Eye area makes the difference between chad and supermodel

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Just look at those two morphed/generated faces.
They both have the same face shape, jaw, ratios and coloring (besides eye color) but the first face still mogs the second Face extremely hard in direct comparison. The right face obv already is top tier but still looks not really stunning.
The reason is the eye area.
Left face has better eye shape(almond), wider PFL with better PFL to pfh ratio, hooded eyelids and a better eye color.
B2F28806 C816 49E3 8E32 88AEE6DD11F5
4C98DC65 0644 432A 921B 436BC8FEABAF

This also shows that hooded eyes aren’t a meme but indeed mog UEE.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, thecel, Deleted member 5786 and 30 others
No way. having a better eye area makes you better looking who could have guessed this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: court monarch777, GetShrekt, Deleted member 11581 and 31 others
GIrls universally like strong jaws. On the other hand, they are a lot more subjective when it comes to eye areas. Some like hooded eyes and others like prey eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 11581 and 21 others
They both have the same face shape, jaw, ratios and coloring (besides eye color) but the first face still mogs the second Face extremely hard in direct comparison. The right face obv already is top tier but still looks not really stunning.
Left face has better eye shape(almond), wider PFL with better PFL to pfh ratio, hooded eyelids and a better eye color.
View attachment 1311565View attachment 1311566
I feel like people hard focus UEE but I barley have UEE and my area gets fucked cause my lower lids are rounded

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and gamma
GIrls universally like strong jaws. On the other hand, they are a lot more subjective when it comes to eye areas. Some like hooded eyes and others like prey eyes.
Indeed, there DEFINITELY will be women who prefer Zayn on the left!:bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 14160, abeilletoimême and 24 others
The first one look like tyler maher

No way. having a better eye area makes you better looking who could have guessed this

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Over
the guy on the left looks insanely good damn

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Over, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Water

We’ve discussed a million times on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, datboijj, subhuman incel and 2 others
Some examples of guys with prime SMV and their eye area.

Attachments

• El_mexicano-894905072-large.jpg
    El_mexicano-894905072-large.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 12fcd79126e2700e8a5bc3b8a52c3433.png
    12fcd79126e2700e8a5bc3b8a52c3433.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 225
  • capturadepantall-0b15dfa8a86424188d903796d51734fa-1200x800.jpg
    capturadepantall-0b15dfa8a86424188d903796d51734fa-1200x800.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 205
  • image-w856.jpg
    image-w856.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 218
  • cameron-kkX--620x349@abc.jpg
    cameron-kkX--620x349@abc.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 222
  • SCHON-MAGAZINE-Lorenzo-Zurzolo-by-Kosmas-Pavlos.-Luca-Falcioni-May-2021-www.imageamplified.com...jpg
    SCHON-MAGAZINE-Lorenzo-Zurzolo-by-Kosmas-Pavlos.-Luca-Falcioni-May-2021-www.imageamplified.com...jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 72a58adb99a22e89cccd01bc0f14ad0e.jpg
    72a58adb99a22e89cccd01bc0f14ad0e.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 1094ab737573ff0f0c1e2a0c2e30c090.jpg
    1094ab737573ff0f0c1e2a0c2e30c090.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 234
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 296
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Some examples of guys with prime SMV and their eye area.
Your point? They all get mogged by the face I showed above and are good looking but still could further improve with an even better eye area.
Also meeks and Sommerhalders eye areas are giga rare

• +1
Gigacope. Hunter eyes are always preferred over prey eyes

Your point? They all get mogged by the face I showed above and are good looking but still could further improve with an even better eye area.
Also meeks and Sommerhalders eye areas are giga rare
Factual reality>Morphed autism. Those men don't exist and no human is similar, that level of symmetry + perceived heterozygocity (averageness) is not achievable.

Discuss things that have pragmatic application, not things that will give you validation from some obsessed incels. They don't get mogged at all, they're high status millionaires that your oneitis masturbates to.:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 14166, Edgar and 3 others
They don't get mogged at all,
They get mogged retard.
Keep barking for hunters eyes you bug eyed subhuman.
I never said you need hunter eyes to be chad or to slay. But you need them to be a supermodel which is also the headline of this thread if you could read properly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Enfant terrible, Over and 2 others
They get mogged retard.
I never said you need hunter eyes to be chad or to slay. But you need them to be a supermodel which is also the headline of this thread if you could read properly
Have some sex retard. Too many hours on PSL and few in bed.

