eyebrow thickness and jaw bone prominence is more important than eye area when it comes to attractivness {eyecels GTFINH}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
For overall partner attractiveness, eyebrow thickness and jawbone prominence were relatively more salient than cheekbone prominence and eye size. ... Masculinized jawbone prominence was more attractive for male than female faces, and feminized jawbone prominence was more attractive for female than male faces
crazy study with reliable results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, lutte, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
ive always known this, jaw is law and easily the most important trait and girls love to look at guys eyebrows and talk about them, thick lengthy dark eyebrows are a massive halo and have a huge impact on facial masculinity, also eye color is just as important maybe even more then shape unless its subhuman tier

vibrant blue or green eyes prey eyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muh autistic squinty coin slit chink eyes:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4946, mmm and 11 others
ive always known this, jaw is law and easily the most important trait and girls love to look at guys eyebrows and talk about them, thick lengthy dark eyebrows are a massive halo and have a huge impact on facial masculinity, also eye color is just as important maybe even more then shape unless its subhuman tier

vibrant blue or green eyes prey eyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muh autistic squinty coin slit chink eyes:soy:
word.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 10615

Do you think there's such thing
as too thick of eyebrows? I know its better then no eyebrows lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Do you think there's such thing
as too thick of eyebrows? I know its better then no eyebrows lol
yeah but its way better to have thick eyebrows and be able to trim them to a good thickness then no eyebrows at all

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, 5'8manlet, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
Luckily I have a great jawline and thick eyebrows :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Prettyboy, Deleted member and 1 other person
brb pouring pure minoxidil on my brows.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Lev Peshkov
73B6AE95 BE9F 4BC3 BE96 3D991E1E4115

A7E026B0 C568 4FAE 8922 55D3B3899C25

1B95FD38 17AE 471B B20F A2904619AD83

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15004 and 8 others
For overall partner attractiveness, eyebrow thickness and jawbone prominence were relatively more salient than cheekbone prominence and eye size. ...
Are you retarded? EYE SIZE
Not eye shape, color etc but eye size.
The study doesn’t prove shit because eye area is much more about the eye shape, hooding, cantal tilt, medial canthus, deep setness and color. Size is much less relevant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 15004, Mexicanboi and 2 others
For overall partner attractiveness, eyebrow thickness and jawbone prominence were relatively more salient than cheekbone prominence and eye size. ... Masculinized jawbone prominence was more attractive for male than female faces, and feminized jawbone prominence was more attractive for female than male faces
crazy study with reliable results

lol should i remove my uni brow?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Are you retarded? EYE SIZE
Not eye shape, color etc but eye size.
The study doesn’t prove shit because eye area is much more about the eye shape, hooding, cantal tilt, medial canthus, deep setness and color. Size is much less relevant
lmao i didnt say that , the scientists in the study said that read the study

lmao i didnt say that , the scientists in the study said that read the study
The study says that eye size is less relevant than jaw and eyebrows. I don’t disagree with that if the study is done right this might be true.
My point is that eye size is just one small part of the Eye area which makes the study kind of useless. Because eyes don’t only consist of their size but also about all the other parts I listed above

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
true but in order to have a true attractive face you need to have it all, aka harmony, extra ordinary jaw but bug eyes, or god tier eyes but weak jaw puts you back into being a normie or below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Life fuel for my eyebrows

Last edited:
The study says that eye size is less relevant than jaw and eyebrows. I don’t disagree with that if the study is done right this might be true.
My point is that eye size is just one small part of the Eye area which makes the study kind of useless. Because eyes don’t only consist of their size but also about all the other parts I listed above
'I don’t disagree with that if the study is done right this might be true'. you lost me here , idk if they teach you this in Germany but whenever a scientific study is made they have to peer review the study before it is made access to the public , this means that other universities and professors have replicated and fact-checked also has done tons of statistical data to prove that the study is legit:hnghn:

'I don’t disagree with that if the study is done right this might be true'. you lost me here
Imagine being so retarded to believe a study to 100% especially on a topic like physical appearance which is also highly subjective. But anyways as said I don’t disagree with the study.
What you fail to understand is that the outcome of the Study is completely useless since the eye area consists of more than just eye size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and TrestIsBest
'I don’t disagree with that if the study is done right this might be true'. you lost me here , idk if they teach you this in Germany but whenever a scientific study is made they have to peer review the study before it is made access to the public , this means that other universities and professors have replicated and fact-checked also has done tons of statistical data to prove that the study is legit:hnghn:
You are kind of implying every study is valid which just can’t be true. There definitely is junk science out there, even if it is peer reviewed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
You are kind of implying every study is valid which just can’t be true. There definitely is junk science out there, even if it is peer reviewed
the intelligence of this forum is homo erectus tier

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
the intelligence of this forum is homo erectus tier

A study can be wrong. There is also a study which claims an increase of penis size after overdosing vitamin d3 jfl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
A study can be wrong. There is also a study which claims an increase of penis size after overdosing vitamin d3 jfl
how can it be wrong bro ,its peer reviewed even that youtuber QOVES put it up in his youtube video which is a meta analysis giving further scientific validity :ROFLMAO:

just use bottom 1% eye area theory you and eye both no 99% of guys don't have eye areas that bad, for fuck sake this dude has no eyebrows or lashes
bro you are right most of the guys I see around me have normal eye areas no sceleral show , and even very little uee , like i said anecdotal to the study that eyebrows play a huge role

• +1
bro you are right most of the guys I see around me have normal eye areas no sceleral show , and even very little uee , like i said anecdotal to the study that eyebrows play a huge role
people will use the bottom 1% of something to get there point across, someone will post jaw is law then someone will morph some chad with a good jaw and average eye area then they'll make it deformed tier and be like :soy: cope eye area mogs:lul:

but yeah i agree most guys very rarely have eye areas that bad, i can only think of 1 dude at my school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
people will use the bottom 1% of something to get there point across, someone will post jaw is law then someone will morph some chad with a good jaw and average eye area then they'll make it deformed tier and be like :soy: cope eye area mogs:lul:

but yeah i agree most guys very rarely have eye areas that bad, i can only think of 1 dude at my school
word.

• +1
Does eyebrow transplant work well? Thinking of getting one

Does eyebrow transplant work well? Thinking of getting one
yea it usually does , but cost effective treatment would be applying castor oil on your eyebrows