or hormones till below 8%

• +1
lean = life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and PYT
Lean = life.

When a :blackpill: forum, becomes more :bluepill: than a 50 year old woman.
It's so over, when it gets blue pilled like this here. "Everyone is beautifull"

its says extreme leanmaxxing in the title you retarded oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, PYT and JamesHowlett
I’m aiming for 12-14 bf

• +1
comfortable with what? The only thing that gets hard at 10% is appetite. There aren't any problems with erections or hormones till below 8%
You’re speaking from your own experience

• +1
You’re speaking from your own experience
Some people get erection and hormones problems at 12 percent some get them at 8 some people get them at 4 percent everyone is different you only know whats sustainable for you when you try

• +1
Reactions: PYT and JamesHowlett
Some people get erection and hormones prob at 12 percent some get them at 8 some people get them at 4 percent everyone is different you only know whats sustainable for you when you try
>4 percent

dude you dont know what you talking about, gtfo my thread

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, MilfLover69, Yerico7 and 3 others
>4 percent

dude you dont know what you talking about, gtfo my thread
Your stupid lol I'm talking about everyone has a different set point in which they feel comfort at youtuber named greg douceete said some people are genetic freaks and can be super lean all year long most people cannot though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
Your stupid lol I'm talking about everyone has a different set point in which they feel comfort at youtuber named greg douceete said some people are genetic freaks and can be super lean all year long most people cannot though
>quotes greg doucette

yep, you are retarded. I already shit on mpmd fanboys, but that moron is something I cant really stand

• +1
>quotes greg doucette

yep, you are retarded. I already shit on mpmd fanboys, but that moron is something I cant really stand
So you think every single person when they get under 12 percent bodyfat will have health problems?

• +1
Ideal for 25 percent for some people bro

• +1
Tbh, if you don’t look good at 12%, no point in going to 8%, your bones or something else is the problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Yerico7, 50konsurgeryat35 and 4 others
10lbs of more muscle burns 100 calories more a day, the difference between yourself isn't really that huge. a natty can probably build 30-40lbs of muscle in their whole lifting career so max 300-400 extra calories a day. The difference is when ur moving that weight around. If you don't do cardio its not that much sedentary

• +1
Seriously, I just realized how retarded it is to go to 8% bodyfat just so my face can be skin tight enough to see my baby zygos. Brb giving myself erectile dysfunction. Brb giving myself twink size. Brb feeling like shit 24/7. Under 10% is cope tbh
Below 10 percent is dangerous anyway because you dont have enough fat to keep you alive

I agree op if you dont look good at 15% or so dont expect to be a chad at 12% bf jfl..

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
10lbs of more muscle burns 100 calories more a day, the difference between yourself isn't really that huge. a natty can probably build 30-40lbs of muscle in their whole lifting career so max 300-400 extra calories a day. The difference is when ur moving that weight around. If you don't do cardio its not that much sedentary
utter cope

utter cope
Do you know what cope even means? This is literally backed by science. I'm not even a skinny twink that is saying building muscle is useless, just saying that the myth of "more muscle burns more calories" is kinda overplayed it doesnt burn that much more calories.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Do you know what cope even means? This is literally backed by science. I'm not even a skinny twink that is saying building muscle is useless, just saying that the myth of "more muscle burns more calories" is kinda overplayed it doesnt burn that much more calories.
cope

• JFL
Reactions: FilthyCasual
This is my face 15 % vs 10% vs 7-8%

Under 10% it's usele if you don't have enough bone support

Attachments

• 2FFDE058-D3EE-4A6C-9CD1-CEBD58D46101.jpeg
    2FFDE058-D3EE-4A6C-9CD1-CEBD58D46101.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 539ED41B-D131-45C9-9155-E3C6DEAB72E5.jpeg
    539ED41B-D131-45C9-9155-E3C6DEAB72E5.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 77E4B558-2D5E-4BF4-AC49-12D2176AB56D.jpeg
    77E4B558-2D5E-4BF4-AC49-12D2176AB56D.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35, FilthyCasual, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
btw under 10% u feel like total shit, and u cannot maintain it , even you eat normal u can maintain sub 10

respect that bro. I feel everyone should at least try to get sub 10% once in their life. Not only to test your looks but its good for discipline

respect that bro. I feel everyone should at least try to get sub 10% once in their life. Not only to test your looks but its good for discipline
Its really hard, i was natty at that time and i was doing 1h30 cardio/day

