Eye contact is cope (Its truly over) ive been rejecte AGAIN

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Went to a club last saturday. Cuz yall know ive been rejected 3 times these 2 months. So i decided to go to the club with some friends of mine. I started noticing that a descent amount of girls were looking at me. Not just looking but looking a few times in a row or just staring. So i was like confident AF.....

Then i started to talk to the first hambeast i spoted. SHE WAS LEGIT A MAMMAL YOU CANT EVEN CALL HER A FEMOID. so i talked to her than i asked for her number/snapchat she said no. And then it hit me. IT IS OVER MAN IT NEVER EVEN BEGUN. MY WHOLE NIGHT WAS RUINED. I HAD SOME FUN WATCHING MY FRIENDS ALSO BEEN TURNED DOWN A COUPLE OF TIMES SO WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER. BUT I ONLY ASKED ONE OUT. IF THOSE PROCLAIMED IOIS WERE TRUE I SHOULD HAVE ATLEAS HER SNAP FUCKING HAMBEAST I DIDNT EVEN FOUND HER CUTE I JUST AIMED LOW AF TO PREVENT REJECTION.

I GIVE UP TBH I DONT BOTHER WITH WOMEN ANYMORE THEY ALL THINK THEYRE BETTER TF

TLDR IVE BEEN TURNED DOWN BY THE LOWEST SCUM ON THIS PLANET LAST SATURDAY. ALSO IOIS ARE COPE. GO ASK A FEMWHORE OUT YOU WILL SEE URSELF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Over, Einon and 1 other person
Read a word, skipped some lines, skimmed another part. Realized nothing too interesting. Gonna click off thread.

never began boyo it's ovER

Lol go talk to that fat bitch since u are a fatcel urself and tell her she needs to know her place maby she will listen coming from a fatcel. Sorry
Read a word, skipped some lines, skimmed another part. Realized nothing too interesting. Gonna click off thread.
Good ask ur mum also whats for dinner after i smashed her. Joke i wish man no foid wants to do that lol

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
C5C4E142 C267 4888 9E63 47670849BDE4

Legit actually

Went to a club last saturday. Cuz yall know ive been rejected 3 times these 2 months. So i decided to go to the club with some friends of mine. I started noticing that a descent amount of girls were looking at me. Not just looking but looking a few times in a row or just staring. So i was like confident AF.....

Then i started to talk to the first hambeast i spoted. SHE WAS LEGIT A MAMMAL YOU CANT EVEN CALL HER A FEMOID. so i talked to her than i asked for her number/snapchat she said no. And then it hit me. IT IS OVER MAN IT NEVER EVEN BEGUN. MY WHOLE NIGHT WAS RUINED. I HAD SOME FUN WATCHING MY FRIENDS ALSO BEEN TURNED DOWN A COUPLE OF TIMES SO WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER. BUT I ONLY ASKED ONE OUT. IF THOSE PROCLAIMED IOIS WERE TRUE I SHOULD HAVE ATLEAS HER SNAP FUCKING HAMBEAST I DIDNT EVEN FOUND HER CUTE I JUST AIMED LOW AF TO PREVENT REJECTION.

I GIVE UP TBH I DONT BOTHER WITH WOMEN ANYMORE THEY ALL THINK THEYRE BETTER TF

TLDR IVE BEEN TURNED DOWN BY THE LOWEST SCUM ON THIS PLANET LAST SATURDAY. ALSO IOIS ARE COPE. GO ASK A FEMWHORE OUT YOU WILL SEE URSELF
don't give up, the power of will is the most important thing if you want to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bitches ask me out not me them

Be chad or rot instead of going to nightclub theory

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3043
don't give up, the power of will is the most important thing if you want to ascend
I will have a chinimplant surgery on the 23th of october. After that surgery i will try again. Tha k god the healingproces is quick

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yeah, in 2019 all females of western countries think they deserve a chad..for example this monster only gives the match to my top tier fakes (like Miroslav cech), and the funny part is that she wrote in her description that she isn't looking for sex..she wants a long term relationship with a male model

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191014_134233_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191014_134233_com.whatsapp.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Lorsss, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Yeah, in 2019 all females of western countries think they deserve a chad..for example this monster only gives the match to my top tier fakes (like Miroslav cech), and the funny part is that she wrote in her description that she isn't looking for sex..she wants a long term relationship with a male model
That’s a female??????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
what does it mean if you get a girls number but she doesnt add u at all? (cant see her profile pic on whatsapp)

