Eyelashes maxxing

M

Molzer

Iron
Hello,

as far as i know eyelashes contribute really much to a good facial look. So i would like to ask:

• Which serum/ method can you recommend?
  • What exactly does it?
  • Since many products in the beauty industry are a scam – we should not waste our money: Is evidence anecdotically or is there good sientific evidence? If possible: you have a scientific/ thrustworthy reference?
  • Most important: is there any serum/ method which effect (after a while) is PERMANENT, so that i do NOT have to use it anymore, but still have the better looking (like it is with beard hairs, supposedly)? Also here: Since many products in the beauty industry are a scam – we should not waste our money: If possible: you have a scientific/ thrustworthy reference for the PERMANENT effect?
Thank you very much.

Best regards

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
1-2mg oral castor oil per day made mine grow longer/thicker

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
Latisse

everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chasing aesthetics, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
My entire family has crazy thick lashes. i've literally had women stop me and ask me to close my eyes cause they thought i was wearing eyeliner/mascara JFL. It's not fun & they keep falling in your eyes which is annoying af. wanna see mine?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TrestIsBest and Jason Voorhees
My entire family has crazy thick lashes. i've literally had women stop me and ask me to close my eyes cause they thought i was wearing eyeliner/mascara JFL. It's not fun & they keep falling in your eyes which is annoying af. wanna see mine?
long this is me since fcking child, you will be mistaken as tranny all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15392
good idea that u want to eyelash because this is the most underrated feature on the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
You can't have permanent effect with serum, even with latisse the effect stop after 2-3 mounths of no use.
For Serum Latisse best out of all but annoying to get and expensive, you can get some serum on amazon for not that much and it will be a good solution if you dont have shit tier eyelash

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Eyelash transplant

darkens your eye color, not even close to worth it even if u have brown eyes
very rare side effect i'm tempted to use it but i'm scared I will lose my lightblue eyes

Minoxidil is the only permanent dermal solution.

Latisse made mine grow each day that's how powerful it is. My eyebrows/lashes now halo my eye area :owo:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
thanks for suggesting...and let me ask: is there somebody who stopped using it, and the effect was there still after a year or so? thanks

eyelash gains from latisse will definitely NOT stay after discontinuing using it (even worse, they might fall out!) - but that is what is most important for me: a permanent effect more or less forever after discontinuing taking something. So, i figured out minoxidil gains on the BEARD (as opposed to the scalp) have definitely the potential to stay forever (but for that you need to use it for 2 years, only then the hairs become "terminal"). Now the very important question ist: will eyelash gains from minoxidil stay also forever after discontinuing taking it? if yes: under which circumstances? is it also necessary to take minoxidil for 2 years to get eyeslash gains which will stay forever after discontinuing?

thanks

eyelash maxing is for girls @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
What about professional eyelash dying/tinting? Surely that can be a looksmax.

There are 3 things you can change on your eyelashes.
1. Length... Latisse is the solution
2. Curl... lash curler things are the solution
3. Color... dye obviously...

(4. if you get eyelash extensions...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Latisse made mine grow each day that's how powerful it is. My eyebrows/lashes now halo my eye area :owo:
Did you experience any loss in the fat pads around the orbitals?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Eyelash lift from cosmetician, i made a thread about it