Your low IQ is clearly showing. BTW my eye area is beautiful and masculine, unlike yours, incel.:blackpill::feelswah:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210814-102330_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20210814-102330_Tinder.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 348
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, ifyouwannabemylover, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Have some sex retard. Too many hours on PSL and few in bed.

Your low IQ is clearly showing. BTW my eye area is beautiful and masculine, unlike yours, incel.:blackpill::feelswah:
Who cares about your ethnics, low tier beckys and landwahles tinder matches?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
They get mogged retard.

Still 0 sex you stupid asshole. Send me your BNB wallet address so I can buy you some sex workers. 🤣

• JFL
Says the guy who's invisible to said women. :blackpill: HAVE SOME SEX YOU CELIBATE HAHAHAA

• JFL
Still 0 sex you stupid asshole. Send me your BNB wallet address so I can buy you some sex workers. 🤣
Says the guy who's invisible to said women. :blackpill: HAVE SOME SEX YOU CELIBATE HAHAHAA
You think you are bragging rn but I just cage at the ugly whores you matched with. You are an incle because sex with low tier beckys is not sex at all.
Also now I understand why you are coping with hunter eyes. You seem to love bug eyes on women as well
7E165778 53DE 452D 929F 0F5DF94E8DBC

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Dont tell the "jaw is law" copers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and germanlooks
They get mogged retard.
Factual reality>Morphed autism. Those men don't exist and no human is similar, that level of symmetry + perceived heterozygocity (averageness) is not achievable.

Discuss things that have pragmatic application, not things that will give you validation from some obsessed incels. They don't get mogged at all, they're high status millionaires that your oneitis masturbates to.:blackpill:
sean o pry and david gandy in prime are the ones with almost perfect eye areas, and they come closest to the morph OP made. similar hooding, similar PFL, similar IPD, similar colouring, no UEE, similar brow ridge etc. so they do exist and are very very rare. thats also a reason why gandy and opry are PSL GODS,because of their insane eye area.

maybe you dont need to have that insane eye area to be a supermodel, but you need it to be a PSL8 god whorshipped on incel forums.

also what is pfh? pfl to pfh ration?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
I can be supermodel?

• JFL
14908.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
fuck I can only see O'pry Gandy Barrett and Chico when I look at that pic
looks the most like Jordan imo

@Amnesia dont ever let me see you cope about hooded eyes again u lil bitch

the two morphs in the OP their eye SHAPE is entirely different one is round the over more almond., its about overall shape deep set lower orbital support, lower lids and stuff which all make up overall shape. Thats 100x more important than having no to a little upper lid exposure

bottom line is u can have top tier eye area even without fully hooded eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and EasternRightWinger15
Eye area>everything is reality tbh

Yea but no

Some eyes mog hunter in appeal
of corse some eye areas mog extreme hunter eyes like de poots or o prys in appeal.

But these eyes here are probably the ones with the highest appeal and they are hooded:
C71D36D6 6793 4F12 AF45 0482A51530C1

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Right guy looks better in the eyes of women

Right guy looks better in the eyes of women
Not necessarily. They both have around equal appeal. Left one looks more low trust and slayer like whereas right looks more high trust

lifefuel for me bc my eye area is my key feature
want a good jaw though

What about Vinnie hacker? He has dogshit subhuman eye area but he is universally considered attractive by millions of foids

What about Vinnie hacker? He has dogshit subhuman eye area but he is universally considered attractive by millions of foids
Vinnie looks good but noch chad level.
He is Chadlite haloed by his style, tattoos etc.
Also read the title of the thread.

You think you are bragging rn but I just cage at the ugly whores you matched with. You are an incle because sex with low tier beckys is not sex at all.
Also now I understand why you are coping with hunter eyes. You seem to love bug eyes on women as well
View attachment 1313612
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
yeah sure buddy
atleast he gets some

Insane. Left morph literally what @Thompsonz looks like

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 13332
Vinnie looks good but noch chad level.
He is Chadlite haloed by his style, tattoos etc.
Also read the title of the thread.
yeah i agree with the title,
Bryce Buse is another tiktok chad who has horrid eye area but is still simped over by millions

Not hunter eyes but moggs extremely

Attachments

• 1702146562109.png
    1702146562109.png
    518.3 KB · Views: 0