Now even i'm on gear it's hard to go sub 10 but i don't do cardio anymore

Its really hard, i was natty at that time and i was doing 1h30 cardio/day

Now even i'm on gear it's hard to go sub 10 but i don't do cardio anymore
how old are you and do you reccommend it to lookmaxers?

Im interested to do T but want to know from other peoples experiences who do it for PSL gains not just bodybuilding. Thanks

how old are you and do you reccommend it to lookmaxers?

Im interested to do T but want to know from other peoples experiences who do it for PSL gains not just bodybuilding. Thanks
Im 22 now, i started test like only 1month ago

But i think i fucked my hormone because of SARMS that i started at 21 and i always feeling tired

I took for mental benefit and also muscle but at first it was more for mental cuz i was feeling tired i used too much sarms that fucked me up [sarms are really shit cuz gains don't really last]

If you start test it's for life but it's very cheap and mental benefit are good

U can take like TRT dose, or for build muscle cycle of 500/600mg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
True.

btw under 10% u feel like total shit, and u cannot maintain it , even you eat normal u can maintain sub 10
Can some people who are genetic freaks maintain it?

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
Can some people who are genetic freaks maintain it?
Yes i know 2 people maintaining sub 10%, but they have always been shredded even when they were 10y old (like abs with veins)
Normal people can't

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
david laid, he is 13% year around
Hes 10-13 percent range year round it looks like. He was single digit bodyfat before he started lifting

Yes i know 2 people maintaining sub 10%, but they have always been shredded even when they were 10y old (like abs with veins)
Normal people can't
those people suck ass at putting mass tho

Hes 10-13 percent range year round it looks like. He was single digit bodyfat before he started lifting
Also it's related to thyroid hormonz

People with shit thyroid are fat , if your thyroid work too much then you can be shredded

But they can lose weight and muscle too fast, they need to eat alot

Idk if you saw this chinese guy on youtube doing world record eating, he is skinny yet eating 10-20k cal, even with 5h gym/day it's impossibl to maintain his leaness

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Phillybeard1996

the 10% looks better than the 7-8%. But even 10 is hard to maintain, especially if you are trying to put on mass aswell.

Also it's related to thyroid hormonz

People with shit thyroid are fat , if your thyroid work too much then you can be shredded

But they can lose weight and muscle too fast, they need to eat alot

Idk if you saw this chinese guy on youtube doing world record eating, he is skinny yet eating 10-20k cal, even with 5h gym/day it's impossibl to maintain his leaness
That plus eat over your metience calories make you fat.

That plus eat over your metience calories make you fat.
Yes but low thyroid make your maintenance very low like sub 1.5k

And high thyroid make your maintenance high

+ the body is very adaptative so those who have high thyroid, they body adapt easily like they add cal, there thyroid will work more

• +1
the 10% looks better than the 7-8%. But even 10 is hard to maintain, especially if you are trying to put on mass aswell.
Yes even 10% can't really maintain only if i do cardio and ear clean

But 12% is almost same face u can maintain with only good diet

But if you have really good bone support even at 15% ur face can be very lean , but not my case

Yes but low thyroid make your maintenance very low like sub 1.5k

And high thyroid make your maintenance high

+ the body is very adaptative so those who have high thyroid, they body adapt easily like they add cal, there thyroid will work more
Most fat people don't have thyroid problems i know some people do have thyroid problems yes that will make it harder to loose weight and keep it off

Most fat people don't have thyroid problems i know some people do have thyroid problems yes that will make it harder to loose weight and keep it off
Nowadays u just need go to doctor if you have thyroid pb and he will prescribe you

Most people are just lazy eating mcdonald

• +1