Eyebrow tilt/positioning + fullness?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
what would i have to get to change my eyebrow tilt to neutral & making it full while keeping it in the same position?

what would i have to get to change my eyebrow tilt to neutral & making it full while keeping it in the same position?
you can deadass move them with your fingers and train yourself to not move your eybrows from that position with practice

you can deadass move them with your fingers and train yourself to not move your eybrows from that position with practice
autism here, i would have to engage that muscle 24/7

would rather pay a bit to have it permanently

autism here, i would have to engage that muscle 24/7

would rather pay a bit to have it permanently
it's whats working for me

Latisse for fullness and ht for positioning and tilt

wouldn't eyebrow transplant just be better than latisse?
you can opt for a transplant but it won’t give you that desired full look because your head hair isn’t as thick and coarse as actual eyebrow hair and they can’t densely pack it enough so your skin would still show through. But if you transplant it in small amounts (at the inner brow and outer brow) it will blend in

you can opt for a transplant but it won’t give you that desired full look because your head hair isn’t as thick and coarse as actual eyebrow hair and they can’t densely pack it enough so your skin would still show through. But if you transplant it in small amounts (at the inner brow and outer brow) it will blend in
so is latisse really the best option? is it permanent or do i need to keep doing it

so is latisse really the best option? is it permanent or do i need to keep doing it
You dont stop using it. For your goal you’d need to combine latisse and eyebrow transplant.

No just shape ur eyebrows simple

ACID will help for it