EYE SURGERY EXPERTS GTFHIH (Blepharoplasty for eyelid asymmetry)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
This is gonna seem like autism, but I've been aware of my asymmetrical upper eyelids for a while now and did a little experiment today where I took a frontal and covered either the left and right eye and the difference was massive.

Excuse the editing, gotta stay undercover...

Bad eyelid covered:
Leftcover

Eyelid on the right looks fine, no sagging.

Good eyelid covered:
Rightcover

As you can see, this eye has slight upper eyelid sagging which not only is asymmetrical, but also makes me look tired and just kinda retarded.

If you can't see:
Eyes

It doesn't come out as good here, but the difference in the full face shot was night and day. With the saggy eyelid covered I looked alive and awake, with the good eyelid covered I looked like tired spastic because it's also negatively tilted.

I need the saggy eyelid to look like the other one, is this a blepharoplasty case or fat repositioning or what?

@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I don't think this is it. The eyelid itself doesn't sag, the fat/skin above it does.

Ima go to my local eye clinic where they do surgery and show them the photos and hope I can get away with paying a few hundred bucks for slight fat removal on the bad eyelid or something.

I got completely rekt with all these slight (but fixable) failos all over my face during puberty. No major ones. It's mindblowing.

Last edited:
I don't see much difference tbh