Eyelashes cause negative canthal tilt

over_for_me

over_for_me

7.9 PSL
So basically the ends of my eyelashes are so long and droop down so it give the appearance of negative canthal tllt. Should I try to trim just the ends of my eyelashes?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 40761 and 2 others
no curl them i have the same prob

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Same for me, I just curl them and pluck the ends

• +1
curl and vaseline

• +1
So basically the ends of my eyelashes are so long and droop down so it give the appearance of negative canthal tllt. Should I try to trim just the ends of my eyelashes?
i have the same problem just curl them also if u are a woman thats a plus cause marilyn would use fake lashes on the ends of her eyes to get that effect

Had the same problem, If your pfl is above 28mm and your pfl to height is 3 or above, then do it it's definitely worth it, also you will still keep the inner lashes, just make sure to do it with some small siczors and trim only the upper eyelash strands that extend outwards from your lateral canthus

curl and pluck