Mate The ugliest of the ugliest were turning down males above their lookslevel. The amount of approaches a 3/10 gets is unbelieveble. I was like tf. I swear to god i was like cant i just put them in a gasschamber

what does it mean if you get a girls number but she doesnt add u at all? (cant see her profile pic on whatsapp)
She didnt add you as her contact and that means she doesnt want you to see her profilepicture cuz she not sure whether you good enough. She can also think that she didnt want to reject you straight up and ease the pain by doing shit like this so you will loose the will to message her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
its over.
she added me on insta and snap tough, idk maybe she doesnt have a pic on whatsapp (i doubt tough) or maybe shes just a retard

screw these western foids

Then i started to talk to the first hambeast i spoted. SHE WAS LEGIT A MAMMAL YOU CANT EVEN CALL HER A FEMOID. so i talked to her than i asked for her number/snapchat she said no. And then it hit me. IT IS OVER MAN
That's what is imo mostly wrong, with chatting up women WAAY Below your own looks level.
Then if she rejects you, you feel really shitty.
Whereas when one gets rejected by a woman in ones own looks league (or above ones looks league), it feels kinda okay. But it never feels okay, if a woman that you outshine like 3+ points in looks level, rejects you. It's almost, or actually is, not worth the risk. Taking risks in about your own looks league and above is perfect, but going way below that. It can be brutal. One really needs unshakable confidence then.

She didnt add you as her contact and that means she doesnt want you to see her profilepicture cuz she not sure whether you good enough. She can also think that she didnt want to reject you straight up and ease the pain by doing shit like this so you will loose the will to message her
hear me out, i never met her in a ¨lets ltr/fuck¨ way, more like in a ¨bro¨¨ way

its a friend of my friends group that i got invited with on an event

at some point i asked for numbers cuz i didnt knew most of them (4 girls and 3 guys) and she is the only one that i dont see on whatsapp

edit: not even msging/spamming her, i only asked if the number is correct that she gave me , thats it lol

Last edited:
That's what is imo mostly wrong, with chatting up women WAAY Below your own looks level.
Then if she rejects you, you feel really shitty.
Whereas when one gets rejected by a woman in ones own looks league (or above ones looks league), it feels kinda okay. But it never feels okay, if a woman that you outshine like 3+ points in looks level, rejects you. It's almost, or actually is, not worth the risk. Taking risks in about your own looks league and above is perfect, but going way below that. It can be brutal. One really needs unshakable confidence then.
True actually quite weird since i had gf's of my own lookslevel. Cuz of the 3 rejections before and this hambeast i have the feeling that i cant compete anymore and that my looks are becoming worse by the day

Cuz of the 3 rejections before and this hambeast i have the feeling that i cant compete anymore and that my looks are becoming worse by the day
Imo. 4 is not a good enough sample size yet to draw conclusions. When the number of women you tried something with is about 20+; then it gets much more reliable to draw some conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
just looksmax and wait till they approach or you approach and wait till they ask for number

did this and it works

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
Yes, it's cope. I was talking the other day with a girl friend about a PUA video, the idiot saying that if the girl makes a lot of eye contact with you it's because she's interested. My friend told me sometimes she was in a party or mall and sitting in front of some guy and she'd to inevitably look at him, then the guy would approach her thinking she was interested but she turned him down, JFL

"eye contact" is such a huge cope

in fact, it's most of the time the other way around, women are submissive, if they are attracted to you and they don't know you they will most likely change her eye direction when you make eye contact, that's how submissive people work. If they keep looking at you it's for one of these 3 reasons:

1- She's very dom (which is rare, maybe like 1% of women)
2- She doesn't feel anything about you
3- She's interested in you but you already talk to each other

Only in rare ocasions just like the first option, it's because she's submissive, interested, and doesn't know you.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Itss_BritneyBishh
It happened to me as well.Women would rather rope than date their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Yes, it's cope. I was talking the other day with a girl friend about a PUA video, the idiot saying that if the girl makes a lot of eye contact with you it's because she's interested. My friend told me sometimes she was in a party or mall and sitting in front of some guy and she'd to inevitably look at him, then the guy would approach her thinking she was interested but she turned him down, JFL

"eye contact" is such a huge cope

in fact, it's most of the time the other way around, women are submissive, if they are attracted to you and they don't know you they will most likely change her eye direction when you make eye contact, that's how submissive people work. If they keep looking at you it's for one of these 3 reasons:

1- She's very dom (which is rare, maybe like 1% of women)
2- She doesn't feel anything about you
3- She's interested in you but you already talk to each other

Only in rare ocasions just like the first option, it's because she's submissive, interested, and doesn't know you.
eye contact indeed doesnt mean shit. if a girl looks at you and looks away and repeats this multiple times, its a good sign but some girl giving you deep eye contact doesnt proof anything

I'm sorry bro

what does it mean if we touch thighs multiple times but she doesn't seem to mind, i have to pull off cause it's uncomfortable for me? is it ioi?