Eye Surgery Max : what are the different eye surgeries?

D

Descargue96

Iron
Hey everyone! Could you please inform me about the different eye surgeries? according to wich eye failo?

I know the next :
- Almond eye surgery (for sclera show, canthal tilt, it gives you hunter eyes and increases your pfl)

fat graft or filler for uee or bad undereyes

blepharoplasty for eye bag

implant for the area above ur eyes i forgot the name

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
fat graft or filler for uee or bad undereyes

blepharoplasty for eye bag

implant for the area above ur eyes i forgot the name
They're called supraorbital implants!

As for eye surgeries there's quite a few you can choose from (remember to choose very carefully)

Ptosis-correction:
Tightens eye muscles to fix a lazy upper eye area

Good for: lazy eyes

3001153 BEFOREFATERZZ

Eyebrow lowering through botox:
Weakens the frontalis muscle (your forehead) so that your brows begin to droop lower

Good for: eyes that are somewhat deepset but brows are highset with UEE

Eyebrow lowering botox

Canthoplasty:
Basically a more hardcore ptosis, consists of tightening eye muscles but often includes cutting bits of skin to reshape your eye area

Good for: I guess this is your only hope if it's just over for your eye shape

Canthoplasty browlift

Upper eyelid filler:
A bit self explanatory, filler (usually hyaluronic acid) is injected into the upper eyelids to fill out some hollowness

Good for: hollow upper eyes (though I might sooner pic brow lowering over this)

Upper eyelid filler3

Undereye filler:
Same as upper eyelid filler except below your eyes, only recommended if you have weird discolouring. They don't fix droopy eye shapes

Good for: as aforementioned, this doesn't change your eye shape, only good to remedy discolouring

SkinbyLovely Treatment UnderEyes 690x515

Infraorbital implants:
An implant is placed into your infraorbital region (right below your eyes), works best on eyes are already somewhat deepset

Good for: again as aforementioned, eyes that are already somewhat deepset but maybe have a weird orbital shape

Infraorbital implants

Malar implants:
Whilst not as close to the eye, an implant is placed on the sides of your cheek, bone support in this area is often overlooked (not to be confused with submalar implants)

Good for: midface depressions that cause skin to sag and make the eyes look tired
Malar shell implant3

There's your crash course. Don't go for what result looks the best, go for whichever procedure's before pic resembles your eye area the most because it's easy to look uncanny if you apply the wrong surgery. If any of these resemble your eye area I recommend you do further research into the procedure. Always take your time and be careful with this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mattix, heightmaxxing, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
Amazing post, bookmarked.
What about eyes that aren't deepset though? Are you suggesting any implants will look uncanny on them?

Is it over for shalloweyescells?
Fuark I forgot to post orbital decompression. It's a bit hard to find results on someone who doesn't look like a thyroid disease patient/with a more normie shallow eye area. I hear there is a bit of risk with this one however with the potential of obtaining double vision:

Screenshot 2020 11 04 at 33630 PM

Theoretically supraorbital + infraorbitals could help but I rarely see them used in practice and I haven't seen any used on shallow eyes, just normal ones to look more deepset.

As for eye surgeries there's quite a few you can choose from (remember to choose very carefully)

Ptosis-correction:

View attachment 2320553
Weakens the frontalis muscle (your forehead) so that your brows begin to droop lower

View attachment 2320556

Canthoplasty:
Basically a more hardcore ptosis, consists of tightening eye muscles but often includes cutting bits of skin to reshape your eye area

View attachment 2320563

Upper eyelid filler:
A bit self explanatory, filler (usually hyaluronic acid) is injected into the upper eyelids to fill out some hollowness

View attachment 2320565

Undereye filler:
Same as upper eyelid filler except below your eyes, only recommended if you have weird discolouring. They don't fix droopy eye shapes

Good for: as aforementioned, this doesn't change your eye shape, only good to remedy discolouring

View attachment 2320567

Infraorbital implants:
An implant is placed into your infraorbital region (right below your eyes), works best on eyes are already somewhat deepset

Good for: again as aforementioned, eyes that are already somewhat deepset but maybe have a weird orbital shape

View attachment 2320572

Malar implants:
Whilst not as close to the eye, an implant is placed on the sides of your cheek, bone support in this area is often overlooked (not to be confused with submalar implants)

Good for: midface depressions that cause skin to sag and make the eyes look tired
View attachment 2320575

There's your crash course. Don't go for what result looks the best, go for whichever procedure's before pic resembles your eye area the most because it's easy to look uncanny if you apply the wrong surgery. If any of these resemble your eye area I recommend you do further research into the procedure. Always take your time and be careful with this
that was a pretty good malar result

Fuark I forgot to post orbital decompression. It's a bit hard to find results on someone who doesn't look like a thyroid disease patient/with a more normie shallow eye area. I hear there is a bit of risk with this one however with the potential of obtaining double vision:

View attachment 2320607

Theoretically supraorbital + infraorbitals could help but I rarely see them used in practice and I haven't seen any used on shallow eyes, just normal ones to look more deepset.
orbital decompression imo is overrated unless for a disorder. The effect of "deep set eyes" is better achieved with augmenting the orbital rims, therefore better encasing the eyes, rather than pushing the eyes back altogether.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and zura
orbital decompression imo is overrated unless for a disorder. The effect of "deep set eyes" is better achieved with augmenting the orbital rims, therefore better encasing the eyes, rather than pushing the eyes back altogether.
True.

It's exoensive, the recovery is brutal with high risks.Besides, the gains are often minimal most of the time unless you have mega protrusive bug eyes.

Supras with dropdown and saddled infras produce a better effect on deepsetness IMO.

Ptosis-correction:

View attachment 2320553

View attachment 2320556

Canthoplasty:

View attachment 2320563

Upper eyelid filler:

View attachment 2320565

Undereye filler:

View attachment 2320567

Infraorbital implants:

View attachment 2320572

Malar implants:

View attachment 2320575

can i dm u my eyes ?

can i dm u my eyes ?
I don't really do private ratings. I like public spaces where people can dunk on or add on anything I overlooked. Looksmaxxing is complicated and I don't think I'd be very good with 1 on 1 advice. I just tend to put out what I know but there's still a lot I'm yet to.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and A23ghskung

Ptosis-correction:

View attachment 2320553

View attachment 2320556

Canthoplasty:

View attachment 2320563

Upper eyelid filler:

View attachment 2320565

Undereye filler:

View attachment 2320567

Infraorbital implants:

View attachment 2320572

Malar implants:

View attachment 2320575

check dms

Ptosis-correction:

View attachment 2320553

View attachment 2320556

Canthoplasty:

View attachment 2320563

Upper eyelid filler:

View attachment 2320565

Undereye filler:

View attachment 2320567

Infraorbital implants:

View attachment 2320572

Malar implants:

View attachment 2320575

post examples of supraorbital implants

post examples of supraorbital implants
The only thread that showcased results on this forum was taken down unfortunately. Would post if I had any on hand.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23