Eye colour

goff2

goff2

Bronze
There are some people conveinced that eye colour is very important, they think that a great blue or green or amber colour can give +1 point in a rating. Personally i know an equal number of people Who prefer darker eyes and other who prefer ligther tonality, but it’s somewhat common see on Instagram and internet comment of female loving and orgasming about vips and models eye color.
What do you all think?

It’s all about contrast if you take a white guy with blonde brows, hair, etc and give them green eyes it’s nothing special. Now take someone with dark features, hair, etc and brown/white skin and give them light eyes the difference is huge tbh

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Yummyinmytummy, Nibba and 1 other person
It’s all about contrast if you take a white guy with blonde brows, hair, etc and give them green eyes it’s nothing special. Now take someone with dark features, hair, etc and brown/white skin and give them light eyes the difference is huge tbh

I got both, depending on the light i have either light blue eyes or gray eyes, i look the best with light blue eyes as a blonde with blonde brows. I only think the contrast theory only counts for dark hair tbh which gives a massive halo

The only thing I've ever been complimented on by girls is eye colour and it's my one cope to stop me from the rope so don't fuck this up for me op.

Eye colour >height,race,dick size,forward growth,harmony,nt,hairline etc combined tbh ngl.

Blue eyes + light hair = cuck

Blue eyes + dark brown = halo

Green eyes + dark brown/black = giga slayer

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Coping and Deleted member 656
Blue eyes + light hair = cuck

Blue eyes + dark brown = halo

And that's regardless of the prominence of the limbal ring?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
And that's regardless of the prominence of the limbal ring?
Naturally, the lighter your eye color, the likelihood of prominent limbal rings increases. But, take two people with the same color and the other has more pronounced limbal rings, then their eyes will be considered more attractive.

Guess Ill colour my hair darker then

I'm jelly. I have dark brown eyes. Boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm jelly. I have dark brown eyes. Boring.
Check out some eye laser surgeons who can make them lighter. I try to lighten up one eye more so I get a nice hetero chroma look

• +1
they need to be light. The colour doesn't really matter.
If any lowiqcels wanna improve their eye colour

Excactly this,
i have tanned skin black hair/eyebrows/eyelashes, red lips, if i were to get blue eyes for example, that would be a legit halo

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
This

If this is true, i won the jackpot lmao.
i have blue eyes genetics, my mom and 2 bros have blue eyes were born with brown hair. I am white,dark hair and green eyes.

i have blue eyes genetics, my mom and 2 bros have blue eyes were born with brown hair. I am white,dark hair and green eyes.
Fuaaark PM me pic. In terms of coloring, you are top-tier.

• +1
fuaaark, you need to get a tan

• +1
Do tans look better on those of us with that colouring? I always thought there was a certain sanctity towards paler skin with that colouring.
tan looks good on black hair and blue eyes, idk for green tbh

• +1
Do tans look better on those of us with that colouring? I always thought there was a certain sanctity towards paler skin with that colouring.
I don't think skin color is that important, but the general perception is that a slightly tanned skin tone is the best. Pasty white is looked down upon.

• +1
Fuaaark PM me pic. In terms of coloring, you are top-tier.
ye lmao i also have a good natural tan on my body, ill send u when im home

• +1
ye lmao i also have a good natural tan on my body, ill send u when im home
Alright man, I'll check it out when I wake up. I'm going to sleep now though, it's 8:24 A.M.

There are some people conveinced that eye colour is very important, they think that a great blue or green or amber colour can give +1 point in a rating. Personally i know an equal number of people Who prefer darker eyes and other who prefer ligther tonality, but it’s somewhat common see on Instagram and internet comment of female loving and orgasming about vips and models eye color.
What do you all think?
No no no it's the shape that matters not the colour.

Black hair, black eyebrows, white skin with a tan and blue eyes = best coloring possible.

they need to be light. The colour doesn't really matter.
If any lowiqcels wanna improve their eye colour

If anything this garbage brainwash you to believe you have lighter eyes, not actually change them... You need to have less IQ than koko the gorilla to believe that shit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel